The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

An Immigration and Customs Enforcement training video obtained by Fox News Digital revealed that, since the summer of 2021, border officials have lost track of more than 150,000 illegal migrants allowed into the United States without proper processing.

In the newly obtained training videos, ICE officials discuss how the Biden administration's "no processing" immigration policy has led to several challenges for border agencies, including locating hundreds of thousands of immigrants released without charging documents.

Herman

Soros org, Twitter, Meta, and NYT all participated in Biden leak 'training exercise' in 2020, a month before laptop story.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/aspen-biden-burisma-exercise?utm_source=theblaze-7DayTrendingTest&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Afternoon%20Auto%20Trending%207%20Day%20Engaged%202022-12-20&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%207%20Day%20Engagement">https://www.theblaze.com/news/aspen-bid ... Engagement">https://www.theblaze.com/news/aspen-biden-burisma-exercise?utm_source=theblaze-7DayTrendingTest&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Afternoon%20Auto%20Trending%207%20Day%20Engaged%202022-12-20&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%207%20Day%20Engagement

On an unspecified date in September 2020, about a month before the Hunter Biden laptop story, high-ranking social media representatives and journalists participated in a training exercise to prepare for a possible data leak about the Bidens, according to the Daily Caller and journalist Michael Shellenberger.

Organized by the Aspen Institute, a left-wing think tank that took in over $160 million in 2019, media outlets and social media companies took part in the "tabletop exercise" referring to a "hack-and-dump" operation that was titled "The Burisma Leak."

"Relating to Hunter Biden ... the goal was to shape how the media covered it — and how social media carried it," said Shellenberger.

https://twitter.com/ShellenbergerMD/status/1604896328453980160?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1604897153121366017%7Ctwgr%5Ef9c7bedd251d573b57fc978aff7725a9ae2877a5%7Ctwcon%5Es2_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Faspen-biden-burisma-exercise">https://twitter.com/ShellenbergerMD/sta ... a-exercise">https://twitter.com/ShellenbergerMD/status/1604896328453980160?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1604897153121366017%7Ctwgr%5Ef9c7bedd251d573b57fc978aff7725a9ae2877a5%7Ctwcon%5Es2_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Faspen-biden-burisma-exercise

Blazor

More sad news to share today, from Virginia.

My hometown, Roanoke, is still at it. We had Lee Plaza, where a statue stood. The statue was toppled a couple years ago, and the city removed it, with no plans to put it back. Now, its no longer Lee Plaza, they changed the name. Now they want to put a statue of a Black Woman in its place, and have named the plaza after her.

The Woman, was indeed an important Woman. BUT, there already is a statue of her elsewhere. AND, she moved away from here with her Dad at an early age as a kid, and moved to Maryland. These fucks are acting like she lived here all her life.

On top of that, the family of this Woman, is trying to sue John Hopkins for money. Acting like she aint ever got no money for her "contribution". But John Hopkins is saying they never sold that shit, that it was used freely in research for the greater good.

The other problem I have, is they still act like Lee "divided folks" and that this gal will unify us. Hahhahaha. Fuckin' Hypocrites. We got MLK bridge just a few blocks from that, and he said himself, not to take down the monuments, because it would divide us. These dumbasses. Dont know shit.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Biggie Smiles

Has anyone bothered to read any facet of the new gay marriage equality act?

Now mind you, I can understand why they'd want to codify this into law despite a supreme court ruling after what happened with Roe. We must be consistent even when we don't like the outcome. A supreme court ruling is not law. It is precedent in regards to interpretation of a law that wasn't properly articulated in the first place.

what I take issue with is the aspect that NO ONE who owns a business that serves the public can refuse service to any of these deviants no matter what their own religious doctrine and conscience demand. That is fucked up and horrid and opens that poor Christian baker in Colorado back up to state funded harassement.

Blazor

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=488429 time=1671578247 user_id=3214

Now mind you, I can understand why they'd want to codify this into law despite a supreme court ruling after what happened with Roe. We must be consistent even when we don't like the outcome. A supreme court ruling is not law. It is precedent in regards to interpretation of a law that wasn't properly articulated in the first place.

what I take issue with is the aspect that NO ONE who owns a business that serves the public can refuse service to any of these deviants no matter what their own religious doctrine and conscience demand. That is fucked up and horrid and opens that poor Christian baker in Colorado back up to state funded harassement.

Oh it gets worse than that my friend. It also removes a church's tax exempt status, if they refuse to marry a gay.

The peeps I work with, their church, said they will shut the doors and go Zoom if that shit happens.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Blazor post_id=488430 time=1671578371 user_id=2221

Oh it gets worse than that my friend. It also removes a church's tax exempt status, if they refuse to marry a gay.

The peeps I work with, their church, said they will shut the doors and go Zoom if that shit happens.

What you are seeing are the beginning stages of the beast turning on the great harlot as prophesied in the book of revelation

Oerdin

Hopefully the ScotUS will strike down such anti-freedom of religion laws.  It literally compels people to endorse and take part in activities which violate theor religious beliefs.  Might as well mandate that Muslim and Jewish markets/restaurants sell pork.

Blazor

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=488431 time=1671578460 user_id=3214
Quote from: Blazor post_id=488430 time=1671578371 user_id=2221

What you are seeing are the beginning stages of the beast turning on the great harlot as prophesied in the book of revelation

Oh I know man!!!!

Everything Good, is now Bad. Everything Bad, is now Good.  :crazy:

Blazor

I was thinking of this earlier, how they causing division. They attack one thing, with the total opposite. Im public enemy number one lol. Check this out, tell me Im wrong lol....

