The best topic

Replies: 8352
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:15:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: Blazor post_id=482605 time=1668799111 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=482595 time=1668795716 user_id=3214
but you wanna be made at white people for being the same skin tone as some backwards ass hillbilly cretins that lived hundreds of years ago?

To be fair, only the rich owned slaves, and a very small percentage of folks it was. They owned them up North too, NY being one of the biggest slave states. Blacks owned them too, with big plantations.

But but RaCiSM!!!

Cant let anyone know these things. Cause it was only White Trash Racist Rednecks that owned them according to them  :oeudC:

I get so sick and tired of these fucks slandering us Southerners!!!

The south actually cared more about the humanity of the slaves and wanted to not only to truly abolish slavery...but help the slaves get stable.

Every home and every cafe or business that employed or helped freed slaves was attacked by gangs of democrat voters called the kkk.

We have a very one sided view of the civil war that makes leftists feel good. North good, south bad. Union heros....confederates bad guys.

It's in no way that simple. And you have to be a simple minded smuck to think it is.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=482595 time=1668795716 user_id=3214
but you wanna be made at white people for being the same skin tone as some backwards ass hillbilly cretins that lived hundreds of years ago?

To be fair, only the rich owned slaves, and a very small percentage of folks it was. They owned them up North too, NY being one of the biggest slave states. Blacks owned them too, with big plantations.

But but RaCiSM!!!

Cant let anyone know these things. Cause it was only White Trash Racist Rednecks that owned them according to them  :oeudC:

I don't give a shit who owned them. I don't owe nobody a god damn thing for events which occurred hundreds of years in the past and neither do you and neither does anyone who looks like you. period.

especially when they want to sell this idea on a group of people who are KILLING EACH OTHER wholesale.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=482622 time=1668802298 user_id=3214

But but RaCiSM!!!

I don't give a shit who owned them. I don't owe nobody a god damn thing for events which occurred hundreds of years in the past and neither do you and neither does anyone who looks like you. period.

especially when they want to sell this idea on a group of people who are KILLING EACH OTHER wholesale.

They all need to STFU about Dred Scott slave days and the war.  None of us were alive then or had shit to do with it.

Blazor

Quote from: Dove post_id=482619 time=1668801966 user_id=3266

But but RaCiSM!!!

The south actually cared more about the humanity of the slaves and wanted to not only to truly abolish slavery...but help the slaves get stable.

Every home and every cafe or business that employed or helped freed slaves was attacked by gangs of democrat voters called the kkk.

We have a very one sided view of the civil war that makes leftists feel good. North good, south bad. Union heros....confederates bad guys.

It's in no way that simple. And you have to be a simple minded smuck to think it is.

Oh believe me girl, I know you right!!!

The South was more likely to be working along side of their slaves. Treated them like family. Not to say there was bad slave masters though. But there was laws against treating them bad.

The North was more racist against the slaves. Hence why they didnt want slaves in some areas, because they truly despised them.

The KKK, a lot dont know it, but the original formation of the KKK, was because of devious shit the North was doing to the South, via The Reconstruction Period. The North placed all of their own government officials into the South, the South couldnt hold any offices during that time. Was a ton of bad shit. THEN some folks up North, dressed as KKK, and did lots of bad things that gave them the bad rep. Sooooo, it was disbanded because of that. It did reform later, but it wasnt the honorable KKK of original days. LOT of history around that shit too.

Not simple at all!! So many factors.

I watched the remake of Red Dawn the other day. In it, they were attacked by North Korea this time. But one of the main speeches by one of the Wolverines, was talking about fighting for their homes. It reminded me so much of what the South went through....

"This is war. You're fighting in your own backyard. You're fighting for your family. For them, this is just some place. For us, this is our home. It's up to all of us to fight for it."

And THAT is why the South fought SO hard. They were fighting an invading force, for their homes and families.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=482622 time=1668802298 user_id=3214

But but RaCiSM!!!

