Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Are you as white as me

Started by Anonymous, April 09, 2014, 11:19:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"I get comments like that about my lips Renee hehehe  "Damn girl!  You gots some HUGE lips!" hahaha

Tanning bed?!  Are you insane Shen?!  I'm this white on purpose!

Rush would be great if someone would gag Geddy Lee, but leave him his bass because he can play like no one's business. Tull is often played in our car on road trips :)

PS Shen - Colonel Sanders is a whitey hahaha

You're lucky, big lips are sensual, a big butt not so much.  :lol:

As for Geddy lee I find that his voice grows on you. I used to feel that same way about Robert Plant. His voice used to go right thru me like a knife. But the older I get the more I appreciate how extraordinary Led Zeppelin was and how they probably would have been just another rock band without Plant as their front man.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I don't think I'm that much younger than you Renee and Geddy Lee still grates on me.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"I don't think I'm that much younger than you Renee and Geddy Lee still grates on me.

The only thing that bugs me about Geddy Lee is his face. Put some green makeup on him and looks just like Margret Hamilton in the Wizard of Oz.

All he needs is some flying monkeys and a broom.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I get comments like that about my lips Renee hehehe  "Damn girl!  You gots some HUGE lips!" hahaha

Tanning bed?!  Are you insane Shen?!  I'm this white on purpose!

Rush would be great if someone would gag Geddy Lee, but leave him his bass because he can play like no one's business. Tull is often played in our car on road trips :)

PS Shen - Colonel Sanders is a whitey hahaha

I always felt the colonel is East Asian in disguise. You know kinda like that young Chinese guy who came to Canada on a plane in the mask of an elderly Caucasian man.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBHKmU0sCtw72pyrX2I5i-CHrnM5Da-lSEHAtjinYHP8LesKojLg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
No not at all. I love metal head banger shit (old Metallica, Black Sabbath, etc.) I'm very partial to older Rush and I mean the real old speed metal shit that they started out doing.  Hell I even like Tull in fact I think Ian Anderson is the cat's ass. I don't think you can get whiter than a Jethro Tull fan.  :lol:

I love "good" potato salad, chicken salad, cole slaw, etc. and can live on "good" Mac and Cheese if I have to. I also love "good" Mexican food which I'm starting to understand is a white thing as well.

Funny story; I used to work in an office with a lot of black women and one day one of them was looking at the size of my ass and said to me "girl, You may look white but looking at that butt I'd say that there has got to be some black in you".  :lol:

What about watching shows like Duck Dynasty? Would you admit you liked it?

About Black Sabbath, I never even heard of them until a former lead singer named Ron Dio died a few years ago. I love that song Heaven and Hell.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
No not at all. I love metal head banger shit (old Metallica, Black Sabbath, etc.) I'm very partial to older Rush and I mean the real old speed metal shit that they started out doing.  Hell I even like Tull in fact I think Ian Anderson is the cat's ass. I don't think you can get whiter than a Jethro Tull fan.  :lol:

I love "good" potato salad, chicken salad, cole slaw, etc. and can live on "good" Mac and Cheese if I have to. I also love "good" Mexican food which I'm starting to understand is a white thing as well.

Funny story; I used to work in an office with a lot of black women and one day one of them was looking at the size of my ass and said to me "girl, You may look white but looking at that butt I'd say that there has got to be some black in you".  :lol:

What about watching shows like Duck Dynasty? Would you admit you liked it?

About Black Sabbath, I never even heard of them until a former lead singer named Ron Dio died a few years ago. I love that song Heaven and Hell.

I've tried to watch D.D. but I don't get it. I don't understand the attraction just like I don't understand the attraction to Honey Boo-Boo either.

If I want to see fat stupid clowns, I'll hang out with some of my cousins. At least the food will be better and I won't need an interpreter to understand what they are saying.

As far as I'm concerned the only front man for Sabbath is and always will be is Ozzy. Like Sammy Hagar Dio was a pretender.

IMHO, Ronny Dio did his best work when he was with Ritchie Blackmore and Rainbow.  It was actually pretty decent but mainly because of Blackmore's incredible guitar work.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I've tried to watch D.D. but I don't get it. I don't understand the attraction just like I don't understand the attraction to Honey Boo-Boo either.

If I want to see fat stupid clowns, I'll hang out with some of my cousins. At least the food will be better and I won't need an interpreter to understand what they are saying.

As far as I'm concerned the only front man for Sabbath is and always will be is Ozzy. Like Sammy Hagar Dio was a pretender.

IMHO, Ronny Dio did his best work when he was with Ritchie Blackmore and Rainbow.  It was actually pretty decent but mainly because of Blackmore's incredible guitar work.

Maybe it's because I'm an only child and I only have one cousin, but the way you talk about your relatives I would really like to meet them. Especially if there's some cheap hooch around. They sound like a colourful tribe.

Just so you know, the song Temple of the King is in ever second KTV in Asia. We all know that song.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"I've tried to watch D.D. but I don't get it. I don't understand the attraction just like I don't understand the attraction to Honey Boo-Boo either.

Maybe it's because I'm an only child and I only have one cousin, but the way you talk about your relatives I would really like to meet them. Especially if there's some cheap hooch around. They sound like a colourful tribe.

Just so you know, the song Temple of the King is in ever second KTV in Asia. We all know that song.

Yeah, "colorful" is a good term.  :lol:

Anonymous

Yeah, "colorful" is a good term.  :lol:

I'm not kidding ya Renee, these stories about your relatives are funny. Maybe they aren't to you, but the way you tell em....major lolz.

RW

Renee, you would so get on with my husband!  Two words for ya, "Van Hagar" haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Renee, you would so get on with my husband!  Two words for ya, "Van Hagar" haha

I've heard some Van Halen and I did NOT like it one bit. U2 is an old band with a few good songs, but they have a lot of crap too.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"Renee, you would so get on with my husband!  Two words for ya, "Van Hagar" haha

I've heard some Van Halen and I did NOT like it one bit. U2 is an old band with a few good songs, but they have a lot of crap too.

i love this song...the only problem is you cant play it loud enough.......something like Loverboy's stuff

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

i love this song...the only problem is you cant play it loud enough.......something like Loverboy's stuff

Loverboy?? WTF??

Obvious Li

Loverboy?? WTF??

ya great stuff...............you princess have no taste in music....hahahaha

Anonymous

Loverboy?? WTF??

ya great stuff...............you princess have no taste in music....hahahaha

Black Eyed Peas OL....whatchathink??