The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

We need well rounded liberals…

Started by Erica Mena, November 03, 2022, 12:51:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=479706 time=1667524973 user_id=3389
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=479705 time=1667524790 user_id=3214

pffft... the clown is a mentally ill non-entity and all of his cracker jack degrees ain't gonna change that

He has an undergrad hobby degree.

No one of any real smarts and capabilities goes to school for 4 plus years to end up working as a receptionist at some homeless shelter

pluzzeee... people who clean toilets at arbys rank higher on the career scale

Shen Li

Blurt has had 2 or 3 forums in the last 10 years. They didn't last long. He quickly banned me from all of them.

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=479704 time=1667524664 user_id=3389
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=479701 time=1667524359 user_id=3214
based on what?

he's a fucking bum

I know it's nuts, but he thinks he's morally superior to those of us that have careers, family, and saved for a raimy day.

Indeed.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=479707 time=1667525155 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=479706 time=1667524973 user_id=3389

He has an undergrad hobby degree.

No one of any real smarts and capabilities goes to school for 4 plus years to end up working as a receptionist at some homeless shelter

I did the phones at the mission for a few months when I was in the program myself. Saddest thing I've ever done. I used to cry sometimes.

After that I was the shift leader at the emergency shelter part of the mission.

I did not go to school for any of it. My experiences and intuition and care for others is what qualified me and made the ones in charge decide to offer it to me.

I only left when I was offered a position at the hospital. That I did have to gain skills and a liscence for lol.

I dont think I'm superior to anyone.  ac_dunno

Imagine telling anyone who knows me that I want to see "death and destruction".  The person who cant even leave cats on the street.

At least now I know when my rights and protections and those of my daughters are being taken away....not only does the party of actual death and destruction not care, they demonize and dehumanize you for talking about it.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Erica Mena

Dove's posts here are being monitored, btw. Talk about people not having lives :laugh:
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=479712 time=1667526131 user_id=2845
Dove's posts here are being monitored, btw. Talk about people not having lives :laugh:

By the same hateful dipshits who claim they do not even read my posts I'm sure.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=479710 time=1667525814 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=479707 time=1667525155 user_id=3214

I did the phones at the mission for a few months when I was in the program myself. Saddest thing I've ever done. I used to cry sometimes.

After that I was the shift leader at the emergency shelter part of the mission.

I did not go to school for any of it. My experiences and intuition and care for others is what qualified me and made the ones in charge decide to offer it to me.

I only left when I was offered a position at the hospital. That I did have to gain skills and a liscence for lol.

I dont think I'm superior to anyone.  ac_dunno

Imagine telling anyone who knows me that I want to see "death and destruction".  The person who cant even leave cats on the street.

At least now I know when my rights and protections and those of my daughters are being taken away....not only does the party of actual death and destruction not care, they demonize and dehumanize you for talking about it.

If you go to college, obtain a degree and end up working for a homeless shelter as a ""counselor"" you're more of a loser than a person who dropped out in the 4th grade

change my mind

Dove

I mean that's exactly what they do. They wont engage with anything you say, and they blame you for that. They always

claim those who disagree with them are not "worth" a response.

Or your points are so stupid they wont bother. Or they dont even read your posts.  And then they insult you as a person.

But they will come and read shit I post here so they can sit and seethe hate.  

Makes sense.

Herman

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=479614 time=1667494304 user_id=2845
Who don't spam and who can debate properly. I'd like to have a good balance of both.

I can't ban politics, even tho I want to. So I'm giving up on that idea. I won't let it seep on to the trap.

I'll figure out how to ban Semen. He is actually worse than Admin.

My beef with progtards is they hate working folks.

Shen Li

Quote from: Herman post_id=479718 time=1667526670 user_id=3396
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=479614 time=1667494304 user_id=2845
Who don't spam and who can debate properly. I'd like to have a good balance of both.

I can't ban politics, even tho I want to. So I'm giving up on that idea. I won't let it seep on to the trap.

I'll figure out how to ban Semen. He is actually worse than Admin.

My beef with progtards is they hate working folks.

Most of the libtards on these forumz are takers not makers.

Dove

Shen Li

Blurt never had kiddies. He can't understand why we don't want this shit imposed on our kids.

Garraty_47

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=479619 time=1667498021 user_id=3214
In all honesty tho

"well rounded" libs fall into 1 of 2 categories

1. The libs who are smart enough to realize their party promotes absolute shit and would rather not debate the subject because they know their party's positions are unsustainable. And only remain on the left due to the fact that they are still clinging to 1950's era liberal ideologies. -- Think Vitty a.k.a Gerraty47 and Bonesaw

Not bitching but I do want to clear up an apparent misconception:

I'm not a democrat.

Never been a democrat.

Since the 1980s I've never voted for a democrat or republican for president and I voted in all of the major elections as well as almost all of the mid-terms/specials.

I've voted in exactly two presidential primaries- 2016 and 2020.

Both times for Bernie (in Virginia you don't have to be a card-carrying party member to vote in primaries).

As far as I'm concerned the democrats are right-wing because, well, because they demonstrably are.

In any other nation on Earth the democrats would be, at best, center-right.

Which ironically is why I consider them even worse than republicans.

The democrats make "progressive" noises and claim to support "progressive" issues when they need some votes but it's all bullshit.

As soon as they're elected that shit goes straight out the window.

Obama was the worst.

He set a record for how fast he went from "On day one I'll do the thing" while campaigning to "That's not a priority" as soon as his ass was in the chair.

He was just as much a tool of wall street as any other politician and an even bigger warmonger than Bush Jr. (although he's a close second with a couple of astonishingly stupid wars).

As bad as Shrub was it was Obummer who suspended habeas corpus, took us from 2 wars to 7, and initiated a drone program that killed far more innocent civilians than "terrorists".

Why would I want to associate myself with a party like that?

Ha! Trick question... of course I wouldn't.

LoL

Shen Li

QuoteAs far as I'm concerned the democrats are right-wing

:MG_216:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview