Last post: Today at 05:56:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Do any of you know how to have fun?

Started by Erica Mena, November 21, 2022, 03:47:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

<t></t>

deadskinmask

when i want fun, i watch cat videos on youtube with a bowl of ice cream and a gummi bear chaser.... politics is boring i agree but i hate watching my country burn down around me.... :sad:

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=483319 time=1669063918 user_id=1582
when i want fun, i watch cat videos on youtube with a bowl of ice cream and a gummi bear chaser.... politics is boring i agree but i hate watching my country burn down around me.... :sad:

Man, I hate polly tics too, never use to pay it no mind..... til it started affecting me and the things around me. I HATE being lied to, I think thats what started it... finding out about all the lies. So then I started figuring out who the liars were, and what else they be lying about. Shit goes deep.

THEN the fuckers thought they would be slick, and put the pedal to the metal with their agenda and shit. And now, not only am I more irritated, but seeing the sheep welcome their slaughter is MIND BLOWING!!! FUCK! And I thought Lizard people would be some crazy shit to see  :laugh:

Its Monday. Im not usually in party mood on a Monday, so no "fun" from me tonight.... I dont think lol. That could all change after this 10% beer Im about to drink hahaha.

weebles

it is all good till you become Gary IRL LOl

">

Erica Mena

Quote from: weebles post_id=483337 time=1669071200 user_id=2191
it is all good till you become Gary IRL LOl

">

ac_wub
<t></t>

JOE

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=483317 time=1669063631 user_id=2845
Politics is so damn BORING  :sad:

Other than being a spectator sport, American politics doesn't really interest me that much, Erica.

My only hope is that whichever of those 2 parties are elected is that they nominate somebody of sound mind for President since the USA still runs/controls the world.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

I know how to have fun but now I'm just too damned old to do it anymore. Oh well, got lots of good memories.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Breakfall

When I squeeze my nipples really hard...the effect sends a jolt of pleasure through my somatic nervous system straight into my cock. The sensational inquiry makes my cock twitch and gives me a semi-fat. And I laugh and laugh and think about pussy!

:yahoo:

Biggie Smiles

Wait -- break... whoami ?

yooooooo hooooooo breaky

lmao

Herman

Quote from: JOE post_id=483393 time=1669077756 user_id=97
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=483317 time=1669063631 user_id=2845
Politics is so damn BORING  :sad:

Other than being a spectator sport, American politics doesn't really interest me that much, Erica.

My only hope is that whichever of those 2 parties are elected is that they nominate somebody of sound mind for President since the USA still runs/controls the world.

Ya, right.  :laugh3: You post more threads about US politics than anybody else. I have to laugh you think there is a right wing in progtardy North America.

JOE

Quote from: Herman post_id=483447 time=1669096094 user_id=3396
Quote from: JOE post_id=483393 time=1669077756 user_id=97

Ya, right.  :laugh3: You post more threads about US politics than anybody else. I have to laugh you think there is a right wing in progtardy North America.

As a spectator sport American politics can be interesting, Herman.

But as a participant, not so much

since I don't vote there, belong to any political parties, nor contribute to any political party there, I'm not a participant, just a spectator.

It's you who get so worked up about Biden and the Democrats.

You're always bitching about them, Herman.

BTW, even when Trump ruled the roost, I thought the whining of the Democrats was excessive too.

Actually, I'm rather critical of the American Left who were so eager to overthrow Trump and burn 'em to the ground when they should've done that to W Bush instead when he was in office. Where was the American left when W was starting all those illegal Wars all over the place and destroying their civil liberties (and ours too) based on false declaration of war and a 911 hoax?

If measured by shear destructiveness, incompetence and Greed, Trump came nowhere near him in those depts.

Breakfall

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=483438 time=1669088851 user_id=3214

yooooooo hooooooo breaky

lmao

ac_lmfao

Frood

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=483411 time=1669080583 user_id=3349
I know how to have fun but now I'm just too damned old to do it anymore. Oh well, got lots of good memories.

Fun when you get older is sitting next to a camp fire with a bottle of whiskey stargazing by your lonesome.
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=483438 time=1669088851 user_id=3214

yooooooo hooooooo breaky

lmao

:roll: