The best topic

Replies: 8379
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:20:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

hahahahahahahahaha "Trump is an enemy to the Universe!!!"

Started by Biggie Smiles, November 08, 2022, 11:32:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

And with plans to blow up the sun and all the nearest stars who could deny such a bold statement

an enemy to the universe.  I shit you not a dumb liberal child raping filthy pest of a vermin peasant just sad that while attempting to debate with Vitriol   ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

And here I thought General Zod and maybe even Thanos or even Emperor Palpatine were bad

nope. It's trump [size=150]THE PLANET EATER [/size]

Are you sure it's just the Universe and not the Multiverse? Considering the scope and depth of his evil powers?  ac_lmfao

I can't with these people  :roll:  :roll:

Dove

Seriously?

They are unhinged. So we have moved into complete hysterical delusions.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

I shit you not

I was enjoying watching Vitriol clobber the fuck out of the Fat Puta Pig on two feet and her barking puppy when all of the sudden the brains of the operation (sewage major) jumps in and drops that fucking gem

it was hysterically funny to me

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=480356 time=1667926073 user_id=3214
I shit you not

I was enjoying watching Vitriol clobber the fuck out of the Fat Puta Pig on two feet and her barking puppy when all of the sudden the brains of the operation (sewage major) jumps in and drops that fucking gem

it was hysterically funny to me

Oh man. .....Vit is finally shredding the dems over there? Bahahaha.

I actually think Sea is the most reachable one. But I think it would take face to face discourse.

Garraty_47

That was definitely a "what the fuck did I just read?" moment.

I'm starting to think the Trump haters need him even more than his supporters do.

They've made despising Trump in ever more bizarre and ridiculous ways a sort of contest and whoever comes up with the most batshit insane reason wins a date with Hillary Clinton or whatever.

I don't know it for sure but I'm guessing "enemy of the universe" has got to be in the top five contenders so far.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=480373 time=1667929627 user_id=3381

I'm starting to think the Trump haters need him even more than his supporters do.

They've made despising Trump in ever more bizarre and ridiculous ways a sort of contest and whoever comes up with the most batshit insane reason wins a date with Hillary Clinton or whatever.

I don't know it for sure but I'm guessing "enemy of the universe" has got to be in the top five contenders so far.

Bro -- that shit was hysterical!!! I'm still laughing

You know, when Trump escapes out of jail tonight and gets back into office tomorrow morning gas will be TRIPLE  ac_lmfao

Cause you know, he's going to start doing things that will increase supply, like drilling domestically... and we all know what happens when there's a surplus in supply THE PRICE OF THE COMMODITY SKY ROCKETS

[size=200]these people are irretrievably stupid [/size]   ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  :roll:  :roll:  ac_toofunny  :laugh3:

Oerdin

Biggie Smiles

Not even living in another country mends their deep wounds

It's funny to watch unfold

Dove

They really think Trump started the movement and up until Trump made us all meanies we were so happy being abused by the establishment.  

They must have missed the Tea Party that started under Obama because that's the birth of the maga movement. All Trump did was make us a valid party.

ALL maga people want is for Americans to be prioritized.

They are crazy because it's been a demoralizing. It's not rooted on facts and reality. Thry are propagandized.....its actually sad and horrifying.

Lots of copium lol

">

weebles

Quote from: Dove post_id=480415 time=1667941465 user_id=3266

They really think Trump started the movement and up until Trump made us all meanies we were so happy being abused by the establishment.  

The must have missed the Tea Party that started under Obama because that's the birth of the maga movement. All Trump did was make us a valid party.

They are crazy because it's been a demoralizing. It's not rooted on facts and reality. Thry are propagandized.....its actually sad and horrifying.

ac_umm The tea party began in 1773 while Boston was a province under the Kingdom of Great Britain where tea was literally thrown into the harbour.

Dove

Quote from: weebles post_id=480416 time=1667942085 user_id=2191
Quote from: Dove post_id=480415 time=1667941465 user_id=3266

The must have missed the Tea Party that started under Obama because that's the birth of the maga movement. All Trump did was make us a valid party.

ac_umm The tea party began in 1773 while Boston was a province under the Kingdom of Great Britain where tea was literally thrown into the harbour.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_Party_movement">https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_Party_movement

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Tea-Party-movement">https://www.britannica.com/topic/Tea-Party-movement

Thanks for pointing out the inspiration......but I'm talking about 2009s TeaParty movement.  Better known today as "maga Republicans".

weebles

You guys want back in the commonwealth? just let us Aussies, Canucks and Kiwis know... since we can put in a good word in for you with the U.K. :howdy:

">

Dove

Biggie Smiles

Anyone else enjoying the way Vit is taking that fat loathsome pig out to the woodshed?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview