The best topic

Replies: 8411
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:38:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

We need well rounded liberals…

Started by Erica Mena, November 03, 2022, 12:51:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=479965 time=1667664596 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=479954 time=1667663982 user_id=3266

Yes but even those get unfair pretty quick. Dems always have a funding advantage. Always.

Still I can't just NOT vote.

Can someone please explain to an idiot lib that dems wont be going after the rich as it is the rich that fund their campaigns?

I mean, can people really be dumb enough to think that a Michael bloomberg donates MILLIONS to campaigns that are in stark contrast to his financial interests?

seriously, people are really that dumb that they cannot sort this simple fact on their own?

You've seen me try to point that out.....they don't fucking hear it.

They point to the Pillow Guy ....as some proof we are the corporate party :nea:  :oeudC:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=479966 time=1667664677 user_id=2845
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=479962 time=1667664333 user_id=3214

him and that fat loathsome Puta Pig on Two feet will be crying their eyes out

I might just have to log into that shithole to clown :laugh:

I might just do the same  ac_lmfao

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=479967 time=1667664724 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=479964 time=1667664448 user_id=3214

I'm going out to vote in an hour

Desantis and Rubio!

it'll be a cold day in Hell before I vote for a stinking rotten dem in any capacity whatsoever. I don't give a fuck if one is running to operate a free hotdog stand I wont vote for them

So that dumbass Jennifer Lewis unintelligibly yelling about Mandella and Emmet Till didnt make you wanna just vote for them scummy dems?!

Damn that was powerful speech too!

*belch*

Hopefully my whole family will get to vote for DeSantis in 2024.

who the fuck is Jennifer Lewis?

Did you see where Joy Reid was saying that Republicans taught Americans how to say inflation?

I shit you not

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=479973 time=1667665112 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=479967 time=1667664724 user_id=3266

So that dumbass Jennifer Lewis unintelligibly yelling about Mandella and Emmet Till didnt make you wanna just vote for them scummy dems?!

Damn that was powerful speech too!

*belch*

Hopefully my whole family will get to vote for DeSantis in 2024.

who the fuck is Jennifer Lewis?

Did you see where Joy Reid was saying that Republicans taught Americans how to say inflation?

I shit you not

I didnt know who Jennifer Lewis was until I saw her campaigning for whatever shit bag dem is trying to challenge DeSantis. She is some racist actress.

And yeah I saw Joy Reid being a stupid turd. Embarrassing.

I dont understand why these people are allowed to talk without getting slapped in the mouth at this point.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=479974 time=1667665190 user_id=3214
">

">

Dont vote for Republicans cuz....Rosa Parks! Emmett Till! Mandella!

I mean lynching laws and segregation were literally brought to us by democrats and Republicans ended it but yeah.....Emmett Till yo.

And Rubio is "cheating"  :oeudC:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=479980 time=1667665416 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=479974 time=1667665190 user_id=3214
">

">

I mean lynching laws and segregation were literally brought to us by democrats and Republicans ended it but yeah.....Emmett Till yo.

all they can do is point to things that happened decades ago

Biggie Smiles

Joy Reid just said that those pesky average American peasants couldn't possibly know what inflation is and morons like admong and the Pig on two feet still support and believe in people like this

astounding

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=479619 time=1667498021 user_id=3214
In all honesty tho

"well rounded" libs fall into 1 of 2 categories

1. The libs who are smart enough to realize their party promotes absolute shit and would rather not debate the subject because they know their party's positions are unsustainable. And only remain on the left due to the fact that they are still clinging to 1950's era liberal ideologies. -- Think Vitty a.k.a Gerraty47 and Bonesaw

Actually Bigly, for all the amount of hate directed at our Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, his Liberal Party is considerably further to the Center or Right on some social issues than the Democratic Party in the US.

While the Liberal Party in Canada supports abortion, I havent heard them support Critical Race theory or defunding the police. Plus they supported the Keystone pipeline and hydro dam power which were rejected by the Democrats.

There are certain factions within the Democratic Party which veer towards marxism inho. When their ideological cousins north of the border dont agree with them then they appear to be on the fringes.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=479984 time=1667665873 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=479980 time=1667665416 user_id=3266

">

all they can do is point to things that happened decades ago

She didn't have coherent context. She just started spewing the names of democrat party victims like one who suffers tourette's lol

To campaign for.....democrats.

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=479942 time=1667663012 user_id=2845
We should have a party here that night. We are praying the GOP takes control, in the name of Jesus!

When you are done voting, go ahead and jam this cheesy...cheesy song

">

Not because it's good. But because it's true and you'll feel better regardless of the outcome- we are on the winning team and true liberty only exists in the Lord.

The movie sucks though. I mean its BAD.  I dont know why Christian's never get good movies about God but eh. We have the bible.  :thumbup:

Biggie Smiles

Democracy was on the ballot so I voted Rubio and DeSantis

Breakfall

Quote from: Blazor post_id=479615 time=1667495512 user_id=2221
I thought this was a jab at Oak at first, with wanting a "well ROUNDED Lib" lolol.

Me too!  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Joe HoHo" post_id=479998 time=1667667433
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=479619 time=1667498021 user_id=3214
In all honesty tho

"well rounded" libs fall into 1 of 2 categories

1. The libs who are smart enough to realize their party promotes absolute shit and would rather not debate the subject because they know their party's positions are unsustainable. And only remain on the left due to the fact that they are still clinging to 1950's era liberal ideologies. -- Think Vitty a.k.a Gerraty47 and Bonesaw

Actually Bigly, for all the amount of hate directed at our Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, his Liberal Party is considerably further to the Center or Right on some social issues than the Democratic Party in the US.

While the Liberal Party in Canada supports abortion, I havent heard them support Critical Race theory or defunding the police. Plus they supported the Keystone pipeline and hydro dam power which were rejected by the Democrats.

There are certain factions within the Democratic Party which veer towards marxism inho. When their ideological cousins north of the border dont agree with them then they appear to be on the fringes.

Education is a provincial jurisdiction in Canada. What Trudeau thinks about CRT doesn't matter. You always post about North American politics and you don't even have a basic understanding of which level of government is responsible for what.

Breakfall

Quote from: "Joe HoMo" post_id=480030 time=1667682047
Quote from: "Joe HoHo" post_id=479998 time=1667667433

Education is a provincial jurisdiction in Canada. What Trudeau thinks about CRT doesn't matter. You always post about North American politics and you don't even have a basic understanding of which level of government is responsible for what.

Yes...and that's what makes politics tedious Joe. We (Australians for example) couldn't give a rat's arse about your petty gripes. Take your fucking shit politics over to BF you fucking drip!

Reply Print
User actions

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview