The best topic

Replies: 8463
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:43:12 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Oerdin

I saw a rather sad political cartoon today.  USA: The doctor says there we fixed you now pay $50,000 (truthfully insurance would pick up 80%-90% of that).  The doctor in the U.K. says "I can see you in 38 months" (as the patient is bleeding to death).  While Canada has the doctor say "It is cheaper if you just kill yourself."

Dove

">

I want people who roll their eyes at the word "satanic" and "satanism" and dont believe in any of this. But please keep in mind....other people DO. And people who DO are also practicing various forms of satanism.

Some is Anton LeVey (?) Atheistic satanism(that still gets people doing ritual and blood and sex magic). But it's all the same shit. It's really twisted and warped and it's been practiced in the shadows for all of human history.

So if you dont believe in God and dont believe that satan and fallen angel's are a thing....just know others do, and they still practice this shit.

I've noticed agnostics and atheists wave away this shit. But you dont believe God exists and you still see Christains, right?  You still see people worshipping God.

Be aware there are people worshipping the devil. Either with some atheist irony or directly worshipping the actual devil.

And it's always involved preying on animals and children. These kinds of people do everything we find repulsive and in their heads it's all good....and everything we see as good they see as wrong and evil.

They view God (Yahweh) as a cruel dictator who enslaved humanity and lucifer freed them. So they do the opposite of what God says good.

These people eat literal actual shit. Feces. They drunk piss and blood. They sodomize and rape people in the ass. They rape children in the same. Raping in the ass is a energy thing in their beliefs....its where they think the  "root chakra" and life force is. So when they ass rape they are sucking that energy.

They are pedophile predators because they believe infants and children before puberty are the closest to pure. Closest to God. So they violate them. And they are murderous and cannibalistic.

So yeah. That makes sense for what Balenciaga was slipping in their shoots.

Its fucking revolting and sick....but there is no reason to think satanism is out and isnt a thing. When you think about it, wealthy people with money and resources WOULD pick up and join an ancient religion full of socail and moral taboos. We see the messaging everywhere. And I dont just mean the symbolism and illuminati shit.

Dove

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=487479 time=1670908343 user_id=3374
I saw a rather sad political cartoon today.  USA: The doctor says there we fixed you now pay $50,000 (truthfully insurance would pick up 80%-90% of that).  The doctor in the U.K. says "I can see you in 38 months" (as the patient is bleeding to death).  While Canada has the doctor say "It is cheaper if you just kill yourself."

Horrible :/

Dove

">

I just really like her perspective. Shes VERY razor sharp.

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=487482 time=1670910144 user_id=3266
">

I just really like her perspective. Shes VERY razor sharp.

I'd like her better if she did one take, not a whole lot of cuts with her dialogue going smoothly.

We need to see everything.

We have to judge the merits of the whole thing and whole person/video.
Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

Quote from: Dove post_id=487237 time=1670778233 user_id=3266 I get it. I dont follow the news much myself either.  I do follow bills and laws, especially those that impact the family. Uhg this whole thing makes me so angry

"Wherefore come out from among them and be ye separate saith the Lord and touch not the unclean thing and I shall receive you".... while i'm pretty sure this doesn't apply to news and whatnot, i'm not taking any chances.... i will violently oppose anything that directly affects me and my family BUT otherwise i just keep my head down and move forward.... i know in my heart this will get progressively worse and its gonna end with me dead.... but theres nothing worthwhile to be gained from watching the news.... :laugh:

DKG

Republicans are reportedly excited about the prospect of Sen. Tim Scott (R-S.C.), the only black Republican senator, who handily won reelection last month, running for the White House.

Sen. Joni Ernst (R-Iowa) told Politico that she is "very excited" about the possibility. Sen. John Barrasso (R-Wyo.) told the outlet that it "doesn't get any better than Tim Scott." Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) said he would advise Scott to "go for it," while Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said he will withhold 2024 endorsements until he knows what Scott decides.

"Tim is one of the more ... endearing and interesting personalities in the Republican conference, and one of the most talented," Sen. Kevin Cramer (R-N.D.) told Politico. "I think he thinks a lot about it. I mean, he just looks like a person who is making all the right moves to be a candidate."

For his part, Scott is not speaking publicly about his 2024 prospects, though Politico suggested that Scott hinted at running in a recent speech.

"My grandfather voted for the first man of color to be elected as president of the United States," Scott said in that speech last month. "I wish he had lived long enough to see, perhaps, another man of color elected president of the United States."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/report-republicans-excited-tim-scott-2024?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM%202022-12-13&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20AM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/report-re ... Daily%20AM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/report-republicans-excited-tim-scott-2024?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM%202022-12-13&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20AM

Senator Scott would be a strong contender if he threw his hat in the ring.

Dove

This is why modern feminism is such a joke

https://youtube.com/shorts/I10als26J78?feature=share">https://youtube.com/shorts/I10als26J78?feature=share

All the western women who think acting like a toxic male "intimidates" men and makes them attractive or puts them in a power seat should meditate on this very male reality.

And stop letting them in our spaces ffs.

Biggie Smiles

Let me guess

Assholes like admong, The Pig on Two Feet and Lotusscum are defending Balenciaga

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=487555 time=1670955678 user_id=3214
Let me guess

Assholes like admong, The Pig on Two Feet and Lotusscum are defending Balenciaga

Not even addressing it.

Odinson

Biggie Smiles

After releasing one of the world's most dangerous arms dealers they have no room to talk about banning legal gun sales without making themselves look like the complete vermin they are

Frood

Especially after they chose a spoiled dope smoking women's basketball player over a US soldier in the swap.

The message is clear.
Blahhhhhh...

Print
User actions