Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Are you as white as me

Started by Anonymous, April 09, 2014, 11:19:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obvious Li

i think they had one song that was ok....but pop today is pretty bad......the last good pop artist was Madonna and she is OLD......better switch to country...at least they still speak english... :geek:

Anonymous

My favourite hard rock band is Creed and my second is Nickelback..

This is part of the reason why I get a higher score than many Caucasians.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"My favourite hard rock band is Creed and my second is Nickelback..

lol Fash..you and i are probably the only two people on here who like Nickleback...but i think they are great...... :mrgreen:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"My favourite hard rock band is Creed and my second is Nickelback..

lol Fash..you and i are probably the only two people on here who like Nickleback...but i think they are great...... :mrgreen:

And they are from Alberta too..

Photograph is my favourite song by Nickelback.

:)

Anonymous

Call me a cynic, but I say that marriage between Avril Lavigne and Nickelback's singer was a publicity stunt. I am waiting for a high profile divorce announcement.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"Renee, you would so get on with my husband!  Two words for ya, "Van Hagar" haha

"Van Hagar"  :lol: I think that comes from "Joe Dirt"  :lol:

But he's right; the Hagar version of Van Halen is NOT the quintessential VH. True VH purists despise that shit.  

BTW, I was thinking of something else that is really, really, white...... attending a Renaissance Fair. I don't think you can get any whiter than that.

You know you are really "white" if you've been to a Renn Fair........and enjoyed it.

You know you are really "white" if you've been to a Renn Fair........and dressed for it.

You know you are really "white" if you've ever worked at a Renn Fair as a vendor or cast member.

You know you are really, really "white" if you've ever worked at a Renn Fair as an "unpaid" cast member.

Ladies only: You know you are really "white" if you've ever been to a Renn fair and worn two or more skirts and a full bodice in 90 plus degree heat.

Do you own a fox tail? Do you own more than one fox tail? Are you fluent in a fake English accent. Have you ever been blasted out of your mind on cheap meade. Have you ever paid $12 bucks for a bee sting, etc. etc. etc.?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Yeah, that's pretty white.

Yeah I thought so. I'm probably a lot whiter than that lame test indicated.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Yeah I thought so. I'm probably a lot whiter than that lame test indicated.  :lol:

I think it was 2 years  a medieval fest was in Edmonton and I just happened to be in the area for one of their public events. Not a single minority person was in costume.

Anonymous

Camping with bonfires is so white.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I think it was 2 years  a medieval fest was in Edmonton and I just happened to be in the area for one of their public events. Not a single minority person was in costume.

I've been to a lot of fairs and even worked a few in my college years and I can say with all honesty that they are not a big minority draw. If you see a nonwhite in garb it means they are probably with a vendor or with a performance group. You do see a few nonwhites in civvies but they usually account for less than 10% of the crowd.

It's funny but I never really thought anything of it until now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I've been to a lot of fairs and even worked a few in my college years and I can say with all honesty that they are not a big minority draw. If you see a nonwhite in garb it means they are probably with a vendor or with a performance group. You do see a few nonwhites in civvies but they usually account for less than 10% of the crowd.

It's funny but I never really thought anything of it until now.

It's white, not white who cares? You enjoy doing something, you shouldn't have to feel guilty about it.

RW

Although I enjoy it, I feel mildly guilty about blinding people with my lily white legs.  :/
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Although I enjoy it, I feel mildly guilty about blinding people with my lily white legs.  :/

You shouldn't be allowed to wear a pair of shorts.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Camping with bonfires are so white.

I like camping, especially in air conditioned cabins with king-sized beds and a hot tub. You know, kinda roughing it.