The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oerdin

If you don't like a thread topic then don't click on it.  Problem solved.

Dove

Quote from: DKG post_id=482767 time=1668877079 user_id=3390
Quote from: Dove post_id=482765 time=1668876766 user_id=3266

Lol she has heard a lot about the democrats hearing all the adults in her life complaining about them. So she has no idea why we dont like them but if we dont like them, she doesnt either.

But I have started teaching her proper American history and presenting facts and concepts to her (on her level) that she can think about and thus far she naturally aligns authentically liberal conservative.  And I honestly think all of us naturally land there and get twisted up by other matters and emotionally manipulated down the road.

I dont want her to align with a party. I want her to believe her beliefs and stand on them so she isnt malleable and easy to manipulate. Especially spiritually.

Meanwhile it is hilarious when she slams democrats. She was watching her videos last month and a politcal ad came on (during a childs video...the heck) and she yelled "darn it! There is that stupid democrat again!"  ac_lmfao

I have been a traditional liberal since I entered university. I did not change, but the definition of liberalism did a 180.

I went through a lefty phase. And an atheist phase.

And I'm embarrassed of a lot the stuff I said while I was insane lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Yep.

A child in my state my daughters age (6) died from RSV. And every parent I know with kids in school is talking about constant sickness.

Flus. RSV. Severe colds. Throwing up. Its nasty.  So glad my kids are not in school.

Biggie Smiles

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=482780 time=1668882235 user_id=3214
Why is Biden killing kids with RSV ?

Biden cant even say RSV.

But the bizzare thing is suddenly we have an MRNA vaccine for RSV.  And it's being rolled out during a nasty RSV season.

Ever since I became a mother in 2003, RSV has been around. My oldest had it. V had it as a baby and was hospitalized with it.  It's a normal thing.

But it severe this year. And now there is a vaccine. I've never heard of a vaccine for RSV.  

It's just weird to me. I'm not giving my little one any MRNA shots and V knows I'm not consenting to her getting the Pfizer. She doesn't want it anyway.

Odinson

Flat earth..

Its 21:15 in Finland and its completely dark outside... Has been like that for hours.

But I´m guessing there is still sunlight in Alabama.

How can there be sunlight in Alabama but not in here if we are on a flat plain?

Unless... I´m a CIA agent trying to fool DSM.

Blazor

Quote from: Dove post_id=482762 time=1668874767 user_id=3266
So a few weeks ago Squished asked me what happens if you never poop and you just hold it forever.

And my mom said "well that's how you become a democrat"

This morning Squish jumped up and went running down the hall to the toilet yelling "I dont wanna be a democrat"  

Thought I'd share lol

:roll:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=482762 time=1668874767 user_id=3266
So a few weeks ago Squished asked me what happens if you never poop and you just hold it forever.

And my mom said "well that's how you become a democrat"

This morning Squish jumped up and went running down the hall to the toilet yelling "I dont wanna be a democrat"  

Thought I'd share lol

that's awesome!!!  :roll:

Oerdin

Of course Dems want to raise taxes on the sale of realestate.  They claim it will only hit the rich but the reality is it will hit everyone.  If you rent an apartment then your rent will go up, if you rent a co..ercial space then the rent for that place will go up, this stuff always trickles down to the poor and middle class.  

">

Biggie Smiles

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fh2EeLcWIAE7lqr.jpg">

deadskinmask

Quote from: Odinson post_id=482788 time=1668885358 user_id=136
Flat earth. How can there be sunlight in Alabama but not in here if we are on a flat plain?

https://giphy.com/gifs/the-outer-limits-iYUcc5WQcp3XO">https://giphy.com/gifs/the-outer-limits-iYUcc5WQcp3XO

look, man.... if flat earth isn't of any interest to you, just leave it be.... its not even a real issue.... you need to decide if you believe in a one true God.... and if so, you should be focusing on building a relationship.... this world isn't what you seem to think it is.... and time is running short...

Breakfall

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=482768 time=1668877433 user_id=3374

That's not how this works doofus. We don't need off topic forums plastered with American politics. Get that into your thick head!

Shen Li

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=482801 time=1668889930 user_id=1582
Quote from: Odinson post_id=482788 time=1668885358 user_id=136
Flat earth. How can there be sunlight in Alabama but not in here if we are on a flat plain?

https://giphy.com/gifs/the-outer-limits-iYUcc5WQcp3XO">https://giphy.com/gifs/the-outer-limits-iYUcc5WQcp3XO

look, man.... if flat earth isn't of any interest to you, just leave it be.... its not even a real issue.... you need to decide if you believe in a one true God.... and if so, you should be focusing on building a relationship.... this world isn't what you seem to think it is.... and time is running short...

BULLSEYE!! Idiots getting pissed off about something that has zero affect on their lives.

Oerdin

Your opinion is noted but a poll determined no one gave a shit about your opinion.  Have a nice day.

Shen Li

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=482803 time=1668892025 user_id=3358
Quote from: Oerdin post_id=482768 time=1668877433 user_id=3374

That's not how this works doofus. We don't need off topic forums plastered with American politics. Get that into your thick head!

Dude, soaring property taxes is something every North American home owner cares about.