The best topic

Replies: 10481
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:38:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

After all the scandals, bloated debt levels, crushing legitimate protests and inflation how can this be possible.

Because Liberal support is centred in seat rich areas around Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver, this means they would form government again if an election was held today.

Conservative lead down to 2 over the Liberals, new Abacus Data poll

March 22, 2023

https://abacusdata.ca/canadian-politics-polling-abacus-data-march-2023-2/">https://abacusdata.ca/canadian-politics ... ch-2023-2/">https://abacusdata.ca/canadian-politics-polling-abacus-data-march-2023-2/

Herman

Quote from: DKG post_id=496220 time=1679581111 user_id=3390
After all the scandals, bloated debt levels, crushing legitimate protests and inflation how can this be possible.

Because Liberal support is centred in seat rich areas around Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver, this means they would form government again if an election was held today.

Conservative lead down to 2 over the Liberals, new Abacus Data poll

March 22, 2023

https://abacusdata.ca/canadian-politics-polling-abacus-data-march-2023-2/">https://abacusdata.ca/canadian-politics ... ch-2023-2/">https://abacusdata.ca/canadian-politics-polling-abacus-data-march-2023-2/

Aint that crazy.

Last Friday, Trudeau's Royal Canadian Air Force flew the pm's empty private business jet from Toronto to Waterloo's regional airport — a 10-minute, 65-kilometre flight — so he could avoid the drive back to Toronto to get flown back to Ottawa. It's been like that for eight years.

DKG

Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm admitted Thursday that she uses a gas stove. The admission was mind-numbingly ironic, because it came as she defended potential new energy regulations that would ban, by her own admission, at least half of the gas stoves currently on the market.

Rancidmilko

There\'s always a bigger fish.

Herman

Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=496347 time=1679695780 user_id=2853
is this where all the other boars went?

Mey mister, I resemble that remark.

Rancidmilko

my keyboard seems to be acting out

I really meant boards

not wild pigs

Rancidmilko

before letter D was not working at all, now it works, but every time I press it, Home is also pressed so my cursor goes crazy

DKG

Idaho's governor signed legislation allowing for firing squad executions.

Herman

Cracker Barrel restaurants are abandoning Portland.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman post_id=496459 time=1679883903 user_id=3396

Thats what I heard. Just another case of liberalism run amok.

Back when I was little, we lived in Palm Springs. My dad told me that when the mafia ran it, nobody stole shit. I mean, you could leave your purse in your Porsche convertible with the top down in downtown PS and nobody would fuck with it.......because they knew if they did, they'd get a one way ride out into the desert. Liberalism changed that in the 70's. By the 80's, they had skank hookers walking the streets. Now its ran by faggits. 100% of the town board is faggits.

These things are easy to fix. You just have to kill the right people.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=496460 time=1679886016 user_id=3351
Quote from: Herman post_id=496459 time=1679883903 user_id=3396

Back when I was little, we lived in Palm Springs. My dad told me that when the mafia ran it, nobody stole shit. I mean, you could leave your purse in your Porsche convertible with the top down in downtown PS and nobody would fuck with it.......because they knew if they did, they'd get a one way ride out into the desert. Liberalism changed that in the 70's. By the 80's, they had skank hookers walking the streets. Now its ran by faggits. 100% of the town board is faggits.

Who would want to own a business in a city run by anarchists.

Oerdin

Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=496349 time=1679696094 user_id=2853
my keyboard seems to be acting out

I really meant boards

not wild pigs

Just FWI my paternal great grandfather on his mother's side (my father's mother's father) was a British soldier who fought in the Boer War in South Africa.  He also served in the 1st world war as a supply Sargent in the British army.  Rancid mentioned "boers" so I thought I would mentioned it.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=496463 time=1679887041 user_id=3396
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=496460 time=1679886016 user_id=3351

Who would want to own a business in a city run by anarchists.

With the right kind of anarchists, I'd love it.

Anarchism has many different factions and ideas.
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

I predict this Nashville school shooter is a fukin DUDE!

Shen Li

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=496482 time=1679944337 user_id=3351
I predict this Nashville school shooter is a fukin DUDE!

I saw a headline. A female shooter.