The best topic

Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Thiel

Quote from: Oerdin on September 08, 2024, 03:25:44 PMDo you think this retired Naval Intelligence Officer is correct?  He is claiming their is 60% chance of war against China in the next three years.  He claims Xi will try to invade Taiwan this setting off the war.

https://youtu.be/__tFFlZKoMM?si=Qqei5N7nRhAGgwHD
That is above my pay grade.
gay, conservative and proud

Herman

Nancy Pelosi didn't learn from Hillary's comments about the working class supporters of Trump. She said that "30%" of Republican voters will never vote for Democrats because of their racism, sexism and homophobia. What an elitist cunt.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Herman

Obama's half brother is backing former President Trump for president and spoke to Fox News Digital about why he left the Democratic Party and why he believes Trump is "going to win" in November.

"I'm supporting President Trump. I've been a supporter, a supporter since 2016. I like him," Malik Obama told Fox News Digital on Monday. "I like the way he comes across. I like his demeanor. I like his straightforwardness. And I think he's good for the country. And, he put the country back on course. Yes. I'm a Republican, so he's my nominee."

Malik and Barack are both sons of Barack Hussein Obama Sr. and Malik was the best man at Barack's 1992 wedding, although the two have grown estranged since.

DKG

Donald Trump appeared to make a joke about Democratic candidate Kamala Harris' past, and many liberal viewers were outraged about it.

Trump was responding to a question from the moderators about why he questioned the racial identity of Harris when he said three words that infuriated many on the left.

"I don't care. You make a big deal out of something. I couldn't care less. Whatever she wants to be is OK with me," said Trump.

Many believed the three words were meant to harken back to accusations that Harris had dated an Oakland politician in order to climb the political ranks when she was younger. Harris appeared to grasp the meaning of the jab in her physical response.

"Did he just say ' she puts out' ?!?!?!?? What the actual f***," said one commenter who had "BLM" in her profile.

Brent

A petition to recall the entire city commission for Springfield is being processed in response to the town's leadership failing to address long-standing issues that have been made worse through the influx of Haitians in recent years.

Brent

Trump made a surprise appearance in the spin room on Tuesday evening after his first debate with Vice President Kamala Harris in their race for the White House.

The Democratic presidential nominee left after the event and did not stick around to answer reporters' questions. What else is new.

Thiel

Quote from: Brent on September 12, 2024, 01:02:54 PMTrump made a surprise appearance in the spin room on Tuesday evening after his first debate with Vice President Kamala Harris in their race for the White House.

The Democratic presidential nominee left after the event and did not stick around to answer reporters' questions. What else is new.
She might get asked a question she is unprepared for.
gay, conservative and proud

DKG

A Georgia judge dismissed two counts Thursday against former President Donald Trump in the Georgia 2020 election interference case.

Fulton County Judge Scott McAfee said the two counts fall under federal jurisdiction. Both counts deal with conspiracy and filing false documents. Five counts of the original indictment against Trump have now been dismissed. Three were dropped earlier this year by Judge McAfee, who ruled that the charges lacked detail. Trump now faces eight remaining counts in the case, out of the original 13.

Trump's lawyers said in a statement, "President Trump and his legal team in Georgia have prevailed once again."

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis, who brought the charges against Trump, declined to comment.

DKG

Former presidential candidate Marianne Williamson warned Democrats that their dismissing a concern about migrants eating cats will hurt them in the election.

"Continuing to dump on Trump because of the 'eating cats' issue will create blowback on Nov. 5," said Williamson on social media.

"Haitian voodoo is in fact real," she added, "and to dismiss the story out-of-hand rather than listen to the citizens of Springfield, Ohio confirms in the minds of many voters the stereotype of Democrats as smug elite jerks who think they're too smart to listen to anyone outside their own silo."

Regardless of the pet-eating issue, residents have demanded that local officials do something to mitigate the effects of a large influx of migrants into their community.

Oliver the Second

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman

In Apegirl's state, the Oregon Driver and Motor Vehicle Services (DMV) and the Oregon Secretary of State's Office both confirmed that the DMV has mistakenly registered more than 300 non-U.S. citizens to vote.

DKG

"True-blue" California Democrat Gloria Romero, who backed Barack Obama in 2007, is now voting for Donald Trump.

This is not the Democratic Party I once championed. I don't recognize it anymore.

