Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:35 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

What are you thankful for?

Started by Erica Mena, November 24, 2022, 08:43:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=484399 time=1669445901 user_id=61
I'm thankful for that I've living in Toronto, along with a PC with internet access.

For a person that has so much, you are thankful the simple things in life.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=484404 time=1669446797 user_id=164
I'm thankful I have a place to live.  I'm thankful for being me  ac_biggrin

Amen, Berry.
<t></t>

Zetsu

Quote from: DKG post_id=484411 time=1669462640 user_id=3390
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=484399 time=1669445901 user_id=61
I'm thankful for that I've living in Toronto, along with a PC with internet access.

Thanks Seoulbro  ac_cool , the thing I like about Canada is a lot of the game changers in life are close to free.  Just water, fresh air, fast internet is a luxury in a lot of places.
Permanently off his rocker

Aryan

Quote from: Blazor post_id=484323 time=1669410105 user_id=2221
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=484298 time=1669406624 user_id=1728
I'm grateful for being White, for not being born into poverty, for being waaay above average in the looks and intelligence department, for being jew-wise, for discovering my lifetime passion of music.... to be cont...

Blessings tally aside, I'd still probably trade all that in return for winning the birthcode lottery and being born into an obscenely wealthy family.

Imagine never having to worry about money whatsoever and being able to buy anything you want?

Dayum. Sign me up please./

You want to be a Jew? lulz

If that's part of the criteria, fuck no!

Biggie Smiles

I'm thankful for making my way down to florida and getting into a rather well positioned housing investment before the great big economic crash that is surely on it's way

Blazor

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=484479 time=1669490906 user_id=1728
Quote from: Blazor post_id=484323 time=1669410105 user_id=2221

You want to be a Jew? lulz

If that's part of the criteria, fuck no!

:laugh:

Well there is the Royal Bloodline too, hopefully if it happens, you fall into that category, vs dancing in the street for shekels lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

DKG

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=484457 time=1669488477 user_id=61
Quote from: DKG post_id=484411 time=1669462640 user_id=3390

Thanks Seoulbro  ac_cool , the thing I like about Canada is a lot of the game changers in life are close to free.  Just water, fresh air, fast internet is a luxury in a lot of places.

The quality of water and air in Toronto is the worst in Canada. But, compared to most of the world, it's quite good.

Breakfall

I'm thankful that it takes under five seconds to take out my 10mm apadravya piercing so I can pee standing up...particularly in a public urinal. I have fingers that work. Leaving it in and peeing sitting down leaves urine behind the 10mm (can you fucking believe it? Lol) shaft in the urethra, that slowly  leaks out like a biatch. Piercings 101.

Thank fuck for intellect my trolling little biatches!

:howdy:

PS: stop talking about my massive cock all the time. It's mine.

Breakfall

Yes...and I too am thankful for clean water out of the Australian tap. I find reverse osmosis filtering to be too time-consuming. I do it to maintain a unique marine coral reef nano fish tank...and that daily chore is enough among many already.

DKG

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=484634 time=1669549081 user_id=3358
Yes...and I too am thankful for clean water out of the Australian tap. I find reverse osmosis filtering to be too time-consuming. I do it to maintain a unique marine coral reef nano fish tank...and that daily chore is enough among many already.

Apparently our tap water is perfectly safe to drink, but I don't like the taste. I use a Brita and then carbonate water.

Breakfall

Quote from: DKG post_id=484635 time=1669549225 user_id=3390
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=484634 time=1669549081 user_id=3358

Apparently our tap water is perfectly safe to drink, but I don't like the taste. I use a Brita and then carbonate water.

Alkaline water is better. Cancer can not exist in an alkaline environment. If anything, use an alkaline water filter. Carbon filters are good for removing some heavy metals and chlorine, as well as organic impurities.

I don't go too overboard though...slightly poor quality water is probably the least of our worries compared with the atmospheric pollution that we breathe in daily.