The best topic

Replies: 10249
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:36:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on August 06, 2024, 09:35:38 PMTroubling footage from a Feb. 17 panel discussion at a D.C. book store has resurfaced in which Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.) details how Congress could prevent Trump from taking office following his election by the American people.

Raskin is a dirty kapo judenrat fuktard who should be gassed with Zyklon B!!
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Garraty_47

Lokmar

Quote from: Garraty_47 on August 07, 2024, 05:53:05 PMAcross the Pond #6

#1, I support violence, but ONLY right wing violence
#2, Ya boi Peter doesnt have AR-15's, hell he dont even have a .38 pistol. He's fuk'd!
#3, islam should be exterminated from ALL western civilization
#4, liberals are 100% of the blame
#5, Whites in the UK need to arm like Sinn Fein did
#6, Tommy is fucking fantastic and if Whites want to survive, they should listen to him and lynch any whites who speak out against him
#7, The reason some brown people are getting attacked ITFP is because these filthy muds are attacking them FIRST!
#8, When the right in the US ACTUALLY rise up, its gonna be a fukin blood bath!
#9, GREAT POINTS on the masks discussion!!!!
#10, Brit laws are draconian and the people should butcher their politicians, their king, their muhzies, and their parliament members. Burn em with fire!
#11, I HOPE THE DUDE HIT WITH BRICKS LEARNS HIS LESSON, ACQUIRES A HIGH POWERED RIFLE, AND SMOKES ALL THE FUKIN COPS!!!!

I rate this liberalized conversation a 5.5 out of 10. Its not nearly as bad as listening to the assholes on Richard Madcow videos....not by a long shot. For reference, most libtard convos get a 0.5 from me.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

Oerdin

Lokmar

Quote from: Lokmar on August 07, 2024, 08:22:27 PM#1, I support violence, but ONLY right wing violence
#2, Ya boi Peter doesnt have AR-15's, hell he dont even have a .38 pistol. He's fuk'd!
#3, islam should be exterminated from ALL western civilization
#4, liberals are 100% of the blame
#5, Whites in the UK need to arm like Sinn Fein did
#6, Tommy is fucking fantastic and if Whites want to survive, they should listen to him and lynch any whites who speak out against him
#7, The reason some brown people are getting attacked ITFP is because these filthy muds are attacking them FIRST!
#8, When the right in the US ACTUALLY rise up, its gonna be a fukin blood bath!
#9, GREAT POINTS on the masks discussion!!!!
#10, Brit laws are draconian and the people should butcher their politicians, their king, their muhzies, and their parliament members. Burn em with fire!
#11, I HOPE THE DUDE HIT WITH BRICKS LEARNS HIS LESSON, ACQUIRES A HIGH POWERED RIFLE, AND SMOKES ALL THE FUKIN COPS!!!!

I rate this liberalized conversation a 5.5 out of 10. Its not nearly as bad as listening to the assholes on Richard Madcow videos....not by a long shot. For reference, most libtard convos get a 0.5 from me.

On second thought, maybe the mask discussion was just a couple of dumb asses trying to be relevant.

Lokmar

Quote from: Oerdin on August 07, 2024, 08:28:11 PMThe communists who run this state want to nationalize the oil refinery business.  This is so fucking retarded.

https://californiaglobe.com/articles/california-energy-commission-proposes-state-takeover-of-oil-refineries/

Thats some Venezuela style shit. Thats LITERALLY what Venezuela did. IMO, all these stupid liberal cunts who are anti fossil fuel AND the assholes who want to nationalize fossil fuels should be executed like faggits.

Fossil Fuels will ALWAYS be the path to prosperity......dont believe me? Look at China!!!

Oerdin

The Newscum regime closed three of 12 refineries in the state.  They did it abratarially and simplyrevoled operating permits.  It was of companies who failed to fall on love with Newscum's dictates.  That decreased gas and diesel supplies by 20% so prices shot up and Newscum lied claiming greedy companies were artificially raising prices which was all proven wrong and lies in court.  Worse, the state has regulations and laws which practically forbid importing oil products from other states because the state made the regulations so difficult to comply with no one could continue to exist if faced with competition.

On top of that that state raised gas taxes by 50% and indexed all future gas taxes so they automatically went up each and every year.  Most of the price increases were due to the tax increases yet again Democrats lied and tried to blame the companies.  Large numbers of low I.Q. low information voters believe their horse shit excuses.

Chevron, who has been based here in California since 1880, has now left the state and moved to Texas because Newscum sued them and blamed them solely for all climate change.  There is a huge refinery in Long Beach which has said it is closing down because the state has endlessly sued them for supposed "climate damage" even though it complies with massive state regulations.  None of them can win so they are mostly just leaving the state.  Our gas keeps going up (now around $5) and Dems keep lying and pretending they aren't responsible for their own actions.
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Oerdin

Oh, and Dems have destroyed the oil industry in this state.  We have the second largest fracking shale in the country yet Democrats regulated and taxed so much it would cost 2-3 to eat the market rate to produce it.  They openly brag about how they outlawed most fracking.  Those jobs pay and average of $150,000 per year and most go to blue collar men.