The so-called "party of democracy" eradicated 14 million votes, including mine, to install Vice President Kamala Harris as its nominee. 

Like a banana republic, the dedazo was used by political elites to tap the candidate they chose.  Essentially, they executed a political coup.

As California's attorney general, Harris was unimpressive.

She made an intentional choice to hitch herself to the powerful teachers' union and was clearly being coddled by a power elite that was even then shaping her political future.

Her manipulated rise is in line with the Democratic Party's giant leap toward authoritarianism and censorship. 

I've seen the terrifying modification of language that condemns me for saying that I can define a woman and can distinguish between biological sex and gender identity.

I am a mother and refuse to call myself a "birthing person."

I'm pro-choice, but I do not support abortion till birth.

The Trump-led Republican Party has become the party of peace, while Democrats have marched toward endless war. 

Harris has refused to speak the names of the 13 American soldiers whose lives were sacrificed for a photo-op in the botched withdrawal from Afghanistan, but she has run from the blood on her hands. 

The Democratic Party has turned its back on the working class.

Democratic leaders lecture us on sacrificing our liberties under the burdens of COVID and climate change and inflation, while they feast with their friends and donors at the French Laundry.
https://nypost.com/2024/09/13/opinion/im-a-democrat-but-i-joined-the-gop-and-back-trump/

Another lifelong Democrat is walking away and supporting the unity ticket lead by Trump.
Informative Informative x 1 View List

DKG

Republican vice presidential candidate Sen. JD Vance (Ohio) equated CNN anchor Dana Bash to a "Democratic propagandist" on Sunday after she appeared to accuse him of inciting violence.

For several weeks, Vance has brought attention to the immigrant problem overwhelming the city of Springfield, Ohio, refusing to accept the media's outright dismissal of allegations that immigrants are targeting animals in the area.

Vance believes the allegations should be fully investigated not only because there is some evidence pointing to their validity but because his office has fielded numerous calls from constituents testifying to the problems.

On CNN's "State of the Union," Bash accused Vance of placing his constituents "at risk" for bringing attention to the problems in Springfield.

At first, Vance took the high road, ignoring the accusation. He told Bash the media "completely ignored" Springfield's problems until recently, explained how Vice President Kamala Harris' policy record would create more Springfield situations, and disclosed how many constituents have called his office to report problems in Springfield.

"My attitude is: Listen to my constituents," Vance explained. "Sometimes, they're going to say things that people don't like. But they're saying things that people don't like because their town has been overwhelmed, and it's my job to try to fight for them and to protect them."

But instead of addressing the substance of Vance's comments, Bash responded by trying to fact-check him.

The CNN anchor — who admitted to going light on Harris in her one sit-down interview with the Democratic presidential nominee — dismissed 911 calls and social media videos seemingly providing credibility to the animal-targeting allegations.

Then she went a step further and directly accused Vance of "saying things that are wrong and actually causing the hospitals, the schools, the government buildings to be evacuated because of bomb threats."

Despite having accused Vance of "saying things" that are "causing ... bomb threats" and suggesting that Vance and Donald Trump are responsible for the bomb threats because they happened after Vance and Trump brought attention to Springfield's problems, Bash outright denied having accused Vance of inciting violence.

But Vance wouldn't let her get away with it.

"You accused me of causing a bomb threat," he said. "Don't you realize you're engaged in basic propaganda to silence the concerns of American citizens? Please."

In her denial, Bash excused herself by claiming she was merely quoting the mayor of Springfield. But even that backfired on her.

"Look, the Springfield mayor, he's dealing with a lot of terrible things," Vance shot back. "But he did not accuse me of inciting a bomb threat. He just didn't.

"And if we're going to take the firsthand accounts of people who are on the ground in Springfield, why don't you bring on some of the people on your program who say that the migrants are eating their pets?" he continued. "You're applying a double standard here. You're saying if one person accuses JD Vance, I'm going to take that person's word as the gospel truth even if you misrepresent it. If you have another person who's saying they're eating the cats, you're going to completely ignore them, attack them, silence them, and harass them.

"That double standard is why that people don't trust the media and why we're not talking about public policy 51 days out from a presidential election," Vance said. :good:
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Shen Li

The NDP government of BC has that province on track to be Canada's most indebted province by 2029/2030 at $36,909/person.