The best topic

Replies: 8381
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:35 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

We need well rounded liberals…

Started by Erica Mena, November 03, 2022, 12:51:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Breakfall

Isn't it amazing how the owner, Flea, has clearly stated her feelings about crappy politics, and this homosexual, Joe, just waltzes in with his shit drivel and taint?

@Joe HoMo between fucking your arse with your home-made dildos, dragging your arse all over VF and BF with political drivel and shite, one can only conclude that you're jobless and clearly have too much time on your hands. Piss off before someone rocks up to your house and chops off those shit-stained fingers with a pair of bolt cutters! Sodomite.

:howdy:

Breakfall

Quote from: Edwod post_id=480034 time=1667684189
Karate is the best martial art. I have a black belt in Kanamaru-Ha Sho Shoh-Ryu Karate-Do.

6 years of Budo Ryu under my belt before the age of 14 years..that's why I know the discipline is inferior.

It's designed for men of small and similar stature...the Japanese. Try physically blocking a brute of a man and you'll come unstuck quick smart.

Deflection is the key. That works for everyone...

Deflect the punch to the side and choose your vulnerable targets...you have an avenue of choices from knee cartilage, kidneys, neck and temple...the list goes on. I like knee cartilage and kidneys...it's instantly crippling and debilitating. The head can be too lethal and leave you in a spot of bother unless it's a life threatening situation.

Oerdin

Cashless bail seems to he working out great in NY.

https://mobile.twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1588577651782209536">https://mobile.twitter.com/libsoftiktok ... 1782209536">https://mobile.twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1588577651782209536

Biggie Smiles

But crime is just a republican scare myth

Just like inflation

Dove

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=480073 time=1667698819 user_id=3374
Cashless bail seems to he working out great in NY.

https://mobile.twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1588577651782209536">https://mobile.twitter.com/libsoftiktok ... 1782209536">https://mobile.twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1588577651782209536

I mean we just have to cycle through this. Let the people see how these ideas truly play out in reality.

The whole idea behind cashless bail is this sort notion that it's a classest system.  Obviously cash bail and fines dont impact the wealthy much, right? So it's some attack on the poor and allows the wealthy to do whatever they want. Because the wealthy can afford bail and fines. The poor cannot. So they view as some systemic oppression of the poor.

It's a very very misguided and immature way of thinking....mostly from people who never actually lived in the poor areas. Middle and upper middle class youth typically think like this. They did in my day and from the looks of my FB they never grew out of it. They went off to Uni and got worse and never gained any street smarts or wisdom.  

I get the thinking that leds to idiocy like cashless bail. They really think this is helping society be more fair.  But they are tender and naive and just do not fucking get it.

Our system is not perfect but it works more than it doesnt and we are about as fair as humans can possibly be. All these people voting for these policies in NY have likely never actually seen the "system" in action. They hear things and just believe things and run with it.

And cashless bail is a result of that flawed and naive utopia thinking.

Unfortunately many innocent people are going to suffer as a result before these childish fuck knuckles start realizing it's not practical and it makes crime vastly worse. Not everyone who supported this is going to stand by it....let them see what theyve done and hope they care enough to NOT double down.

Do the wealthy get away with more? YES. Is that a problem? Fuck yes it is.  However....making crime easier for the poor to commit isnt how we balance those scales. We need to be out for the innocent people.....not the fucking criminals.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=480035 time=1667684568 user_id=3358
Isn't it amazing how the owner, Flea, has clearly stated her feelings about crappy politics, and this homosexual, Joe, just waltzes in with his shit drivel and taint?

@Joe HoMo between fucking your arse with your home-made dildos, dragging your arse all over VF and BF with political drivel and shite, one can only conclude that you're jobless and clearly have too much time on your hands. Piss off before someone rocks up to your house and chops off those shit-stained fingers with a pair of bolt cutters! Sodomite.

I gave up. No one listens to me lol
<t></t>

DKG

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=479960 time=1667664203 user_id=3214
Quote from: DKG post_id=479926 time=1667659280 user_id=3390

Thank goodness Biden and the Dem congress ended America's four year nightmare of peace and prosperity.

and energy independence -- and super power status  -- and world respect

but mean tweets and tiny hands tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I trust you will be voting Democrat on Tuesday. I know I will when I move to Florida. ac_toofunny

Dove

Everyone I know is voting straight Republican on Tuesday.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=480130 time=1667760287 user_id=3266
Everyone I know is voting straight Republican on Tuesday.

Same here

But don't underestimate a filthy vermin liberals ability to cheat

Oerdin

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=480075 time=1667699465 user_id=3214

Just like inflation

That racist black chick ON MSNBC declaring she had never heard of inflation until Republicans brought up that inflation was out of control...  She really just exposed how stupid and poorly educated she was.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=480144 time=1667766513 user_id=3374
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=480075 time=1667699465 user_id=3214

Just like inflation

That racist black chick ON MSNBC declaring she had never heard of inflation until Republicans brought up that inflation was out of control...  She really just exposed how stupid and poorly educated she was.

no sir, what she exposed (inadvertently ) is what the elite class really thinks of the average American (especially those in inner cities)

you little peasants out there couldn't have possibly known of a multi syllable word like inflation mush less understood the mechanics of it

and yet dumb liberals will continue to adore and praise people like that. it's so unsettling

Biggie Smiles

What you people need to understand is that someone like a Misery Reid is completely detached from the everyday realities of normal Americans

as is Lebron James, Kim whoredasian, Don Lemming.. etc etc etc etc

so why normal Americans pay any attention to any of these arrogant fuckwits whatsoever is really mind boggling

do any of you think that cunt is looking in concern of even disgust at the gas pump prices on the rare occasion her limo driver must stop for gas on the way to or from a destination that she's being shuttled to at the expense of the network?

Or that she's paying the slightest attention to the gas attendant as she hands him her company issued expense card to fill up her luxury vehicle as she spends her short stay at the pump talking on the phone to another equally arrogant elitist scumbag who is just as oblivious to their surroundings as she is to hers?

she's not

and that's why someone like her says things like this

that, and the fucking onset of dementia is why Biden said gas was 5 bucks a gallon when he took office.

they truly don't know what the perils of the average American are because they remain blissfully insulated from them

Breakfall

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=480102 time=1667746210 user_id=2845
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=480035 time=1667684568 user_id=3358

I gave up. No one listens to me lol

Lol...I'm all eyes now! They really are a forum cancer. It's the least bit entertaining, particularly when it gets really toxic.

:wink:

Biggie Smiles

Trump is a real lightning rod for those commie spastic snowflake bastards.  

They can't stop bringing him up in conversations that have nothing to do with him

Did you see that ? Biden just authorized dropping nukes on NYC and Chicago

Trump incited an insurrection !!

Unreal

Anonymous

I find it both pathetic and funny when the lefties spend their days crying about Trump.  I think there must be something lacking in their lives when they are fixated on an ex-President, day in and day out, and can not seem to get over it.  

Also, they ignore the fact that we now have a President that has pretty much destroyed this country with every policy he has implemented.  

What the fuck is wrong with these people?  They don't watch news/videos where Biden can't spit out a coherent sentence, or see that the economy is shit and average families are hurting?  NO>>>>>>  ORANGE MAN BAD (still)  Get a fucking life losers.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview