The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=483298 time=1669060674 user_id=1582
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=483295 time=1669059883 user_id=1728
I think I've probably known Deadskin the second longest online...  we go way back to the YNC days.

i think you're my longest online acquaintance.... thats a fact.... you and 50/50....

I think you, Dilf, Weeg and Semen are my oldest e-pals.

That's why I struggle to hate Semen, despite his leftist retardation, I've known the old codger for too long.  :laugh3:

Do you remember Jak from the Y? She's recently come back from the dead on BF after being MIA for nearly 2 years Lol, fuck knows where she's been.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Dove post_id=483300 time=1669060830 user_id=3266
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=483297 time=1669060464 user_id=1582

if thats your 'end game', you're late.... i love that book.... i admit that it has a darkness but God says 'I got this so don't be scared'.... and i'm not.... not in the least.... i'm alot of things.... occasionally 'wrong' is one of em.... but 'scared' isn't even available in my options menu....  :laugh:

Ah. I was getting the impression that particular book freaked you out lol.

no.... not in the least.... i just found it so impossible to believe that i couldn't continue on a religious path.... i see now that it very much is a possibility and that we could very well be watching it in real time.... it changed my heart for damn sure....

deadskinmask

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=483302 time=1669061112 user_id=1728
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=483298 time=1669060674 user_id=1582

i think you're my longest online acquaintance.... thats a fact.... you and 50/50....

That's why I struggle to hate Semen, despite his leftist retardation, I've known the old codger for too long.  :laugh3:

Do you remember Jak from the Y? She's recently come back from the dead on BF after being MIA for nearly 2 years Lol, fuck knows where she's been.

Jak was a mess.... lol.... is Hatter dead? someone said he died....

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=483304 time=1669061376 user_id=1582

Peaches died you know.

Aryan

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=483304 time=1669061376 user_id=1582

Not a clue, never kept in touch with the guy...

Dove

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=483303 time=1669061249 user_id=1582
Quote from: Dove post_id=483300 time=1669060830 user_id=3266

Ah. I was getting the impression that particular book freaked you out lol.

no.... not in the least.... i just found it so impossible to believe that i couldn't continue on a religious path.... i see now that it very much is a possibility and that we could very well be watching it in real time.... it changed my heart for damn sure....

Its not about the end of the world...although it covers it. Most of the Revelation has already happened. The book is about the revealing of Christ to the world.  

Modern western people misread it a lot and think we are all gonna get raptured and there is going to be tribulation and all this stuff....most of which all already happened.

Where we are is the drying of the Euphrates. Building of the 3rd temple and humans going to war with God. Most unbeknownst to them.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

deadskinmask

i see its a war on God.... i'm just shocked how many signed up on the other side.... :laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=483307 time=1669061573 user_id=1728

aww.... i thought yall were kinda close.... do you see FromHell at all? i know yall aren't fond of him but i like him alot....

Aryan

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=483311 time=1669062593 user_id=1582
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=483307 time=1669061573 user_id=1728

aww.... i thought yall were kinda close.... do you see FromHell at all? i know yall aren't fond of him but i like him alot....

It must be close to a decade since I last spoke to Hatter.  ac_wot

Gremlin briefly popped on BF to say hello recently, so did Rapeape.

Fromhell is a semi-reg on there but always goes schizo and has to be given a timeout.  :laugh:

Dove

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=483309 time=1669062436 user_id=1582
i see its a war on God.... i'm just shocked how many signed up on the other side.... :laugh:

It's going to become more and more a direct and literal war with God.

Amazing anyone would sign up on the losing side but when minds are reprobate and hearts are hardened...that's what happens.

A lot of people who are nonbelievers today are eventually going to be redeemed.  The more the wheat and chaff are separated and the myth of neutrality is harder to stand by. Probably even Scouse here will be in the Lord eventually.  I have definately hope for a handful on the boards with us that will leave this realm on team Jesus  :thumbup:

People whose minds are not devolving.

deadskinmask

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=483314 time=1669063266 user_id=1728
Fromhell is a semi-reg on there but always goes schizo and has to be given a timeout.  :laugh:

if you would, tell him i said hello and i hope hes doing well....

deadskinmask

Quote from: Dove post_id=483315 time=1669063296 user_id=3266
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=483309 time=1669062436 user_id=1582

Amazing anyone would sign up on the losing side but when minds are reprobate and hearts are hardened...that's what happens.

A lot of people who are nonbelievers today are eventually going to be redeemed.  The more the wheat and chaff are separated and the myth of neutrality is harder to stand by. Probably even Scouse here will be in the Lord eventually.  I have definately hope for a handful on the boards with us that will leave this realm on team Jesus  :thumbup:

its so hard for me to understand how an entire political party has embraced mental illness and downright perversion.... its insane to me....

Aryan

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=483316 time=1669063585 user_id=1582
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=483314 time=1669063266 user_id=1728

Yeah will do, although he hasn't been around for a while and often disappears for ages.

If you'd taken my offer up in the past you'd have likely bumped into him already, ya stubborn old twat.  :laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=483320 time=1669064027 user_id=1728
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=483316 time=1669063585 user_id=1582

Yeah will do, although he hasn't been around for a while and often disappears for ages.

If you'd taken my offer up in the past you'd have likely bumped into him already, ya stubborn old twat.  :laugh:

i don't hop forums anymore.... i'm only here because i'm taking a break from VF....

Dove

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=483318 time=1669063718 user_id=1582
Quote from: Dove post_id=483315 time=1669063296 user_id=3266

its so hard for me to understand how an entire political party has embraced mental illness and downright perversion.... its insane to me....

Look at the history of Israel. They were always turning away from God and practicing all manner of evil.  God told every king to tear down all the high places (alters of Ba'al and Molech) and that never even got handled. Even Solomon left a few.

They would pray for a word from God and than kill the prophets.

"10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand" - Ephesians 6