The best topic

Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

I love my state

Started by Biggie Smiles, November 08, 2022, 08:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on March 22, 2024, 11:03:55 AMHe is not capable of supporting any claim. But, that doesn't matter.

It is the derailing threads with essentially the same comments over and over again, that causes threads to die.
yoo juss dont like truufs!!!!!!
Funny Funny x 2 View List

Seamajor1

That's not it at all. You despise anyone who disagrees with you. Why is that?

DKG

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 22, 2024, 11:49:58 AMThat's not it at all. You despise anyone who disagrees with you. Why is that?
Final warning, take your juvenile angry spam to Frood's section. His section is perfect for geriatric dim witted men who cannot follow a discussion.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 22, 2024, 09:50:14 AMLots of them in California

why is that?

is that a sign of the great job Gaven Newsum is doing there?

That and California's relatively calm climate.

I see homeless in tents all over the place here in Phoenix. Come summer it's going to get above 110 degrees for days on end. I keep thinking the best thing I could do to help them would be to drive them over to California and drop them off so they don't fry to death.

They said California is the place you oughta be, so I loaded up the truck and moved them to Beverly...

Hills that is...

Swimmin pools, homeless people...

Winner Winner x 2 View List

DKG

Florida's governor has shown with his new ban on lab-grown meat that he only trusts consumers and freedom of choice so long as it doesn't disrupt the status quo
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) will not live in the pod, and he will not eat the bugs. In fact, he will make sure no one in Florida ever does — even if they want to.

Last week, the governor signed SB 1084, making Florida the first U.S. state to ban "lab-grown meat" for consumers. Despite a fresh federal seal of approval for the chicken variety of cultivated meat, DeSantis has taken it upon himself to remove the consumer's choice for these meat alternatives in the name of combating the "globalists" of the World Economic Forum.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on May 13, 2024, 08:26:31 AMFlorida's governor has shown with his new ban on lab-grown meat that he only trusts consumers and freedom of choice so long as it doesn't disrupt the status quo
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) will not live in the pod, and he will not eat the bugs. In fact, he will make sure no one in Florida ever does — even if they want to.

Last week, the governor signed SB 1084, making Florida the first U.S. state to ban "lab-grown meat" for consumers. Despite a fresh federal seal of approval for the chicken variety of cultivated meat, DeSantis has taken it upon himself to remove the consumer's choice for these meat alternatives in the name of combating the "globalists" of the World Economic Forum.

Good. That shit is unnatural and its just a matter of time before its revealed that it isnt safe.

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on May 13, 2024, 08:54:29 AMGood. That shit is unnatural and its just a matter of time before its revealed that it isnt safe.
I would still eat it befor heavily processed meat substitute products.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on May 14, 2024, 09:26:39 AMI would still eat it befor heavily processed meat substitute products.

Why the hell would you expect this shit to be anything other than a repeat of the impossible whopper or even margarine for that matter?

FA/FO I suppose.

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on May 14, 2024, 09:49:20 AMWhy the hell would you expect this shit to be anything other than a repeat of the impossible whopper or even margarine for that matter?

FA/FO I suppose.
I don't know anything about the "impossible whopper." Margarine is a butter substitute. It's processed just like meat substitutes.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on May 14, 2024, 09:55:18 AMI don't know anything about the "impossible whopper." Margarine is a butter substitute. It's processed just like meat substitutes.

Both are substitutes that were touted as a much healthier solution. My mom was on the margarine bad/butter evil bandwagon decades ago. I kept telling her it was bad for you and viola! I was right again!

I'll not be a guinea pig for this stupid shit. Mark my words, it'll turn into a shit sandwich. I'll take my hamburger cow grown.

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on May 14, 2024, 10:25:34 AMBoth are substitutes that were touted as a much healthier solution. My mom was on the margarine bad/butter evil bandwagon decades ago. I kept telling her it was bad for you and viola! I was right again!

I'll not be a guinea pig for this stupid shit. Mark my words, it'll turn into a shit sandwich. I'll take my hamburger cow grown.
Lab grown meat is not the same as heavily processed meat substitutes.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on May 15, 2024, 11:15:32 AMLab grown meat is not the same as heavily processed meat substitutes.

I'm sure it isnt. I'm also sure its not the same as meat from a cow or chicken....and not in a good way.

This reminds me a lot of the jab situation: "It'll be great, just take it and see!"

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on May 15, 2024, 11:43:17 AMI'm sure it isnt. I'm also sure its not the same as meat from a cow or chicken
That we can agree on.

burp

Quote from: DKG on May 15, 2024, 11:15:32 AMLab grown meat is not the same as heavily processed meat substitutes.
Correct. Lab grown meat is not "heavily" processed, it is "completely" processed. You do not put a single meat cell in a laboratory culture dish and have it magically grow into a steak without severe amounts of human intervention.

Billions of years of evolution versus a few know-it-alls who have yet to learn, much less disclose the long term side effects of manufactured sustenance... I think I'll stick to the naturally occurring variety, thanks.

But you do you. After all, they have to test it out on someone... kinda like that Pinko Pox jab they rolled out a few years back, right? Right.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on May 13, 2024, 08:54:29 AMGood. That shit is unnatural and its just a matter of time before its revealed that it isnt safe.
Even the meat you buy at the store aint all that natural. Take chciken. All of it is cornish cross that go from being hatched to slaughtered in five and a helf weeks.

They never see the sun or the moon. They never turn sideways in their cages.

Contrast that with the freedom rangers I have on my farm. Even the cornish cross hens I have are free range and learn to forage for food like a heritage breed. I slaughter them between the fifth and sixth month. 

No comparison in taste with factory birds.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview