News:

SMF - Just Installed!

 

The best topic

*

Replies: 8049
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:59:18 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

avatar_Blazor

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oerdin

The left: Believe all women!

Also the left: Unless they are Jewish women then lie and pretend they weren't raped by Islamic terrorists.

https://youtu.be/SBTsDxvrHas?si=LvXTkNBnA6dxp1W7
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oerdin on June 09, 2024, 01:18:47 PMThe left: Believe all women!

Also the left: Unless they are Jewish women then lie and pretend they weren't raped by Islamic terrorists.

https://youtu.be/SBTsDxvrHas?si=LvXTkNBnA6dxp1W7

They are so shamelessly hypocritical
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Oerdin

Quote from: DKG on June 09, 2024, 12:58:42 PMI saw that. I also saw Dr Admin try to discredit the science.

I would like to see that.  Can you give me a link?

Biggie Smiles

Hey Guise --- My 4 year old pointed at the bottle of Bacardi Rum 151 on the table. I think he wants a taste.

Should I follow the science and give him some?

I don't want him to experience any trauma denying him and all that
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Oerdin





Oerdin


DKG


Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 09, 2024, 01:57:14 PMHey Guise --- My 4 year old pointed at the bottle of Bacardi Rum 151 on the table. I think he wants a taste.

Should I follow the science and give him some?

I don't want him to experience any trauma denying him and all that

LOL! This reminded me of a pic from when I was 2 or 3, sitting on my grandpas lap. He had given me his coors and I had that fucker full tilt with both hands, downing it!!! He of course had a lit cigarette in his hand!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Oerdin


Brent

Quote from: Lokmar on June 10, 2024, 10:08:27 AMLOL! This reminded me of a pic from when I was 2 or 3, sitting on my grandpas lap. He had given me his coors and I had that fucker full tilt with both hands, downing it!!! He of course had a lit cigarette in his hand!
I remember those pictures of the grown up relatives with kids. The grown ups always had lit cigarettes.

Herman

After their political neutralizing, German Chancellor Scholz, French President Macron, and their ilk can no longer dismiss the turning tide.

Voters across the Atlantic Ocean sent a message to the political establishment Sunday night, driving the European Parliament rightward and humiliating parties whose policies have radically transformed the continent with unchecked migration, failed assimilation, costly climate alarmism, and globalist tendencies.

Agree Agree x 2 View List