The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Have we been lied to?

Started by Aryan, November 21, 2022, 02:31:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Actually you are, Herman. You live in Indian Country. Edward is a fine looking white guy.

Anonymous

I wonder why people here are so jealous of my whiteness? Herman, Dumb Korean Gook, etc...

Saying I'm indian over and over doesn't make it so. Just shows you are jealous of a successful white man.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Edward post_id=483336 time=1669071070
I wonder why people here are so jealous of my whiteness? Herman, Dumb Korean Gook, etc...

Saying I'm indian over and over doesn't make it so. Just shows you are jealous of a successful white man.

No one is jealous of your RCMP dick-up-your-booty ass, you fucking Chester
<t></t>

Shen Li

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=483340 time=1669071935 user_id=2845
Quote from: Edward post_id=483336 time=1669071070

No one is jealous of your RCMP dick-up-your-booty ass, you fucking Chester

If you saw his pic like Berry and I did, you might even feel sorry for him. Greasy black hair, beady little black eyes, he can't grow facial hair, he's puny and the worst case of acne I've ever seen in my life. He looks like a fucking mutant. As Gordy would say, unrootable.

Anonymous

Still sticking with that lie, huh chinky? I posted a picture off the net of a restaurant I liked. Whoever took the photo could be faintly seen in the reflection. You started the lie it was me. I took it down because you were lying it was me. I am a six foot, 215 lb, blue eyed white man. Fact.

Anonymous

Gordy is a seventy year old bald guy with an ugly scar from a heart operation on his chest. I got him so worked up he had a heart attack. Good times.

Shen Li

Quote from: Knucklesa post_id=483346 time=1669072742
Gordy is a seventy year old bald guy with an ugly scar from a heart operation on his chest. I got him so worked up he had a heart attack. Good times.

He's 61, the same age as my mom. He's nothing to look  at,  but I've seen his pic and I've seen yours. You are much uglier than Gordy. He also has grown kids, grandkids, a successful business and a beautiful wife. You on the other have inflatable girlfriends and spamming forums. That's not how a real man uses his time.

Anonymous

I am a millionaire. I doubt he is. Ugly thai women are ugly also. 61 is old as well. You have never seen a picture of me as you fantasize. You have stated several times about your fantasy that you have seen me. Move on. You're not my type. I'm not into fat Chinese women.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Edward post_id=483345 time=1669072656
Still sticking with that lie, huh chinky? I posted a picture off the net of a restaurant I liked. Whoever took the photo could be faintly seen in the reflection. You started the lie it was me. I took it down because you were lying it was me. I am a six foot, 215 lb, blue eyed white man. Fact.

Lies. Markus already posted proof that you're ugly as shit with really bad skin.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Both you and him are pathetic old grannies and grandpas. You both should get a life.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=483358 time=1669073617 user_id=2845
Quote from: Edward post_id=483345 time=1669072656

Lies. Markus already posted proof that you're ugly as shit with really bad skin.

Post a link, lying beaner.

Blazor

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/120/887/215/original/1fd8454fe5d7d88d.png">

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/120/885/744/original/0d9a9550582fa27c.jpeg">

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/width=700,quality=100,fit=scale-down/system/media_attachments/files/120/973/494/original/8430ede4d9d30173.jpeg">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

:roll:

Kanye was blocked from Twitter for his anti-semitic posts, is now unblocked, says "Shalom"

Now watch this JEW kvetch

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/width=700,quality=100,fit=scale-down/system/media_attachments/files/120/973/064/original/b1de87f1cc5aee24.png">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Lokmar

Take "THE JEWS" out of it. Hitler was a complete fuck up. The only reason he got as far as he did was because of the stupidity and cowardice of the rest of europe. Hitlers luck ran out when he both failed to crush the english and attacked stalin. Idiot committed double suicide with those two moves. Hitlers well documented program to exterminate the jews is just another aspect of his evilness.

Having said that, I totally agree with ridding the world of all the evil jews. BUT, it must include the evil libs from ALL races.

As far as him not being directly responsible for "the final solution", I dont think it matters, he's on the hook. When you push a narrative to your underlings, you're responsible, period. The Germans EASILY had the means to load all them jews on box cars and ship em to the middle east and push em out. They would have been refused by the arabs? Who the fuck cares! Nobody that refused the orders of the SS in an arab country could really refuse German demands, OR ELSE!! They could have let the arabs deal with them after that.

Dove

What was he supposed to "learn" exactly?

See how these fucktards are authoritarian tyrants?  Punish people for wrong think and speech they dont like.

All you accomplish by silencing others is doubling them down and drawing others to them.

They dont care who thinks what so long as no one SAYS anything. How patronizing is that prick? Like it's their job to teach people lessons. Smh.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.