The best topic

Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Kekel Kardashian

Started by Dove, November 07, 2022, 10:51:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

So the "conspiracy theory" is that the Kardashians are blood line witches.

Hence why every male who gets involved with them has his life fall apart.

I find this intriguing because ....I mean....it makes sense, doesnt it?  And it's not just the men. It looks like theyve brought a lot of pain and destruction to a lot of lives.

You guys know the story? They had some great great grandmother somewhere in their line named Kekel who met with witches and sold her self to them so every female in her line would have beauty, wealth and fame.  

Here is a short video explanation but there is a lot to this

">

Thoughts? I know Flea has some thoughts on this lol.

I normally give no fucks about celebs. I give even less about the Kardashians. But it IS really fucking odd how famous and wealthy they are for like....no real reason.

Perhaps Kanye isnt mentally ill at all.  It will be interesting to what happens with the daughters he had with Kim if this is true at all. Generational curses and witch craft just kinda go down family lines.

I come from a family of women where all the men who married in died or went nuts. So my best friend (who is male) always jokes about how I'm probably a witch and dont know about it. Hence why I have daughters and a terrible line of failed relationships.  My current husband is alive and thriving so....yeah it's probably not witchery lol. Plus I should be wealthy as fuck than so if I'm a witch i need to talk to the manager lol.  

I do live in the woods with a bunch of cats, some would call that "witchy"  ac_wub
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Breakfall

There's no such thing as witches @Dove...only bitches, lesbians, man-hating diesel dykes, murderers (use of poison) and the disillusioned. Those that are practitioners of alternative  medicines are known as homeopaths.

Curses do not exist...only the mental capacity for those quirky few that believe in all that bullshit or Worry-worts that are their own worst nightmare...

As for the Kardashians...great arses to bust a nut, but very shallow by nature. Also not much going on between their ears in the grey matter department.

Hooroo

ac_razz

weebles

I do not know what say but pretty sure all the Witchey stuff was done by a plastic surgeon and TBH she is no benefit to society... Not like she will cure cancer, figure out nuclear fusion   or create some artistic masterpiece.

Sad thing is she gets more attention than the people keeping our Powergrid running so we have lights and nurses or doctors that help keep us alive and well.

Maybe she is cursed to be famous for doing nothing of note ac_umm

Dove

None of them have accomplished anything that many other Americans havent.

And yet they are globally famous.

DKG

Quote from: Dove post_id=480319 time=1667911478 user_id=3266

Because they have fake butts.

Dove

Quote from: DKG post_id=480325 time=1667915014 user_id=3390
Quote from: Dove post_id=480319 time=1667911478 user_id=3266

Because they have fake butts.

So does Nikki Minaj.....just sayin.

Odinson

That Frankenstein ass never looked good.

Why are they even famous...

Dove

Quote from: Odinson post_id=480355 time=1667926005 user_id=136

Because their great great grandmother Kekel Kardashian went deep into the Armanian woods and sold her sold to witches so her female offspring would be beautiful and famous and wealthy.

That's the story and I like it  ac_drinks

Breakfall

Quote from: Dove post_id=480357 time=1667926080 user_id=3266
Quote from: Odinson post_id=480355 time=1667926005 user_id=136

Because their great great grandmother Kekel Kardashian went deep into the Armanian woods and sold her sold to witches so her female offspring would be beautiful and famous and wealthy.

That's the story and I like it  ac_drinks

I told already Dove...there are no witches. Have the courtesy to respond to my elementary explanation...lest I put a curse on you. I've decided to become a warlock to exploit the minds of the weak and the gullible.

:laugh3:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWWuGwAQ5W4Yhnxn1u_xekwuJZ8w5idnZ_Ug&usqp=CAU">

Erica Mena

They're definitely into some sort of brujeria. Kanye told Ray J (the other sex tape participant) that he walked in on Kris and Kim doing something horrific. It shook him up so bad. He didn't say what tho.
<t></t>

Odinson

She is practically a singlemom whos too close to her daughters...

They were probably having lesbian sex or tagteaming on some dude.

Singlemoms are like that.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=480426 time=1667945019 user_id=2845
They're definitely into some sort of brujeria. Kanye told Ray J (the other sex tape participant) that he walked in on Kris and Kim doing something horrific. It shook him up so bad. He didn't say what tho.

They are into something.

weebles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=480426 time=1667945019 user_id=2845

They are fake people that do jack shite to help humanity and if you all are going to cut the heads off chickens for some sacrifice maybe BBQ the rest of it up and feed the poor.... like I say Jimmy Carter that shit.

">

Odinson

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=480431 time=1667946683 user_id=2845Who?

Kanye walked in on Kris Jenner and Kim Kardashian having some kind of sexual interaction.

According to OJ, she is a swinger and she did view the Kim sextapes and leaked the best one.

She uses her daughters as brood mares to get money and fame.

She is a very disgusting person.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview