The best topic

Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Imma need Blurt’s brother to log in here

Started by Erica Mena, November 21, 2022, 06:09:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

He knows how to shut Eddie's goofy ass up fr
<t></t>

Anonymous

He is a 74 year old man. He can't shut anyone up. He is also literally a runt. I have seen his picture. He has a harelip as well.

Anonymous

A lot of gimps and elderly people on these forums.

Shen Li

Quote from: Edward post_id=483350 time=1669072945
He is a 74 year old man. He can't shut anyone up. He is also literally a runt. I have seen his picture. He has a harelip as well.

He's pulling your leg. He's 60. He's one year younger than Blurt.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=483354 time=1669073431 user_id=3389
Quote from: Edward post_id=483350 time=1669072945

Markus always pulls receipts. Last time, he put Eddie on blast. Eddie was molested in juvenile hall by the RCMP
<t></t>

Anonymous

Actually no. 74. I've seen his ugly photo where he is wearing an ugly toque and his beard is all white.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=483356 time=1669073557 user_id=2845
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=483354 time=1669073431 user_id=3389

Markus always pulls receipts. Last time, he put Eddie on blast. Eddie was molested in juvenile hall by the RCMP

A drunk RCMP tried to molest or rape me in Chilliwack in the cells. He pointed his gun at me and put on the cell bed. I managed to fight him off until the police chief got there.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Edward post_id=483359 time=1669073665
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=483356 time=1669073557 user_id=2845

A drunk RCMP tried to molest or rape me in Chilliwack in the cells. He pointed his gun at me and put on the cell bed. I managed to fight him off until the police chief got there.

And you want us to believe you is a millionaire  :roll:
<t></t>

Anonymous

deadskinmask

politics is sooo boring but this is quality entertainment??? lol.... you motherfuckers need another booster shot.... :laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: Knuckles post_id=483368 time=1669074423No doubt.

did you grab Goat Simulator? i was playing around with it again this morning....  :laugh:

Anonymous

No, but I will check it out. I am taking a break from mad max for a couple days. I have gotten pretty far, but need a rest from it. I still don't have a v8 engine yet. The storms are a major pain in the ass. For now I went back to payday 2.

Anonymous

Apparently they have a zombie version. Goat simulatorZ. I just downloaded that one.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Edward post_id=483378 time=1669075281
No, but I will check it out. I am taking a break from mad max for a couple days. I have gotten pretty far, but need a rest from it. I still don't have a v8 engine yet. The storms are a major pain in the ass. For now I went back to payday 2.

if you get caught in a storm, get somewhere safe and as soon as it reloads you should leave.... on your map, you see two or three scrap icons.... those are loot crates.... bust em open and you'll get between 1,500 and 2,000 scrap....