News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION.... 5 0 5 2

DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION....

Started by deadskinmask, November 22, 2022, 12:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Gravity is incapable of forming anything except a sphere.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Erica Mena

These mofo's are arguing over the earth being round or flat

Never change, guys
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=483608 time=1669148781 user_id=2845
My FIL worked for NASA and the DOD. Yes, they will lie to have us questioning ourselves the way you guys are. That's what they did with the UFO subject.

I have no doubt that they lie. They lie all the time

but a lie on this grand a scale with almost no return on investment for them?

I don't see that.

UFOs yeah... to promote a fear and reliance on the government for protection.

The moon landing? Yeah .. were entangled in a cold war and wanted our chief adversary to bankrupt themselves trying to keep up.

But investing this much effort.. WORLDWIDE? I don't see it

Blazor

Corporate needs you to find the difference between these 2 images  :laugh:

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2F1.bp.blogspot.com%2F-A7SuYYWkOFI%2FVnSb0YPWKhI%2FAAAAAAAACQw%2FULGZkzqm3d8%2Fs1600%2FFlat%2BEarth%2Band%2BUnited%2BNations%2BMap.png&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=5fe65b4f9ed33093079fa4d5690a4bc992f332984134d40f4c2a702d8a4eeabb&ipo=images">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=483610 time=1669148978 user_id=3349
Gravity is incapable of forming anything except a sphere.

No such thing as gravity, only buoyancy  :laugh:

Blazor

Whats that term called, that sailors use, Im sure it will come to me  ac_umm

Oh yeah.... Sea LEVEL!!!!  :laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=483607 time=1669148648 user_id=3214but still, how are they turning people away from God by saying the earth is a globe?

IF the world were indeed verifiable and certified as flat, there is no possible way in hell to convince anyone of a big bang theory.... that would be dead on arrival.... and without a big bang theory, do you really think evolution would stand a remote chance? BUT if they can sell you on a ball earth, theres a greater chance of selling you the big bang as well.... and what would the big bang be without evolution? there you go.... the Godless trifecta.... ABRACADABRA - God is unnecessary and nonexistent....

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=483607 time=1669148648 user_id=3214I'm sure we can agree it's costed a considerable amount of money to both doctor and suppress information that supports a globe vs flat earth..

supress??? you're watching it happen again in the medical field.... doctors are being forced to say 'men can get pregnant', 'women can have penises' and 'there are loads of different genders'.... any doctor or scientist that doesn't sign off on this nonsense is hounded, demonized, threatened, fired, stripped of their licence and removed from their positions.... as was the same for teachers and scientists when the globe came to be....

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=483608 time=1669148781 user_id=2845
My FIL worked for NASA and the DOD. Yes, they will lie to have us questioning ourselves the way you guys are. That's what they did with the UFO subject.

I have no doubt that they lie. They lie all the time

but a lie on this grand a scale with almost no return on investment for them?

I don't see that.

UFOs yeah... to promote a fear and reliance on the government for protection.

The moon landing? Yeah .. were entangled in a cold war and wanted our chief adversary to bankrupt themselves trying to keep up.

But investing this much effort.. WORLDWIDE? I don't see it

deadskinmask

look, man.... its been a fuckin slice but i gotta go be productive.... catch yall later.... have a day.... :sad:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=483616 time=1669149630 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=483607 time=1669148648 user_id=3214but still, how are they turning people away from God by saying the earth is a globe?

IF the world were indeed verifiable and certified as flat, there is no possible way in hell to convince anyone of a big bang theory.... that would be dead on arrival.... and without a big bang theory, do you really think evolution would stand a remote chance? BUT if they can sell you on a ball earth, theres a greater chance of selling you the big bang as well.... and what would the big bang be without evolution? there you go.... the Godless trifecta.... ABRACADABRA - God is unnecessary and nonexistent....

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=483607 time=1669148648 user_id=3214I'm sure we can agree it's costed a considerable amount of money to both doctor and suppress information that supports a globe vs flat earth..

supress??? you're watching it happen again in the medical field.... doctors are being forced to say 'men can get pregnant', 'women can have penises' and 'there are loads of different genders'.... any doctor or scientist that doesn't sign off on this nonsense is hounded, demonized, threatened, fired, stripped of their licence and removed from their positions.... as was the same for teachers and scientists when the globe came to be....

The big bang theory has been around as long as I am alive and so has the silly absurdity that we evolved out of some kind of dna soup. and yet Christianity flourished in the face of it. A flat or spherical earth would have been inconsequential in swaying the mass belief in either direction. it takes a natural born idiot to buy into evolution in the first place so the shape of the earth will have no bearing on a complete idiot's conclusion.

Yes, doctors are saying that. And there's something in it for big pharma and medical clinics who perform these mutilations. BILLIONS in funding. Not to mention they've managed to divide the country along one additional cross section so that where tribal racism fails them this gender dysphoria will succeed them

do you see how you're making my argument for me?

Again, I say there's nothing in it for them to promote something so inconsequential and therefore highly unlikely they are investing the resources to do it.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=483620 time=1669150047 user_id=1582
look, man.... its been a fuckin slice but i gotta go be productive.... catch yall later.... have a day.... :sad:

I accept your surrender, brother.

you are a conservative of high moral standards so rest assured I will not hold this loss against you.

Dove

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=483616 time=1669149630 user_id=1582

The big bang theory absolutely doesnt "disprove" God or even chip away at the Genesis account.

So basically we know there was nothing and BOOM...then there was something. If anything, the big bang is just what happens when God speaks and creates. Why wouldn't that look like a big bang?  

If you read and watch the big bang theory it's completely in line with Genesis.

Also evolution is a second cause theory. It does not and can not explain how life actually started. We see micro evolution (adaptation) all the time. The macro evolution where species slowly become other species is something there is absolutely zero proof or evidence for.

Also it makes no sense that we just drug our knuckles across millions of years of human existence, and then hit a point a few hundred years ago where we went from a printing press to devices we have in our hands where we can call people, text, and cruise the internet and all of that.

It took us millions of years to "evolve" and then in a span of a few hundred we are flying and orbiting space and all of our modern advancements. Right.

Convincing people of a big bang doesnt mean they will accept macro evolution or that it even explains where life came from. These things dont follow eachother at all.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=483611 time=1669149065 user_id=2845
These mofo's are arguing over the earth being round or flat.

i'm sorry.... i suppose you'd rather discuss the future republican presidential candidate or something....  :laugh:

Erica Mena

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=483644 time=1669161975 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=483611 time=1669149065 user_id=2845
These mofo's are arguing over the earth being round or flat.

i'm sorry.... i suppose you'd rather discuss the future republican presidential candidate or something....  :laugh:

Not at all. I'm loving this lol
<t></t>

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=483623 time=1669150131 user_id=3214I accept your surrender, brother. you are a conservative of high moral standards so rest assured I will not hold this loss against you.

as i have said, flat or round is of no real consequence to me.... i only thought it would make for an interesting discussion and an otherwise irrelevant topic.... God knows i tried to explain myself as best i could.... i worked the hell outta my little ol' 8th grade education but i just can't seem to make the connection for you.... you seem to think they're funding this out of their own pocket.... the annual budget for nasa is 30 billion.... they're not 'losing money'.... they're robbing you.... but its okay.... the world is round, nasa is totally legit and the show is over. g'night, folks....  :sad: