The best topic

Replies: 8379
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:20:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=485015 time=1669767356 user_id=1582
 you think you do because a bunch of ppl 'said so'....

No sir, I do not believe we live on a ball because a bunch of people said so, I have stated multiple times I could care less what shape of a planet we live on as it will not impact my future in any way. We could be living on a trapezoid balancing on the back of a giant space monkey and it really wouldn't make the slightest difference in the degree of moral decay and problems associated with everyday life. Would it?

and that really is the point of the matter in case you failed to grasp ie, why would so many different nations, nationalities, private sectors, public sectors, institutions etc etc act in corroboration for so long on a matter so utterly trivial?

What is the return on investment for them?

A succinct and relevant question which you have time and time again resorted to nonsensical generic hyperbole to address. Because they are "satanists?"? Lmao. C'mon man? Why not tell me it is because the tooth fairy revealed this to you as she was slipping a 5 spot under your pillow so that we can be assured of the credibility and leave this matter behind us?

Oerdin

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=485018 time=1669769130 user_id=3374
About the Biden Admin felon trannie sick.

">

I did notice he is having a rather seismic thermonuclear meltdown over the fact that news outlets are bundling this story in as part of their everyday reporting

how dare they? Luggage is stole all the time for crying out loud he says as the point cruises at a comfortable 30,000 ft about his cone shaped head

deadskinmask

i hope we have a Civil War soon.... that would be a nice change of pace.... :laugh:

Oerdin

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485019 time=1669769371 user_id=3214
Quote from: Oerdin post_id=485018 time=1669769130 user_id=3374
About the Biden Admin felon trannie sick.

">

I did notice he is having a rather seismic thermonuclear meltdown over the fact that news outlets are bundling this story in as part of their everyday reporting

how dare they? Luggage is stole all the time for crying out loud he says as the point cruises at a comfortable 30,000 ft about his cone shaped head

The thieving tranny felon in Biden's admin also is into beastiality.  Yes, he admitted to raping random dogs and likes to have his gay lovers pretend to be dogs as well as dress up as dogs.  Democrats specifically hired this guy not because he had the needed skills but because he was a mentally ill fucktard.  The poor dogs.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=485028 time=1669770378 user_id=3374
The thriving tranny felon in Biden's admin also is into beastiality.  Yes, he admitted to raping random dogs and likes to have his gay lovers pretend to be dogs as well as dress up as dogs.  Democrats specifically hired this guy not because he had the needed skills but because he was a mentally ill fucktard.  The poor dogs.

i dunno why.... and i apologize from the bottom of my heart.... BUT somehow i thought you were a liberal.... again, i apologize.... :sad:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=485029 time=1669770564 user_id=1582

BUT somehow i thought you were a liberal....

">
... 23f461547e">

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Life is too short to be in a hurry

Shen Li

I don't give two fucks about North America's horseshit no choice politics. However, I read the Republicans got 4,000,000 more votes than the Democrats in the midterms. More Hispanics and Blacks supported the Republicans than in 2018, but more urban uni educated whites voted for the Democrats in the same time.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=485059 time=1669778301 user_id=3389
I don't give two fucks about North America's horseshit no choice politics. However, I read the Republicans got 4,000,000 more votes than the Democrats in the midterms.

And despite that fact have you heard us republicans crying about some majority wins complex like the scum on the left does whenever the electoral college does not install their preferred candidate?

Odinson

The trans people are so full of themselves... They think they can steal some1s property and get away with it.

Mag dump.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Odinson post_id=485061 time=1669780528 user_id=136
The trans people are so full of themselves... They think they can steal some1s property and get away with it.

Mag dump.

Well, when you have shitstains on the left like the cretins over at Pissbucket Factory who will demand this is not an issue because all of the sudden anything that doesn't combat inflation and rising crime is unimportant of course these deviants will feel empowered to do as they please