The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Sit down Trump

Started by Erica Mena, November 09, 2022, 09:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=480596 time=1668028368 user_id=3358
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=480593 time=1668027323 user_id=2845

That's what we are thinking. Biden is gonna run now and DeSantis will mollywhoop his old senile ass.

I don't follow American politics, but is this DeSantis any good? I see he's served in the Iraq war, which is a massive step up from the last two clowns that America voted in.

The last few years has really drained the life out of forums as far as Trump vs Biden discussions go. You'll have to really monitor the political crap here Flea, lest we have another BF downward spiral.

To be fair, you don't see Australians or Poms going on endlessly about their political affairs, even though we know that most politicians are generally full of shit.

:oeudC:

DeSantis is the rock star of the maga movement. He is awesome.

Careful where you get your info on him though. He gets lied about by the mainstream establishment cuck media.  If you are really curious about him, just go right to the FL gov site where you can read everything he has done in Florida. He is very loved by his based.

And he cunt punts the press whenever they try to build false narratives about him lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: Guest post_id=480650 time=1668074567
You poor fools.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ab1rUlwvsmE/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/ab1rUlwvsmE/

Why are so many of you marching to the demonKKKrats tune, blaming someone who isn't in office and hasn't officially announced his intent to run yet?

Are you frightened to lay blame at Bitch McConnell and Lindsey Gayham's feet?

Cocaine Mitch isnt one of us. He is one of them. Lindsey likes to try to play both sides.  

I'm not blaming Trump at all....his endorsements did good.

Now that I'm somewhat over the gut punch that happened yesterday in my state......the election was pretty close here. Even though democrats jumped abortion propaganda and we have many people who are so dumb and ignorant that fell for the "Tudor is gonna ban abortion and arrest doctors" idiocy.

The level of politcal discourse for the Michigan women who voted Shitmer?  "Protect your cooter. Dont vote Tudor".  So vulgar lies is as deep as they get.

All this "vote like your daughters future depends on it....it does".

Because our daughters future doesnt require jobs, a good economy, affordable costs of living and their liberties or anything, right?  Our daughters future is getting poked and revoked by some guy and getting on an abortion table. THATS the future for the daughters of Shitmers base.

Uhg it's so disgusting. I'm not really all the way over it yet.....its gonna take a while.  58.8 percent of Michigan voters passed prop 2.  So they decided to kill our voting power.  Now people can vote by mail 9 days early and no ID is required. Prop 2 is the most tragic thing that happened. Voting away your own votes.

Fucking morons.

Lokmar

When it was Graham, McConnell, McCain, and Bush running the GOP, I voted 3rd Party (Constitution Party) and will again if they go back there. As far as DeSantis, I'll vote for him if he's the guy but right now, TRUMP 2024!!! Trump has done everything to strengthen the GOP while the RINO's continue to fuck it up.

Biggie Smiles

No republicans can be blamed for anything that has happened since Joe's inauguration date and the dates democrat filth took control of both chambers of congress

they are the minority and have limited influence

period

Breakfall

Quote from: Dove post_id=480658 time=1668082192 user_id=3266
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=480596 time=1668028368 user_id=3358

I don't follow American politics, but is this DeSantis any good? I see he's served in the Iraq war, which is a massive step up from the last two clowns that America voted in.

The last few years has really drained the life out of forums as far as Trump vs Biden discussions go. You'll have to really monitor the political crap here Flea, lest we have another BF downward spiral.

To be fair, you don't see Australians or Poms going on endlessly about their political affairs, even though we know that most politicians are generally full of shit.

:oeudC:

DeSantis is the rock star of the maga movement. He is awesome.

Careful where you get your info on him though. He gets lied about by the mainstream establishment cuck media.  If you are really curious about him, just go right to the FL gov site where you can read everything he has done in Florida. He is very loved by his based.

And he cunt punts the press whenever they try to build false narratives about him lol.

Well it is funny seeing the liberal oxygen thieves squirm. "Cunt punts the press..."  :laugh3:

Biggie Smiles

Now he's really bugging out

">

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=480684 time=1668095643 user_id=3351
When it was Graham, McConnell, McCain, and Bush running the GOP, I voted 3rd Party (Constitution Party) and will again if they go back there. As far as DeSantis, I'll vote for him if he's the guy but right now, TRUMP 2024!!! Trump has done everything to strengthen the GOP while the RINO's continue to fuck it up.

Exactly.

Same here. Those rinos/neo cons can take their "return to normal" and shove up it their fuckholes.

Do they really wanna piss off this beast?  Theyll just start a new party and eventually wreck the GOP entirely.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=480839 time=1668199136 user_id=3214
Now he's really bugging out

">

Here is one thing bugging me.

Why didnt she call him and confront him.....but rather brought it to a podcast?

To me it looks like Trump talked shit about a headline and the way it painted something she said. K. And he said some shit that we are never gonna know because it wasnt publically enough where we can.

But her and Tatum are making videos about it?

I dont know, Big. This seems fishy and petty.

Herman

Trump is starting to piss me off.

Trump issued a lengthy screed against Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis, in which he accused him of lacking class and loyalty.

"Now that midterms are over, and a success," wrote Trump in a post on his official account on Truth Social.

"NewsCorp, which is Fox, the Wall Street Journal, and the no longer great New York Post (bring back Col!), is all in for Governor Ron DeSanctimonious, an average REPUBLICAN Governor

Herman

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=480898 time=1668214397 user_id=3352
Quote from: Herman post_id=480895 time=1668214108 user_id=3396
Trump is starting to piss me off.

Trump issued a lengthy screed against Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis, in which he accused him of lacking class and loyalty.

"Now that midterms are over, and a success," wrote Trump in a post on his official account on Truth Social.

"NewsCorp, which is Fox, the Wall Street Journal, and the no longer great New York Post (bring back Col!), is all in for Governor Ron DeSanctimonious, an average REPUBLICAN Governor

Oh really??   At this point, I wish the fucker would just drop dead -_-

Trump has threatened to dish unflattering personal information about DeSantis if the governor runs for president.

Kid, another day of this, and I will be wishing the old fool dead too.

Dove

I mean if DeSantis makes a run for president.....Trump is going up against him.

I'll take DeSantis over Trump. But I'll vote Trump if that's who takes the primaries.

What I DONT want is for the GOP to go "back to normal".....fuck that shit.

Herman

Quote from: Dove post_id=480906 time=1668215397 user_id=3266

I'll take DeSantis over Trump. But I'll vote Trump if that's who takes the primaries.

I would vote for Trump over any democRAT. I hope George Bush was the last "normal" Repug president.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=480909 time=1668215661 user_id=3396
Quote from: Dove post_id=480906 time=1668215397 user_id=3266

I would vote for Trump over any democRAT. I hope George Bush was the last "normal" Repug president.

Amen.  :thumbup:

Anonymous

And that is why the leftist media is looking to fan as much division as they can, forcing MAGA republicans to pick a side when in truth you could have both. That scares the crap out of the progs, as much as it does the neo-cons and neo-libs. Four more years of Trump they cannot abide, and if they can sucker DeSantis into dropping the ball in Florida to try his hand at getting around the fortifications at the federal level while they shuffle some Disney friendly lacky to assume the gubernatorial position, then so much the better.

You should all be saying "fuck that shit". I agree, DeSantis is good, his place at the moment however is in Florida where his results have enjoyed wildly popular support. I also agree that after close to eight years worth of character assassination, Trump's name is mud in certain quarters, but the bad press didn't stop him kicking ass 2016-20 and earning three Nobel Peace Prize nominations from the international community. He should be your first pick for 2024. If you secure the senate, you might do a lot worse than to install him as house speaker, placing him but two impeachments away from the Commander in Chief spot. That would really give your opponents something to go "REEEEEEEE" about.

Keep DeSantis in your back pocket a few more years. The guy is good and will acquit himself admirably in the gubernatorial slot of a revived and booming Florida. 2024 should be a Trump/Paul ticket, then Paul/DeSantis in 2028 and 2032, then DeSantis for eight years in 2036. And who knows, maybe  by that time the DemonKKKrats might have unclogged their pipes by that stage and actually bothered to cough up a platform worthy of consideration, if not actually voting for.

This is assuming Trump intends to run. We don't have a definite on that just yet, but while it does seem a safe bet given the amount of braying the donkeys have been doing, I put it to you they literally have nothing better to offer than division and demoralization within our ranks.

Don't give in to them. They spent eight years amplifying everything they could to make him look bad because he wouldn't feed their war machine. If peace and prosperity comes at the cost of a rampaging loudmouth scaring the foreign cunts into line and the zipper-tittied wokeists into chopping their own genitals off, turn him loose in the white house and reap the rewards.

Dove

Quote from: Guest post_id=480914 time=1668216356

And that is why the leftist media is looking to fan as much division as they can, forcing MAGA republicans to pick a side when in truth you could have both. That scares the crap out of the progs, as much as it does the neo-cons and neo-libs. Four more years of Trump they cannot abide, and if they can sucker DeSantis into dropping the ball in Florida to try his hand at getting around the fortifications at the federal level while they shuffle some Disney friendly lacky to assume the gubernatorial position, then so much the better.

You should all be saying "fuck that shit". I agree, DeSantis is good, his place at the moment however is in Florida where his results have enjoyed wildly popular support. I also agree that after close to eight years worth of character assassination, Trump's name is mud in certain quarters, but the bad press didn't stop him kicking ass 2016-20 and earning three Nobel Peace Prize nominations from the international community. He should be your first pick for 2024. If you secure the senate, you might do a lot worse than to install him as house speaker, placing him but two impeachments away from the Commander in Chief spot. That would really give your opponents something to go "REEEEEEEE" about.

Keep DeSantis in your back pocket a few more years. The guy is good and will acquit himself admirably in the gubernatorial slot of a revived and booming Florida. 2024 should be a Trump/Paul ticket, then Paul/DeSantis in 2028 and 2032, then DeSantis for eight years in 2036. And who knows, maybe  by that time the DemonKKKrats might have unclogged their pipes by that stage and actually bothered to cough up a platform worthy of consideration, if not actually voting for.

This is assuming Trump intends to run. We don't have a definite on that just yet, but while it does seem a safe bet given the amount of braying the donkeys have been doing, I put it to you they literally have nothing better to offer than division and demoralization within our ranks.

Don't give in to them. They spent eight years amplifying everything they could to make him look bad because he wouldn't feed their war machine. If peace and prosperity comes at the cost of a rampaging loudmouth scaring the foreign cunts into line and the zipper-tittied wokeists into chopping their own genitals off, turn him loose in the white house and reap the rewards.

This has to be Sum Cunt.  

And I agree with all of this. Perfect!  I'd definately vote DeSantis in 2024 but I'd rather have Trump and then 8 years of DeSantis. We can and should eek another term out of Trump.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview