News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8485
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:56:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION.... 5 0 5 2

DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION....

Started by deadskinmask, November 22, 2022, 12:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Dove post_id=488060 time=1671212904 user_id=3266
Where are you?!  If you dont mind sharing that is. I'm the country area of a small town in MI that is outside the Capital.  So I'm right by a college town, but I'm in the woods and surrounded by woods and farms

a tiny little town in alabama.... mostly woods and farms.... but i was in a tiny little swamp in alabama.... it was mostly swamp.... so i feel somewhat more civilized nowadays....  :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=488107 time=1671234929 user_id=1582
Quote from: Blazor post_id=487943 time=1671146702 user_id=2221
Shall I send you a letter in the mail? Horses still come your way?

we're not quite that rough.... its just that most of us tend to frown on shit like twitter, facebook and that discord bullshit.... i believe them to be partially responsible for the degree of social retardation and cureent level of degeneracy we seem to be experiencing....  :sad:

Yeah, I've never joined all that social media. Only joined Discord recently to talk to forum folks I've never talked to before  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Dove

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=488108 time=1671235178 user_id=1582
Quote from: Dove post_id=488060 time=1671212904 user_id=3266
Where are you?!  If you dont mind sharing that is. I'm the country area of a small town in MI that is outside the Capital.  So I'm right by a college town, but I'm in the woods and surrounded by woods and farms

a tiny little town in alabama.... mostly woods and farms.... but i was in a tiny little swamp in alabama.... it was mostly swamp.... so i feel somewhat more civilized nowadays....  :laugh:

I lived in Mobile for a short period.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor post_id=488111 time=1671237765 user_id=2221Yeah, I've never joined all that social media. Only joined Discord recently to talk to forum folks I've never talked to before  

i talk to all different brands of motherfuckers on playstation.... i've even got germans and japanese ppl on my friends list.... :laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: Dove post_id=488116 time=1671242608 user_id=3266
I lived in Mobile for a short period.

mobile is pretty fuckin dangerous nowadays.... and liberal as fuck.... crime and masks everywhere you look.... :sad:

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=488498 time=1671634260 user_id=1582
Quote from: Blazor post_id=488111 time=1671237765 user_id=2221Yeah, I've never joined all that social media. Only joined Discord recently to talk to forum folks I've never talked to before  

i talk to all different brands of motherfuckers on playstation.... i've even got germans and japanese ppl on my friends list.... :laugh:

Hell yeah lol. On the Discord, we got Brazillians, Australians, Canadians  :laugh:

Im about to go into video game mode after Christmas. I dont usually play video games during the nice weather. Son trying to get me to play Fallout New Vegas, I havent played that one yet. I kinda wanna play Skyrim some more lol.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=488498 time=1671634260 user_id=1582

I used to harass the fuck outta people on Halo 1 2 and 3 for XBOX.

I was a top notch player back then and would drive people nuts in the pregame lobby telling them how I was gonna fuck them in the ass and then again the post game lobby at the bloody assholes I left them with

You cant be hated more when you talk a load of shit promising to do something and then actually following through and taunting them about it.

Those were the days  ac_dance

Erica Mena

My son used to get his account banned constantly on Halo.

Him and his friends would be playing calling everyone the N word. Id have to go in there and tell them to stfu
<t></t>

Blazor

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=488524 time=1671640290 user_id=2845

Him and his friends would be playing calling everyone the N word. Id have to go in there and tell them to stfu

Sounds like my son in his Halo days  :laugh:

Erica Mena

Quote from: Blazor post_id=488527 time=1671640810 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=488524 time=1671640290 user_id=2845

I used to play Red Dead and would have my son fuck these little kids up. They'd try to mess with me and I'm all like "here son" and pass him the controller.

Good times
<t></t>

Blazor

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=488531 time=1671641368 user_id=2845
Quote from: Blazor post_id=488527 time=1671640810 user_id=2221

I used to play Red Dead and would have my son fuck these little kids up. They'd try to mess with me and I'm all like "here son" and pass him the controller.

Good times

:roll:

I didnt know Red Dead was online. I played it a lil bit, real cool game. My son took the disc back though lol. Its like a Western Grand Theft Auto  :laugh:

Erica Mena

Red dead is my shit. I used to play with people from flame forums, so you know it was lit.
<t></t>

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor post_id=488511 time=1671637152 user_id=2221Hell yeah lol. On the Discord, we got Brazillians, Australians, Canadians

i think i've just about had my fill of canadians.... :laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=488522 time=1671640020 user_id=3214I used to harass the fuck outta people on Halo 1 2 and 3 for XBOX.

i used to play alot of Dead By Daylight.... thats a hell of a good game....

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor post_id=488535 time=1671642893 user_id=2221I didnt know Red Dead was online. I played it a lil bit, real cool game. My son took the disc back though lol. Its like a Western Grand Theft Auto

they're gonna remaster Red Dead 1 to look just like Red Dead 2.... probably Undead Nightmare as well.... i'm pretty excited about it....