Natural gas is even worse because the state has the second highest amount but Democrats have made it illegal to drill it, illegal to make pipes to transport omit, and virtually illegal to build export terminals for LNG to sell it despite the fact that we are on the Pacific ocean and Asia is the world's largest importer of LNG. Natural gas prices tripled here over the last three years because Democrats refuse to allow it to be produced, to be transported, or to be sold.

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin on August 08, 2024, 02:07:16 AMThe Newscum regime closed three of 12 refineries in the state.  They did it abratarially and simplyrevoled operating permits.  It was of companies who failed to fall on love with Newscum's dictates.  That decreased gas and diesel supplies by 20% so prices shot up and Newscum lied claiming greedy companies were artificially raising prices which was all proven wrong and lies in court.  Worse, the state has regulations and laws which practically forbid importing oil products from other states because the state made the regulations so difficult to comply with no one could continue to exist if faced with competition.

On top of that that state raised gas taxes by 50% and indexed all future gas taxes so they automatically went up each and every year.  Most of the price increases were due to the tax increases yet again Democrats lied and tried to blame the companies.  Large numbers of low I.Q. low information voters believe their horse shit excuses.

Chevron, who has been based here in California since 1880, has now left the state and moved to Texas because Newscum sued them and blamed them solely for all climate change.  There is a huge refinery in Long Beach which has said it is closing down because the state has endlessly sued them for supposed "climate damage" even though it complies with massive state regulations.  None of them can win so they are mostly just leaving the state.  Our gas keeps going up (now around $5) and Dems keep lying and pretending they aren't responsible for their own actions.
That creates a major problem if California refines fuels for any neighbouring stes(s).

Brent

Sore loser of the week award goes to Cori Bush.

She stated that taking away her House seat took "some of the strings off."

"See, now I don't have to worry about some strings that I have attached," Bush shouted into the microphone. "All they did was radicalize me, so now [they] need to be afraid."

"AIPAC, I'm coming to tear your kingdom down," she added, referring to the pro-Israel group. Bush, who has been a vocal supporter of Palestine, blamed AIPAC for her loss. She previously accused Bell of "trying to buy his seat."

"And let me put all of these corporations on notice: I'm coming after you too. But I'm not coming by myself. I'm coming with all the people that's in here," her defiant rant continued.

Oerdin

Quote from: DKG on August 08, 2024, 05:04:13 AMThat creates a major problem if California refines fuels for any neighbouring stes(s).

Nope, it is far cheaper to refine in other states and legally all refineries in California must produce the California only blend.  So the state is a gasoline island with far higher prices than the other 49 states.  Dems set this up intentionally.
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 View List

Herman

As Vice President Harris avoids the media, Trump spoke for more than an hour at Mar-a-Lago.

Donald Trump did on Thursday what presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Vice President Kamala Harris has thus far refused to do: speak directly to the media.

In his first press conference since President Joe Biden stepped down as his party's presidential candidate, Trump at times appeared to defend his now-former rival.

"The presidency was taken away from Joe Biden, and I'm no Biden fan," Trump said.

"From a constitutional standpoint — from any standpoint you look at — they took the presidency away," he continued. "Whether he could win or he couldn't win, he had the right to run, and they took it away."

Trump cited allegations that Biden was threatened with the 25th Amendment and reports that Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) privately confronted Biden. Biden, of course, eventually succumbed to the pressure campaign to drop out of the race last month, which propelled Harris to the top of the Democratic Party's presidential ticket.

At his press conference, Trump highlighted what he believes is a significant problem with Harris' ascension: Democratic primary voters selected Biden — not her.

"I'm saying, for a country with a Constitution that we cherish — we cherish this Constitution — to have done it this way is pretty severe, pretty horrible," Trump said.

"You have have thought that they would have gone out to a vote, they would have had a primary system, they would have done something," he continued. "But just to take it away from him like he was a child? He's a very angry man right now, I can tell you that. He's not happy with [Barack] Obama and he's not happy with Nancy Pelosi."

"He's trying to put up a good face. But it is a very bad thing in terms of a country when you do that," Trump continued. "I'm not a fan of his, as you probably have noticed, and he had a rough debate, but that doesn't mean that you just take it away like that.

"You go out to a vote, you do something — he had 14 million votes. She had no votes," he pointed out.

The former president later accused Harris of having "turned" on Biden and expressed that what the Democratic Party did to elevate Harris is "unconstitutional."

Herman

Quote from: Frood on August 09, 2024, 02:45:20 AMhttps://x.com/SULLY10X/status/1821540216282251677
I could not stand Reagan. I hated that kind of Republican. I hope their anti working class agenda is permanently out of the party.