White - Black

Straight - Gay

Male - Feminist

Christian - Atheist

Family Man - Individual, cares only for one self

Southerner - Yankees, void of common decency

Add it up, and you got a Black Gay Feminist Atheist Individual void of common decency, lulz.

While on the other side, you got a White Straight Male Christian Southern Family Man  :thumbup:

All of the others, are being told that their opposite is out to get them, that they are the enemy. Its all over the media and netz. For the Black, its that Whites are evil, and must be destroyed. For Gays, its that the Straights wont let them be themselves, we are evil for not allowing kiddy shit to be sexual with them. For the Atheist, we believe in some imaginary being, and are a threat to their way of lives, therefore all churches must be burned, and shit banned from public. For the individual, they see the Family as a White supremacies, and because their Mom and Dad wasnt there for them, all family is evil. Yankees, they've always hated us cause they aint us lol.

Of course Im talking extremes of those groups. Most decent folk from those categories, dont like seeing what is going on either.

They divide us, so that we bicker amongst ourselves, in those many groups, and not see the wool being pulled over eyes, by their corrupt empire.

Edit: Vax - Unvax ...... that really divided folks

Herman

How the hell is this possible. Angus Reid is one of the more honest polling outifits.

There has been no honeymoon for new Conservative Leader Pierre Poilievre, an Angus Reid Institute poll suggests.

https://torontosun.com/news/national/pierre-poilievres-approval-rating-low-for-new-conservative-leader-poll-says">https://torontosun.com/news/national/pi ... -poll-says">https://torontosun.com/news/national/pierre-poilievres-approval-rating-low-for-new-conservative-leader-poll-says

Poilievre is less popular than former top Tories Andrew Scheer, Erin O'Toole and Stephen Harper in the early days of their leadership.

"Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, meanwhile, enjoys a five-point boost in his approval compared to summer levels," the Angus Reid poll released Monday says. "An emerging gender divide is unmistakable: Poilievre's favourability is nearly twice as high among men, 44%, as women, 23%, while the inverse, though not as pronounced, is true of Trudeau, 35% among men, 50% among women."

Trudeau's approval rating came in at 43%, up from 38% six months ago, with Poilievre is at 33%, the poll says.

NDP Leader Jagmeet Singh was viewed more positively than either Trudeau or Poilievre with 47% of those polled having a favourable or very favourable impression of his leadership.

The polling found a significant portion of the voting public saw either Trudeau at 36% or Poilievre at 38% in a "very unfavourable" light.

The pollster also asked for the top issues in the country — 61% indicated the cost of living and inflation, 49% health care, 28% environment and climate change, 26% housing affordability, 21% the economy, 17% income inequality and poverty, 15% deficit and government spending, 15% taxes, 12% crime and public safety, and 11% ethics and corruption.

Blazor

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/width=700,quality=100,fit=scale-down/system/media_attachments/files/123/148/935/original/c3a5996b42dadd1c.jpeg">

Blazor

:thumbup:

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/width=700,quality=100,fit=scale-down/system/media_attachments/files/123/153/518/original/6b7a738779385e25.png">

Dove

Quote from: Blazor post_id=488434 time=1671580457 user_id=2221
I was thinking of this earlier, how they causing division. They attack one thing, with the total opposite. Im public enemy number one lol. Check this out, tell me Im wrong lol....

White - Black

Straight - Gay

Male - Feminist

Christian - Atheist

Family Man - Individual, cares only for one self

Southerner - Yankees, void of common decency

Add it up, and you got a Black Gay Feminist Atheist Individual void of common decency, lulz.

While on the other side, you got a White Straight Male Christian Southern Family Man  :thumbup:

All of the others, are being told that their opposite is out to get them, that they are the enemy. Its all over the media and netz. For the Black, its that Whites are evil, and must be destroyed. For Gays, its that the Straights wont let them be themselves, we are evil for not allowing kiddy shit to be sexual with them. For the Atheist, we believe in some imaginary being, and are a threat to their way of lives, therefore all churches must be burned, and shit banned from public. For the individual, they see the Family as a White supremacies, and because their Mom and Dad wasnt there for them, all family is evil. Yankees, they've always hated us cause they aint us lol.

Of course Im talking extremes of those groups. Most decent folk from those categories, dont like seeing what is going on either.

They divide us, so that we bicker amongst ourselves, in those many groups, and not see the wool being pulled over eyes, by their corrupt empire.

Edit: Vax - Unvax ...... that really divided folks

Christian's and gay people is a big one. At this point its Christian's and the whole left.

It was the same when communism first became a thing....the Christian's are the first on the shit list that need to go.  Communism cant exist alongside Christianity. Communism cant really exist alongside anything.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Dove post_id=488113 time=1671239899 user_id=3266
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=488105 time=1671234509 user_id=1582

for sure.... i sincerely believe that the left and right can no longer share the same space.... we need secession yesterday....  :sad:

I agree. They are way too authoritarian to even be a little compatible and they are not interested in compromising.

its fuckin unbelievable how blind or willfully ignorant they are.... they respond to logic like vampires respond to crosses....  :laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor post_id=488136 time=1671281180 user_id=2221
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=488105 time=1671234509 user_id=1582

for sure.... i sincerely believe that the left and right can no longer share the same space.... we need secession yesterday....  :sad:

Been trying to say this for a while now, Im ready lol  ac_dance

i don't think we're fortunate enough to see it happen though.... killing us and locking us up is the route they intend to take....  :sad: