The best topic

Replies: 7025
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 07, 2024, 01:28:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: DKG post_id=481832 time=1668538221 user_id=3390
Quote from: Blazor post_id=481827 time=1668537307 user_id=2221

Um, I gave the same answer as Dove, yet here we are.

Back on your own topic, what do you think of Dennis Prager, Ben Shapiro, John Stossel, and Ezra Levant? Cabal as Dove answered or not?

Only name on that list I recognize is Ben Shapiro. He seems ok, but I cant stand to listen to his annoying voice  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

DKG

Quote from: Blazor post_id=481833 time=1668538513 user_id=2221

Back on your own topic, what do you think of Dennis Prager, Ben Shapiro, John Stossel, and Ezra Levant? Cabal as Dove answered or not?

Only name on that list I recognize is Ben Shapiro. He seems ok, but I cant stand to listen to his annoying voice  :laugh:

Fair enough.

Aryan

Quote from: Blazor post_id=481827 time=1668537307 user_id=2221

Um, I gave the same answer as Dove, yet here we are.

I'm only familiar with Shapiro and Ezra Levant. The latter is a co-owner or previous owner of Rebel News, I believe...

The issue with these so called "right wing" neo-Cohen, Kosherservative jews, such as Milo, that jewess with the dark hair and all the rest, is that they are grifter shills, used by the globohomo elite as controlled opposition.  

The purpose for this is to corral Whites into a Zionist-controlled pen and isolate them from the realm of White Nationalism, where the jew is openly called out.

Tommy Robinson is a classic example of this and didn't think twice about whoring himself for Levant and the Zio-Conservative cause.

DKG

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=481844 time=1668541090 user_id=1728

I'm only familiar with Shapiro and Ezra Levant. The latter is a co-owner or previous owner of Rebel News, I believe...

The issue with these so called "right wing" neo-Cohen, Kosherservative jews, such as Milo, that jewess with the dark hair and all the rest, is that they are grifter shills, used by the globohomo elite as controlled opposition.  

The purpose for this is to corral Whites into a Zionist-controlled pen and isolate them from the realm of White Nationalism, where the jew is openly called out.

Tommy Robinson is a classic example of this and didn't think twice about whoring himself for Levant and the Zio-Conservative cause.

Ezra Levant, Mark Levin, and Dennis Shapiro are leftist frauds because you say so. Got it.

DKG

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=481844 time=1668541090 user_id=1728

Ezra Levant, Mark Levin, and Dennis Shapiro are leftist frauds because you say so. Got it.

Aryan

I didn't say they are leftists, I said they are used to hoover up potential support for genuine right wing groups and lead people on a merry dance down the path talking about Chi-coms, Islamists and other topics which are kosher approved, because it takes heat away from jews.

Shen Li

Quote from: Dove post_id=481818 time=1668536369 user_id=3266
Quote from: DKG post_id=481808 time=1668534411 user_id=3390

What do you think of Dennis Prager, Ben Shapiro, John Stossel, and Ezra Levant?

You gotta understand they dont mean all the jews. I know they make that hard though lol.

Just replace "jews" with cabal. Problem solved.

Malcom X also talked about this.

None of us on this forum are libtards. We all recognize there is a cabal that wants to destroy the West's properity. Where some of us disagree is who is behind it. Scouser says Jews are a homogeneous group with one mind and they want the West to fail. Certainly a lot do fit the bill, but they don't have a monopoly on working towards global control.

When this forum started there was a poster who insisted it was China and all us Chinks want the West to fail. While I don't deny Beijing gives at least tacit approval to groups like BLM and Antifa, not every single one us Chinks has a vested interest in seeing the West fail. I mean the Soviet Union used to support the IRA and the Baader-Meinhof gang.

One of the most destabilizing things that a global cabal is pushing is climate hysteria. It's an open secret Russia and OPEC countries have given financial aid to anti oil and gas development NGO's in the US and Canada. China which controls most of the world's rare earth metal production is using it's influence to sell the wind, solar and e-car horseshit.

Still others say Rome and freemasonry are the cluprits. Personally, I think the problem lies with people of West European origin themselves. From Birmingham to Buenos Aires people of West European origin are demanding their freedom and prosperity be taken away. Klaus Schwab is behind the Great Reset. Maurice Strong is the architect of climate extremism. They seemed to know how to speak to their own and make them scared.

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=481885 time=1668559354 user_id=3389
Quote from: Dove post_id=481818 time=1668536369 user_id=3266

You gotta understand they dont mean all the jews. I know they make that hard though lol.

Just replace "jews" with cabal. Problem solved.

Malcom X also talked about this.

None of us on this forum are libtards. We all recognize there is a cabal that wants to destroy the West's properity. Where some us disagree is who is behind it. Scouser says Jews are a homogeneous group with one mind and they want the West to fail. Certainly a lot do fit the bill, but they don't have a monopoly on working towards global control.

When this forum started there was a poster who insisted it was China and all us Chinks want the West to fail. While I don't deny Beijing gives at least tacit approval to groups like BLM and Antifa, not every single one us Chinks has a vested interest in seeing the West fail. I mean the Soviet Union used to support the IRA and the Baader-Meinhof gang.

One of the most destabilizing things that a global cabal is pushing is climate hysteria. It's an open secret Russia and OPEC countries have given financial aid to anti oil and gas development NGO's in the US and Canada. China which controls most of the world's rare earth metal production is using it's influence to sell the wind, solar and e-car horseshit.

Still others say Rome and freemasonry are the cluprits. Personally, I think the problem lies with people of West European origin themselves. From Birmingham to Buenos Aires people of West European origin are demanding their freedom and prosperity be taken away. Klaus Schwab is behind the Great Reset. Maurice Strong is the architect of climate extremism. They seemed to know how to speak to their own and make them scared.

Yeah. I think it's actually bigger and worse than simple certain groups or races specifically targetting the west.  The globalist push has been around for a very long time and not to make any eyes roll....but I do believe there is going to be a one world government enslaving humanity.  And I dont think anything is going to stop that from happening.

America is over. This is the end of the US. That's a painful reality for me. Not in a narcissistic "Murica is the best country!" way....but I'm proud of what my country WAS. Our origins and the American revolutionary passion for liberty and self governance. I find American history so inspiring. And I'm proud to have been born here.

Now we have no choice but to go along for the ride we are being taken on so all this is just gonna play out as it will. I personally believe we are nearing the end of the human reign on earth and that Jesus will be returning possibly in my life time or the lifetime of my daughters. So that's where I stand on it.

I'll still participate and hold to my values and continue to do what's right to best of my ability.....but I have no hopes of this turning around. I place my only hope now in the Lord.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Shen Li

Quote from: Dove post_id=481921 time=1668563825 user_id=3266

None of us on this forum are libtards. We all recognize there is a cabal that wants to destroy the West's properity. Where some us disagree is who is behind it. Scouser says Jews are a homogeneous group with one mind and they want the West to fail. Certainly a lot do fit the bill, but they don't have a monopoly on working towards global control.

Yeah. I think it's actually bigger and worse than simple certain groups or races specifically targetting the west.  The globalist push has been around for a very long time and not to make any eyes roll....but I do believe there is going to be a one world government enslaving humanity.  And I dont think anything is going to stop that from happening.

America is over. This is the end of the US. That's a painful reality for me. Not in a narcissistic "Murica is the best country!" way....but I'm proud of what my country WAS. Our origins and the American revolutionary passion for liberty and self governance. I find American history so inspiring. And I'm proud to have been born here.

Now we have no choice but to go along for the ride we are being taken on so all this is just gonna play out as it will. I personally believe we are nearing the end of the human reign on earth and that Jesus will be returning possibly in my life time or the lifetime of my daughters. So that's where I stand on it.

I'll still participate and hold to my values and continue to do what's right to best of my ability.....but I have no hopes of this turning around. I place my only hope now in the Lord.

It''s a lot bigger than any race, ethnicity or religion. I'm planning to emigrate from Canada next year. This isn't the same pragmatic nation we immigrated to in the 90's.

I believe the West will have on government with Latin America part of it. However, Asian people will never accept what the global cabal is laying down.

Blazor

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/width=630,quality=100,fit=scale-down/system/media_attachments/files/120/526/063/original/689ede02dade2183.png">

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/120/515/670/original/e29f89034527dc3f.jpg">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Aryan

Scouser says Jews are a homogeneous group with one mind and they want the West to fail. Certainly a lot do fit the bill, but they don't have a monopoly on working towards global control.

Not all but a substantial amount.

Feminism for example;

https://i.ibb.co/6PPHD1Q/jwfl.jpg">

and then of course there's the LGBT (bowel) movement

https://i.ibb.co/sCBn6vD/jofgzz.png">

not forgetting pre-Hitler Weimar Germany and the first recorded case of male to female transgender surgery, performed by a jewish surgeon called Magnus Herschfeld

https://i.ibb.co/8xfsYpC/jzsc.png%5D">

One of the most destabilizing things that a global cabal is pushing is climate hysteria. It's an open secret Russia and OPEC countries have given finan

Klaus Schwab is a Rothschild.

https://i.ibb.co/1JHpxmv/schwabkke.png">

Oerdin

The house my family and I are in owes $4290,25 as part of a second payment this year.  My three rental houses are around $11,000, again the second payment for this year.  That means I am spending well over $30,000 per year just on property taxes and not counting exorbitant HOA fees or other expenses.

Fuck Democrats and fuck everyone who votes for them.  Small businessmen are getting crushed in California.

Oerdin

Next time some dumb ass asks "why is the rent so high" I will respond "because you are a fucking stupid Democrat; you voted for wcery tax increase and you supported politicians who blocked all new housing construction unless they paid kick backs to Democrats. "  So shall you sew, then so shall you reap.

Enjoy being homeless, bitch.  You voted for it so you live with it.  90% of them are to stupid to understand cause and effect.

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=482173 time=1668648999 user_id=3374
The house my family and I are in owes $4290,25 as part of a second payment this year.  My three rental houses are around $11,000, again the second payment for this year.  That means I am spending well over $30,000 per year just on property taxes and not counting exorbitant HOA fees or other expenses.

Fuck Democrats and fuck everyone who votes for them.  Small businessmen are getting crushed in California.

I feel your pain. I own a condo, but my property taxes rise every year. So do my condo fees.

Biggie Smiles