The best topic

Replies: 7374
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oerdin

Racist Best Buy CEO goes into hiding after his policies of not allowing white or Asian employees to be promoted into management.  Left wing racism and D.E.I. must be stopped and their racist practices must be outlawed with individual officers and members of the board imprisoned and shareholders wiped out. 

Oerdin

Joe Biden admits the "Inflation Reduction Act" never had anything to do with reducing inflation and instead was just a massive pork barrel spending bill with supercharged inflation.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-admits-inflation-reduction-act-less-inflation-originally-sold-americans

Oerdin

Lokmar

Quote from: Oerdin on August 10, 2023, 03:28:29 PM
Racist Best Buy CEO goes into hiding after his policies of not allowing white or Asian employees to be promoted into management.  Left wing racism and D.E.I. must be stopped and their racist practices must be outlawed with individual officers and members of the board imprisoned and shareholders wiped out. 

McKinsey Group is driving all this shit. The company is pure evil and has destroyed many companies and hobbled many others. AT&T told em to GFY after McKinsey advised them to make changes that fucked the entire company up. When you look it up tho, all you'll find is some bullshit about McKinsey grossly underestimating the number of cell users that we would have.

DKG

Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W. Va.), the embattled senior senator from the Mountain State, says he's "thinking seriously" about leaving the Democratic Party as he mulls his political future.

Mr. Manchin, the former governor of West Virginia, has occupied his seat in the Senate since 2010, when he was elected to fill the vacancy left by the death of Sen. Robert Byrd (D-W. Va.). Even as his state shifted further and further into the arms of the Republican Party, Mr. Manchin held onto his seat by presenting himself as a "conservative Democrat" and a moderate voice among his party as it moved further to the left.

But after his support of the Inflation Reduction Act during the last Congress—the largest climate bill in U.S. history which critics say threatens the coal industry in coal-reliant West Virginia—Manchin's political future remains uncertain as he faces down a challenge from West Virginia governor Jim Justice and Rep. Alex Mooney (R-W. Va.).

Now, Mr. Manchin says he is seriously considering leaving the Democratic Party and becoming an independent.

During an Aug. 10 appearance on a West Virginia radio show hosted by Mr. Hoppy Kercheval, Mr. Manchin was asked about whether he would consider changing his party registration in the future.

"I'm thinking seriously," Mr. Manchin said, citing a degradation in the "brand" of the Democratic Party since he first took office.

"For me, I have to have peace of mind, basically," he said. "The brand has become so bad—the 'D' brand and 'R' brand. In West Virginia, the D brand—because it's [the] national brand—it's not the Democrats in West Virginia, it's the Democrats in Washington."

Pressed on whether he would consider becoming an independent, Mr. Manchin reiterated, "I would think very seriously about that," saying that he's "been thinking about that for quite some time."

Mr. Manchin has been pegged as a potential contender to run as a third-party candidate under the No Labels effort, a third-party push that markets itself as centrist and "common sense."

Such a push could allow Mr. Manchin a means to exit from politics without tarnishing his political record through a defeat in his home state.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on August 11, 2023, 12:41:53 PM
Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W. Va.), the embattled senior senator from the Mountain State, says he's "thinking seriously" about leaving the Democratic Party as he mulls his political future.

Mr. Manchin, the former governor of West Virginia, has occupied his seat in the Senate since 2010, when he was elected to fill the vacancy left by the death of Sen. Robert Byrd (D-W. Va.). Even as his state shifted further and further into the arms of the Republican Party, Mr. Manchin held onto his seat by presenting himself as a "conservative Democrat" and a moderate voice among his party as it moved further to the left.

But after his support of the Inflation Reduction Act during the last Congress—the largest climate bill in U.S. history which critics say threatens the coal industry in coal-reliant West Virginia—Manchin's political future remains uncertain as he faces down a challenge from West Virginia governor Jim Justice and Rep. Alex Mooney (R-W. Va.).

Now, Mr. Manchin says he is seriously considering leaving the Democratic Party and becoming an independent.

During an Aug. 10 appearance on a West Virginia radio show hosted by Mr. Hoppy Kercheval, Mr. Manchin was asked about whether he would consider changing his party registration in the future.

"I'm thinking seriously," Mr. Manchin said, citing a degradation in the "brand" of the Democratic Party since he first took office.

"For me, I have to have peace of mind, basically," he said. "The brand has become so bad—the 'D' brand and 'R' brand. In West Virginia, the D brand—because it's [the] national brand—it's not the Democrats in West Virginia, it's the Democrats in Washington."

