News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Who is the most effete imbecile on the forums?

Started by Anonymous, November 11, 2022, 11:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Name your brain dead ladyboy

Apegirl/Admin
8 (42.1%)
Blurt
1 (5.3%)
Richard Kuklinski/Vivek Goliker/Leon's Save The Tax
9 (47.4%)
Oscar The Langley Ladyboy
0 (0%)
Soon
0 (0%)
Holliday
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: November 11, 2022, 11:37:46 AM

Anonymous

There are lots of androgynous progressive nincompoops to choose from. I narrowed it down to the most obvious choices.

Aryan

No idea what "effete" means, but if it translates roughly to "insufferable left wing faggot", then my vote goes to Aidsmin.

Shen Li

Lokmar

Shen Li

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=480802 time=1668194553 user_id=3351
I dont call him Hollifaggit for nothing.

Gawd, that guy is a fucking retard.

Breakfall

Aidsman takes the cake as far as imbeciles go. And while I don't consider Blurtrude to be imbecilic by any means, he certainly has the stamp of "effete" right on the cornhole!

Biggie Smiles

Aidsmin is the biggest sissy fag on these boards bar none

The way he goes into hysterical fits when Dovey points out that biological women should not be FORCED to share a locker room with Biological men who are simply mentally ill is both funny and creepy to watch.

He'll literally mine the web with vigor and personal fury until he finds that news article or tweet showing a heterosexual man raping a woman to support his stupid argument that woman have no basis or right to be concerned when a biological man wants to share their locker-rooms, bathrooms, prison cells etc etc .... because, you know, some guy, somewhere did something naughty to a woman therefore your fears are unfounded

and that  lard tard he orbits is just as bad.

Shen Li

Apegirl has to be a tranny. He's too emotionally involved not to be.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=480830 time=1668198522 user_id=3214

The way he goes into hysterical fits when Dovey points out that biological women should not be FORCED to share a locker room with Biological men who are simply mentally ill is both funny and creepy to watch.

He'll literally mine the web with vigor and personal fury until he finds that news article or tweet showing a heterosexual man raping a woman to support his stupid argument that woman have no basis or right to be concerned when a biological man wants to share their locker-rooms, bathrooms, prison cells etc etc .... because, you know, some guy, somewhere did something naughty to a woman therefore your fears are unfounded

Funny for YOU. I find it fucking threatening.

God help us  :roll:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Shen Li

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=480830 time=1668198522 user_id=3214

Which is a stupid analogy. Men can only share restrooms with underage girls if they wear a dress.

Herman

Quote from: "Svend Robinson" post_id=480790 time=1668184666
There are lots of androgynous progressive nincompoops to choose from. I narrowed it down to the most obvious choices.

They are all robotic pansies with dicks, but no balls and definitely no brains. I don't know. It's between Apegirl and that prog fairy Ricki Kuklicki. Don't get me wrong, society would be better off if we bought all of them one way tickets to Madagascar.

DKG

None of them are capable of debating anything.

Oscar Mayer is an absolute forum cancer. Spam, derail threads, and personal attacks unti the big bad conservatives leave his VF safe space.

I like Blurt personally, although he has deeply flawed thinking. Unlike the others in the poll, he can tickle our funny bones.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=480838 time=1668199034 user_id=3389
Apegirl has to be a tranny. He's too emotionally involved not to be.

That's what I said!
<t></t>

Aryan

100%... he loses his shit whenever trannies or queers in general are mocked or criticised.

Then the moron has the nerve to accuse people who point that out of being gay.   :crazy:

Unbelievable. Talk about projection...

Aryan

Quote from: DKG post_id=480996 time=1668255206 user_id=3390
None of them are capable of debating anything.

Oscar Mayer is an absolute forum cancer. Spam, derail threads, and personal attacks unti the big bad conservatives leave his VF safe space.

I like Blurt personally, although he has deeply flawed thinking. Unlike the others in the poll, he can tickle our funny bones.

I never thought I'd ever start to warm to you, lil fella... but here we are.

*Pats Seoulbro on the head*

ac_biggrin