Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Imma need Blurt’s brother to log in here

Started by Erica Mena, November 21, 2022, 06:09:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadskinmask

Quote from: Edward post_id=483378 time=1669075281
No, but I will check it out. I am taking a break from mad max for a couple days. I have gotten pretty far, but need a rest from it. I still don't have a v8 engine yet. The storms are a major pain in the ass. For now I went back to payday 2.

if you get caught in a storm, get somewhere safe and as soon as it reloads you should leave.... on your map, you see two or three scrap icons.... those are loot crates.... bust em open and you'll get between 1,500 and 2,000 scrap....

deadskinmask

Quote from: Edward post_id=483379 time=1669075462
Apparently they have a zombie version. Goat simulatorZ. I just downloaded that one.

theres a DayZ version, a Payday version, a Star Wars version, a Warcraft version and a Grand Theft Auto version....

Anonymous

I found out about the loot crates. Last time a lightning struck them from one box and they disappeared. The scrap crew is supposed to collect scrap while you are off line?

deadskinmask

Quote from: Edward post_id=483382 time=1669075794
I found out about the loot crates. Last time a lightning struck them from one box and they disappeared. The scrap crew is supposed to collect scrap while you are off line?

they collect scrap from cars you destroy while you're playing.... and then while the game is off but your online connection is good, you can collect small amounts.... you won't 'get rich' from not playing but you'll get a handful when you start it back up....  :laugh:

weebles

Blurt has been an OG since I met Him/Her and he/she will shut it down .. make Blurt a mod FFS same with Mel/ACE

">

Anonymous

I have been lazy to do the racing and landmine missions. Eventually I'll have to do them. I did one landmine area and one race.

Anonymous

Quote from: weebles post_id=483384 time=1669076399 user_id=2191
Blurt has been an to me OG since I met Him/Her and he/she will shut it down .. make Blurt a mod FFS same with Mel/ACE

">

Are you high right now?

deadskinmask

Quote from: Edward post_id=483385 time=1669076435
I have been lazy to do the racing and landmine missions. Eventually I'll have to do them. I did one landmine area and one race.

i kinda like the race events.... you can get some cool cars.... the ones with big golden stars have special edition cars.... i think they're Rockstar (the energy drink) events ....

weebles

Quote from: "Dough Boy" post_id=483386 time=1669076520
Quote from: weebles post_id=483384 time=1669076399 user_id=2191

Are you high right now?

More like drunk with a few tokes in ... but a Blurt & Mel being co-mod's makes sense to the DV of days of old.

">

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=483414 time=1669081223 user_id=2845
Where is Mel??

Maybe he is finally working.