Pressed on whether he would consider becoming an independent, Mr. Manchin reiterated, "I would think very seriously about that," saying that he's "been thinking about that for quite some time."

Mr. Manchin has been pegged as a potential contender to run as a third-party candidate under the No Labels effort, a third-party push that markets itself as centrist and "common sense."

Such a push could allow Mr. Manchin a means to exit from politics without tarnishing his political record through a defeat in his home state.

Just as long as he doesnt become a Republican, I dont care. We dont need any more RINO's!!!

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on August 11, 2023, 01:35:01 PM
Just as long as he doesnt become a Republican, I dont care. We dont need any more RINO's!!!
Jim Justice is running as a Republican senator and leading in the polls. If he wants to save face and not lose as a Dem, he would have to make a dramatic exit from the party announce he is running as an independent. Either way, he is political career is dead.

DKG

The 2024 presidential campaign of Robert F. Kennedy Jr. renewed calls for President Joe Biden to provide protection for the candidate.

Mr. Kennedy's campaign manager Dennis Kucinich publicly called on President Biden to order Secret Service protection for Mr. Kennedy following the assassination of an Ecuadorian anti-corruption presidential candidate.

Ecuador presidential candidate Fernando Villavicencio who recently promised to get rid of corruption and lock up the country's drug runners, was shot and killed at a political rally in Quito, the capital.

DKG

The appointment on Friday of a special counsel to investigate Hunter Biden ensures that the criminal probe of the president's son will cast a long shadow over his father's reelection campaign.

Delaware U.S. Attorney David Weiss' new role as special counsel, announced on Friday, may force President Joe Biden to deal with unpleasant headlines and distract him and his campaign.

Democrats also fear that special counsel investigations could grow in scope.

Herman

In speeches to Conservative supporters across Canada, Pierre Poilievre has promised that none of his ministers will attend the international organization's conferences, including the annual meeting typically held in Davos, Switzerland. :thumbup2:

"It's far past time we rejected the globalist Davos elites and bring home the common sense of the common people," said a Saturday fundraising email.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Germany gets ready to "fortify democracy" by... uhhmmm... abolishing democracy.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/TdbvCjYDHLI/
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Republican consultants say that if former President Donald Trump isn't on the ballot in 2024, it could spell a turnout catastrophe for the GOP next year.

While President Trump is the leading Republican presidential candidate by a long shot according to opinion polls, mounting legal issues could potentially keep him off the ballot. The former president has been indicted multiple times on state and federal charges for a range of issues.

"The conventional wisdom is there's concern that if Trump's not the nominee, his coalition will take their ball and go home," Matt Dole, a Republican strategist in Ohio, told The Hill. "Folks are interested in how that plays out, and so I think right now, they would be happy if Trump's the nominee—in Ohio, it's not true across the country—because then his coalition will turn out in November," he added.

Brian Darling, a Republican strategist and a former aide in the U.S. Senate, said that the GOP would suffer if President Trump is derailed by federal and state criminal prosecutions.

"If somehow he's not the nominee, it will hurt turnout," he told The Hill. "He's got a unique coalition. He brings a lot of nontraditional voters to the Republican Party." Mr. Darling said it will be difficult for the GOP to win Ohio and other Midwestern states if those Trump voters don't show up.

Trump Holds Comfortable Lead
A recent poll released by I&I/TIPP shows the former president is far ahead of the pack, leading Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, the No. 2 pick, by about 45 percentage points. A New York Times/Siena poll taken earlier in August shows that President Trump is ahead of Mr. DeSantis by about 24 percent nationally.

Lokmar

If Trump is booted out of the race with 50%+ of the voters support, voting for GOP candidates will collapse.

DKG

It keeps getting worse for the Trump campaign.

Prosecutors with special counsel Jack Smith on Aug. 14 objected to a request by former President Donald Trump's lawyers to set up a sensitive compartmented information facility (SCIF) to allow him and his legal team to discuss the classified documents in the case against him, arguing the move would amount to "special treatment."

In a court filing (pdf) to U.S. District Court Judge Aileen Cannon, prosecutors with Mr. Smith pushed back against President Trump's request, claiming that the 2024 Republican presidential candidate was seeking "special treatment that no other criminal defendant would receive and that is unsupported by law or precedent."

Prosecutors further claimed that President Trump's request for the SCIF was based on a "misrepresentation" of the requirements set out in the proposed protective order issued last week by Judge Tanya Chutkan.