The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

What gets me about the flat earthers is......WHY THO?

Because if we found out tomorrow that the earth is flat.....nothing changes at all lol. WHY lie? WHY make everyone believe we are on a round earth? What possible benefit comes from hiding that?!

I can totally get down with things like possible time travel, Mels Hole, aliens living inside the moon lol.

But flat earth? Whhhhhhyyyy
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=482409 time=1668724069 user_id=136
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzp3iOV0fOiH8FUt4HYo4rGoBWeBiHvkXQ3Q&usqp=CAU">

:laugh3:

deadskinmask

Quote from: Dove post_id=482405 time=1668723739 user_id=3266
If you are that's okay.....I dont agree....but you are some of my favorite lunatics  :laugh3:

ball earth is a trojan horse program.... thats why its the first thing they teach you.... its why every classroom has a globe.... as long as you believe the earth is round, they can potentially sell you anything else.... big bang theory, evolution and even aliens.... the world is ran by satanic pedophiles and they want to take you away from believing in God....

Dove

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=482408 time=1668724031 user_id=1582
Quote from: Dove post_id=482406 time=1668723808 user_id=3266

You know TCM and the Slayer song are both inspired by Ed Gains?

i did.... its Gein though.... and hes the fella on my avatar....

First point....forgive me I'm from Michigan. We also say "Meijers" "Krogers" and "Walmarts" so we make things plural that are not plural and yes....when we discuss Ed we say "Geins".

We don't say "Dahmers" or "Bundys" but we do say "Geins".

And yeah I know.....that's why I said you look like a Ed Gein fan :D

Dove

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=482414 time=1668724387 user_id=1582
Quote from: Dove post_id=482405 time=1668723739 user_id=3266
If you are that's okay.....I dont agree....but you are some of my favorite lunatics  :laugh3:

ball earth is a trojan horse program.... thats why its the first thing they teach you.... its why every classroom has a globe.... as long as you believe the earth is round, they can potentially sell you anything else.... big bang theory, evolution and even aliens.... the world is ran by satanic pedophiles and they want to take you away from believing in God....

Okay! Well this is good stuff.

What denomination of flat earthism are we talking here? Are you the "we are under a giant glass dome"? Or do you have the flat earth combined with a sort of hollow in the middle where water flows in like a circular sort of pattern(which contains Eden)?

I'm not making fun of you at all. I love this shit.

Lay it on me!

Also I agree the world is ran by the synogogue of satan.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Dove post_id=482417 time=1668724565 user_id=3266What denomination of flat earthism are we talking here? Are you the "we are under a giant glass dome"? Or do you have the flat earth combined with a sort of hollow in the middle where water flows in like a circular sort of pattern?

i believe it to be as the Bible says.... circular in shape, water above and water below with a firmament.... i believe antarctica to be the ice wall surrounding us....

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Quote from: Dove post_id=482370 time=1668720046 user_id=3266

Watch this weirdos message to Kanye West. Tell me what you get from this

A headache mostly.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Dove

Real quick, this for Flea.

Because this Kanye thing is so fascinating and many people have never heard of BHI (black hebrew Israelites)

I've known about these people for a while. Oddly I see them working as security guards outside abortion mills. That was my exposure to them.

So I've been there with my Christian brothers with Apologia.....many people from Apologia come to Michigan as well because my church also fights abortion.

Pastor Jeff Durbin runs Apologia and they have a whole ministry End Abortion Now and they are street preachers and educators and they teach and equip churches. They also call out and debate many other world views.

I'm sad to see Kanye fall into this, because it IS a heretical cult....but I dont think he will get stuck in it. But since the elite jews are getting talked about and Kanye is saying BHI stuff here is what it is

Here is Durbin discussing BHI

">

">

And more recent

">

">

Dove

Also Flea show this one to your husband

">

Apologia is excellent, biblically sound sermons and teaching. It's what we listen to over here. My husband is always listening to Durbin.

James White Alpha and Omega podcast is good too

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=482419 time=1668724864 user_id=1582
Quote from: Dove post_id=482417 time=1668724565 user_id=3266What denomination of flat earthism are we talking here? Are you the "we are under a giant glass dome"? Or do you have the flat earth combined with a sort of hollow in the middle where water flows in like a circular sort of pattern?

i believe it to be as the Bible says.... circular in shape, water above and water below with a firmament.... i believe antarctica to be the ice wall surrounding us....

Well there are interpretations that vary on that biblically but this is this one?

https://i.ibb.co/dLkfVFZ/20221117-175726.jpg">

deadskinmask

Quote from: Dove post_id=482425 time=1668725957 user_id=3266

Well there are interpretations that very on that biblically but this is this one?

yeah.... thats about how i picture it....

Dove

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=482427 time=1668726202 user_id=1582
Quote from: Dove post_id=482425 time=1668725957 user_id=3266

Well there are interpretations that very on that biblically but this is this one?

yeah.... thats about how i picture it....

I'm only asking because there are flavors to flat earth believers.

There are secular flat earthers who believe we are under a dome and being held captive (kinda like the Truman show) by alien beings.

The ones who take their flat earth diagram from Isaiah range from eccentric more non messianic, non Judiasm bible believers to some kinda frightening cults(like blood over intent....something I hope you are NOT involved in).  

What was it that convinced you? Like tie it all together for me what your world view is.....if you dont mind, of course. You are free to tell me to fuck off if you feel like I'm weird.

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=482424 time=1668725835 user_id=2845
Haha Dovey. My hubby watches him :laugh:

Yeah?! Wonderful! He is one of the best!

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove post_id=482433 time=1668727752 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=482424 time=1668725835 user_id=2845
Haha Dovey. My hubby watches him :laugh:

Yeah?! Wonderful! He is one of the best!

Yes! I showed him and he was like "oh yeah. Jeff Durban"

He watches those YT's where the pastors go to colleges and argue with the students outside lol.
<t></t>