Well said man!!!  ac_drinks

Blazor

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.quotesgram.com%2Fimg%2F63%2F72%2F777886542-15c9c2790e516047d422b1e0efbbea35.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=a445fbe1fe88b64851c655be3740459fbf3a13bf4286768236ef88de35d96f78&ipo=images">

Blazor

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/width=700,quality=100,fit=scale-down/system/media_attachments/files/120/592/948/original/333ede00d13000a0.jpg">

Blazor

And 9/11 happened the day after it was announced......

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/width=700,quality=100,fit=scale-down/system/media_attachments/files/120/587/186/original/ed2317a093fe3601.jpeg">

Biggie Smiles

DKG

Former first lady Michelle Obama said Americans were "not ready" for her natural hair during her husband's presidency. She claimed that Americans were still "getting adjusted" to the idea of having a black family in the White House.

This insulting comment would make Hillary blush. It just goes to show how out of touch the Dems have become.

DKG

Erica, I'm not sure if you consider this political. But, if it's moved to the stickied thread, I'll know.

The American Academy of Pediatrics and the Children's Hospital Association called on the federal government to declare an emergency due to an increase in pediatric respiratory illnesses like influenza and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV).

The heads of the Children's Hospital Association (CHA) and American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) called (pdf) on President Joe Biden and Department of Health Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra "to declare an emergency to support the national response to the alarming surge of pediatric hospitalizations due to pediatric respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) and influenza along with the continuing children's mental health emergency."

Without providing specific data, they added that the pediatric hospitals "are being asked to support more care and higher levels of care than ever before."

Similar warnings about few hospital beds were issued during the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic in early 2020. Hospital beds were deployed to New York City and Los Angeles, which were reportedly barely used to treat COVID-19 patients.

An emergency declaration would give some hospitals more leeway in freeing up bed capacity, said the letter. Biden should issue an emergency under the Stafford Act or the National Emergencies Act, the two CEOs wrote.

Dove

So a few weeks ago Squished asked me what happens if you never poop and you just hold it forever.

And my mom said "well that's how you become a democrat"

This morning Squish jumped up and went running down the hall to the toilet yelling "I dont wanna be a democrat"  

Thought I'd share lol

DKG

Quote from: Dove post_id=482762 time=1668874767 user_id=3266
So a few weeks ago Squished asked me what happens if you never poop and you just hold it forever.

This morning Squish jumped up and went running down the hall to the toilet yelling "I dont wanna be a democrat"  

Thought I'd share lol

lol, you are raising her right. Keep it up.

Dove

Quote from: DKG post_id=482763 time=1668875024 user_id=3390
Quote from: Dove post_id=482762 time=1668874767 user_id=3266

Thought I'd share lol

Lol she has heard a lot about the democrats hearing all the adults in her life complaining about them. So she has no idea why we dont like them but if we dont like them, she doesnt either.

But I have started teaching her proper American history and presenting facts and concepts to her (on her level) that she can think about and thus far she naturally aligns authentically liberal conservative.  And I honestly think all of us naturally land there and get twisted up by other matters and emotionally manipulated down the road.

I dont want her to align with a party. I want her to believe her beliefs and stand on them so she isnt malleable and easy to manipulate. Especially spiritually.

Meanwhile it is hilarious when she slams democrats. She was watching her videos last month and a politcal ad came on (during a childs video...the heck) and she yelled "darn it! There is that stupid democrat again!"  ac_lmfao

DKG

Quote from: Dove post_id=482765 time=1668876766 user_id=3266
Quote from: DKG post_id=482763 time=1668875024 user_id=3390

Lol she has heard a lot about the democrats hearing all the adults in her life complaining about them. So she has no idea why we dont like them but if we dont like them, she doesnt either.

But I have started teaching her proper American history and presenting facts and concepts to her (on her level) that she can think about and thus far she naturally aligns authentically liberal conservative.  And I honestly think all of us naturally land there and get twisted up by other matters and emotionally manipulated down the road.

I dont want her to align with a party. I want her to believe her beliefs and stand on them so she isnt malleable and easy to manipulate. Especially spiritually.

Meanwhile it is hilarious when she slams democrats. She was watching her videos last month and a politcal ad came on (during a childs video...the heck) and she yelled "darn it! There is that stupid democrat again!"  ac_lmfao

I have been a traditional liberal since I entered university. I did not change, but the definition of liberalism did a 180.