The best topic

Replies: 8462
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:31:15 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486508 time=1670369313 user_id=3214
She looks so concerned and for the oppressed in that post -- how she'll squeeze every penny out of some less than fortunate renters is nothing short of compassion

who in their right mind could ever come to the conclusion she is a vapid hypocritical con artist who pontificates about the perils of capitalism while she herself is a beneficiary of capitalism

Now, her "grandfathered in" tax loopholes aside, would you little people please pay more of your hard earned money to the government so that she can feel better about herself and the ideologies she supports?

sheesh you people who ask pertinent questions are tiresome!

It's hard to not hate these people.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Dude I just looked for my Balenciaga thread for like 15 minutes.

I'm not gonna discuss this in the politcs thread. What a pain in the ass.

I mean here is this Kylie Jenner add.

">

We cant have a thread about this meshed in between politcal posts.  Flat earth didnt get put in here.  Can we mesh this in with that?  

The Balenciaga shit isnt politcal.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Herman

Quote from: Dove post_id=486512 time=1670371875 user_id=3266
Dude I just looked for my Balenciaga thread for like 15 minutes.

I'm not gonna discuss this in the politcs thread. What a pain in the ass.

I mean here is this Kylie Jenner add.

">

We cant have a thread about this meshed in between politcal posts.  Flat earth didnt get put in here.  Can we mesh this in with that?  

The Balenciaga shit isnt politcal.

Jesus H, what the hell is that.

Herman

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=486482 time=1670358016 user_id=1728
Ouchi Fauci too

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.ITQSFjIY9FNxV-zWvbvTkgHaHa?pid=ImgDet&rs=1">

This has got to be a limited edition joke.

Herman

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=486488 time=1670359196 user_id=3374
Hate hoaxes are the go to among the left these days.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1599915532123533312">https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/st ... 2123533312">https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1599915532123533312

There have been a lot of these hate hoaxes in Canada the last few years.

Herman

">

Herman

A violent offender who slashed the throat of a visually impaired man will avoid federal prison for the crime he committed in mid-2022, according to the Calgary Herald. The judge considered the "history of colonialism" and its effects on the native population as part of his ruling.

A nine-inch gash nearly ended the life a Calgary, Canada, man who was on a light-rail train on his way to work one busy morning, as his throat was cut by a man who allegedly suffers from fetal alcohol syndrome disorder (FASD). A "victim impact statement" said doctors told the victim the cut was just one-tenth of an inch away from being fatal, with the man's lawyer calling it "a horrific act of random violence."

According to multiple outlets, the judge cited that the generational trauma that European society has caused to indigenous communities had to be addressed.

"The history of colonialism has to be taken into account," said the judge.

A statement of agreed facts states the incident happened at about 6:20 a.m. when the man was attacked on a train. The prosecution claims that the attacker told a friend he wanted "to get" a guy before walking up to the victim and attacking him with a utility knife.

"The accused ... slashed his throat, dragging his knife from the right side to the left side of [his] neck," said the crown attorney.

The victim claims he is now too afraid to use public transit after the attack, which was his only method of transportation, as his visual impairment prevents him from driving.

deadskinmask

Flat earth didnt get put in here.  

why the hell would 'flat earth' be put in here? its not political.... hell, its not even 'globalism'.... :laugh:

Herman

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=486524 time=1670376738 user_id=1582
Flat earth didnt get put in here.  

why the hell would 'flat earth' be put in here? its not political.... hell, its not even 'globalism'.... :laugh:

I should not be in this thread.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=486510 time=1670370431 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486508 time=1670369313 user_id=3214
She looks so concerned and for the oppressed in that post -- how she'll squeeze every penny out of some less than fortunate renters is nothing short of compassion

who in their right mind could ever come to the conclusion she is a vapid hypocritical con artist who pontificates about the perils of capitalism while she herself is a beneficiary of capitalism

Now, her "grandfathered in" tax loopholes aside, would you little people please pay more of your hard earned money to the government so that she can feel better about herself and the ideologies she supports?

sheesh you people who ask pertinent questions are tiresome!

It's hard to not hate these people.

Pretty much. If one has a modicum of morality running through their own veins

Herman

Quote from: Dove post_id=486505 time=1670368372 user_id=3266
I swear they are vile. Horrible people.

https://i.ibb.co/L1nwD9h/Screenshot-20221206-180836-Chrome.jpg">

https://i.ibb.co/bFsF2MV/Screenshot-20221206-180854-Chrome.jpg">

And she made a dumbass comment about how its us that dont want nonwhite people to come into "white" areas. As if she wasnt arguing to keep black children in shit schools because that's THEIR community.

I would spit in her stupid face. I can't believe I was ever friends with someone like this. Shes disgusting.

That Murdock is heartless. She knows prog bullshit is cancer for working folks, but she votes for it anyway.

Biggie Smiles

Lets take a long hard look at what each of these vermin has in common

None of them pay any significant amount of taxes as 4 of them ie (  sewage, aidsmin, fatfuck and Howard Stern ) are bum ass parasites living off a government handout after providing some menial service to society for most of their miserable lives which some local union insists is worthy of a life long tax exempt free ride. The irony is sublime. I know

and the 5th has inherited some unearned purse of money apparently which she has already stated does not carry a substantial or sustained tax burden so why should any of these societal leeches give the first fuck if state policies offering more free money to people who don't deserve it brings the local middle class to within an inch of financial ruin?

But let that monthly handout cease arriving for so much as a single month and watch these vermin screech bloody murder so loud and for so long that their lungs might just come rocketing out of their nostrils at mach 5

hypocrites. all of them.

Herman

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486533 time=1670382278 user_id=3214
Lets take a long hard look at what each of these vermin has in common

None of them pay any significant amount of taxes as 4 of them ie (  sewage, aidsmin, fatfuck and Howard Stern ) are bum ass parasites living off a government handout after providing some menial service to society for most of their miserable lives which some local union insists is worthy of a life long tax exempt free ride. The irony is sublime. I know

and the 5th has inherited some unearned purse of money apparently which she has already stated does not carry a substantial or sustained tax burden so why should any of these societal leeches give the first fuck if state policies offering more free money to people who don't deserve it brings the local middle class to within an inch of financial ruin?

But let that monthly handout cease arriving for so much as a single month and watch these vermin screech bloody murder so loud and for so long that their lungs might just come rocketing out of their nostrils at mach 5

hypocrites. all of them.

Major league hypocrites.

Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486535 time=1670382823 user_id=3214
And utterly shameless in their hypocrisy

I am so frickin tired of people who don't work pushing their prog poison on those of us that have had to work all our lives for food and a roof over our heads. They won't make the smallest sacrifice themselves, but demand others who work sacrifice.