Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Erica has ugly wrinkly lips

Started by Anonymous, November 16, 2022, 12:46:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=482038 time=1668584681 user_id=3358
They say lipstick was originally used to accentuate the lips, making them fuller-looking and emulate the aroused vulva. So they say...  ac_razz

Lipstick and all make-up was pioneered in Western cultures to lend a feminity with male actors pretending to be female for their skit or stage play.

Women weren't allowed to act at the time.

It was an all male endeavour.

Women tried to subvert this by adopting stocking, wigs, higher heels, and even more make-up... then they began stealing piercings (first on their ears, then later on their bits), pants, and tattoos. I'm not talking 20th century but centuries before.

Nearly everything that is considered feminine by today's standards was once something only men did.

But that's what women do... they subvert.
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

I see Eddie was on one again last night
<t></t>

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Breakfall

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=482042 time=1668592957 user_id=1676
They say lipstick was originally used to accentuate the lips, making them fuller-looking and emulate the aroused vulva. So they say...  ac_razz

Lipstick and all make-up was pioneered in Western cultures to lend a feminity with male actors pretending to be female for their skit or stage play.

Women tried to subvert this by adopting stocking, wigs, higher heels, and even more make-up... then they began stealing piercings (first on their ears, then later on their bits), pants, and tattoos. I'm not talking 20th century but centuries before.

Nearly everything that is considered feminine by today's standards was once something only men did.

I prefer my version of events!  :laugh3:

Frood

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=482250 time=1668676123 user_id=3358

Sometimes strength is akin to researching history and making the hard claims...
Blahhhhhh...

Breakfall

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=482253 time=1668677444 user_id=1676
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=482250 time=1668676123 user_id=3358

Sometimes strength is akin to researching history and making the hard claims...

Oh I believe aspects of that you're saying, but cosmetics go back a long way. It is always in a woman's nature to beautify herself and make herself look more desirable.

I spend everyday of my life researching, and will continue to do so until my end days. I'm addicted to academics, but after 20 years in learning institutions, I find my personal research and to be more rewarding. The world is your oyster if you are willing to take the plunge...

Anonymous

No one knows better DD

Erica Mena

Can you change the friggin record already? Geesh
<t></t>