Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

This really does blow me away

Started by Obvious Li, April 13, 2014, 09:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obvious Li

You may have seen this.....if not i encourage you to watch it all...listen to the music and i would appreciate any discussion......i have been extremely successful in my lifetime.....i would give anything (almost) to be able to do something like this..i am simply in awe.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"You may have seen this.....if not i encourage you to watch it all...listen to the music and i would appreciate any discussion......i have been extremely successful in my lifetime.....i would give anything (almost) to be able to do something like this..i am simply in awe.

I wasn't able to view it.

Obvious Li

sorry seoulbro..it works on mine and i am computer illiterate......if it doesn't work maybe someone smarter than me could upload the utube link..thx

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"You may have seen this.....if not i encourage you to watch it all...listen to the music and i would appreciate any discussion......i have been extremely successful in my lifetime.....i would give anything (almost) to be able to do something like this..i am simply in awe.

I wasn't able to view it.

That's strange seoulbro, I can see it too.

Anonymous

It is very beautiful Obvious Li.

Chickenfeets

Brilliant. And touching, too.

It's not so much her painting with sand as it is her "conducting" the sand like a maestro conducts an orchestra. She's amazing.

The NFB has dozens of animation shorts in their vaults involving creation with sand but this! this is of a different order altogether.

And pulling in Metallica's Nothing Else Matters at the end was a stroke of creative genius. (The band's Enter Sandman would not have been more appropriate.)

Thanks for posting this, Obvious Li. I've had my morning tear; now I can go have my cup of coffee.  ;)

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Brilliant. And touching, too.

It's not so much her painting with sand as it is her "conducting" the sand like a maestro conducts an orchestra. She's amazing.

The NFB has dozens of animation shorts in their vaults involving creation with sand but this! this is of a different order altogether.

And pulling in Metallica's Nothing Else Matters at the end was a stroke of creative genius. (The band's Enter Sandman would not have been more appropriate.)

Thanks for posting this, Obvious Li. I've had my morning tear; now I can go have my cup of coffee.  ;)

you're welcome B...even an old bastard like me teared up a little.....she knew her audience and performed her craft brilliantly.....now you enjoy your coffee.....put on some pearls and enjoy the day.......M

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Brilliant. And touching, too.

you're welcome B...even an old bastard like me teared up a little.....she knew her audience and performed her craft brilliantly.....now you enjoy your coffee.....put on some pearls and enjoy the day.......M

It was beautiful Obvious Li.

Anonymous

Alright, no more of these types of vids OL. The Iron Chink is tearing up. I could rust!!

keeper

Great Post OL, I watched it twice

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Great Post OL, I watched it twice

Yep, definitely worthy of a second view.

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I can view it today. Positively brilliant.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "seoulbro"I can view it today. Positively brilliant.

You should try and open up those squinty little eyes of yours. ;)  :lol:  :P

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I can view it today. Positively brilliant.

You should try and open up those squinty little eyes of yours. ;)  :lol:  :P

I can see just fine. I know a idiot when I see one.