The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

We need well rounded liberals…

Started by Erica Mena, November 03, 2022, 12:51:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Garraty_47

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=479728 time=1667531422 user_id=3389
QuoteAs far as I'm concerned the democrats are right-wing

:MG_216:

They are.

They don't sound like it, especially with an election looming, but that's how they actually govern.

Herman

Garraty, you are living in the past. The democRATs are not left wing and the Republicans are not right wing. There is no political spectrum anymore in Canada or the US.

What we have now are globalist forces that control politics, the media, academia, and company executive boards. On the other side are working class folks like me who support Pierre Pollivere and Donald Trump and oppose the poisonous globalist agenda.

Shen Li

Quote from: Herman post_id=479732 time=1667532823 user_id=3396
Garraty, you are living in the past. The democRATs are not left wing and the Republicans are not right wing. There is no political spectrum anymore in Canada or the US.

What we have now are globalist forces that control politics, the media, academia, and company executive boards. On the other side are working class folks like me who support Pierre Pollivere and Donald Trump and oppose the poisonous globalist agenda.

That could be. The Canada we immigrated to in the 90's offered more political choice and liberty. More opportunity too. True Dope dictates what opportunities we can pursue.

Garraty_47

Garraty, you are living in the past. The democRATs are not left wing and the Republicans are not right wing.

I didn't say democrats are "left wing".

I said they're center-right, at best.

Decades of the ratchet effect will do that.

Republicans turn everything to the right and it's the democrats' job to prevent any movement back to the left.

That's why these days Obama can describe himself as essentially "a moderate republican" of not so long ago and nobody even notices, or cares if they do.

We don't even have two actual parties in 'Murica; we have one corporatist party with two different messaging teams to create the illusion of opposing each other.

Herman

And I'm saying neither of them are right, left or centre. That old political spectrum doesn't exist anymore in North America. Donald Trump and Pierre Pollivere are not right wing. Viktor Orban is right wing. The Polish Law and Justice Party is right wing.

As I said, what exists in North America today are globalist money and people who oppose their total takeover. Trump and Pollivere are hated by the elites in their parties for a reason. And it's not because they are right wing. They stand in the way of a woke billionaire authoritarian agenda that all parties in North America support.

Shen Li

I am sooooo fucking done with voting in Canada. I refuse to participate in the charade anymore. And I'm not convinced PP is a real populist. I think he may have saw an opportunity and exploited it for personal gain.

deport_liberals

The best way to get moar liberal poasters is to become moar conservative yourself.

Like Dr. Michael Savage said, "to the right of Rush and to the left of God."

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=479737 time=1667535178 user_id=3389
I am sooooo fucking done with voting in Canada. I refuse to participate in the charade anymore. And I'm not convinced PP is a real populist. I think he may have saw an opportunity and exploited it for personal gain.

No outsider vying for the power to affect meaningful change to the largest degree ever gets to do all they wanted or planned....or any of it.

As Bill Hicks once said:

">
Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

Herman, you do realise that the word "Globalist" is essentially the modern term for international jewry?

Trump did everything he could to appease jews, yet they still hated him. It's a pity he didn't do a Kanye West and give them the middle finger, but of course the fool married off his daughter to one, so that option wasn't really on the table.

Aryan

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=479712 time=1667526131 user_id=2845
Dove's posts here are being monitored, btw. Talk about people not having lives :laugh:

She's being e-stalked by the Mutantini bros no doubt. Flynn has been VERY quiet lately, ever since SSS did a Benzo and made a thread accusing the Pickles guy of being the main handle user.  ac_toofunny

I'd say there's a 99% chance of the allegation being true at this point. LOL

Biggie Smiles

Blazor

Herman and Scouse are right. I've preached this shit for the past 2 decades! We've got a Globohomo problem!!! NWO!! JoooOOos!!! Whatever you wanna call it!!! They have infiltrated our top political positions, the media, companies, EVERYTHING!!!! Thats why its full speed ahead with the pedal to the metal!!! They hold all the cards now just about.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

DKG

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=479737 time=1667535178 user_id=3389

You are giving ultra progressives exactly what they want. You have to participate, even if it's a protest vote for a minor party.

As for Pollivere, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. He will not be able to do everything, but he will be a vast improvement for Canadians over Trudeau.

DKG

All the major political parties in North America are affected by the cancer of progressivist authoritarianism. The GOP and the Tories are not exempt.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=479755 time=1667565497 user_id=3214
Those losers are still at it ?

Should that even be a surprise?

The stupid fuckwit thinks his psycho romantic drama with me was some ground breaking content that drew stadiums of people and made SG famous.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview