The best topic

Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

OMG DOVEY

Started by Erica Mena, November 23, 2022, 11:17:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

This thread is disturbing. Balenciaga is sick.

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/tucker-carlson-avenges-ye-sparks-outrage-and-forces-balenciaga-to-apologize-after-releasing-ad-of-child-holding-a-xes-harnest.5088430/">https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/t ... t.5088430/">https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/tucker-carlson-avenges-ye-sparks-outrage-and-forces-balenciaga-to-apologize-after-releasing-ad-of-child-holding-a-xes-harnest.5088430/

As you read that thread, it just gets worse and worse, the stuff coming out. I believe this stuff is why Kanye lost his shit
<t></t>

Dove

I just saw something about this last night.

It really is fucking sick. You know.....the more this sort of shit comes to the light the more QAnon gets validated.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Dude

"You realize Kanye & Balenciaga can both be trash at the same time, right? There's room in the cesspit for all sorts of shit. This man fucking conspired with white supremacists to steal the 2020 election for Donald Trump and nullify the Black vote in several key swing states like Michigan & Pennsylvania"

This is willfull fucking ignorance and stupidity.  Seriously. People who think like this are the reason everyone is suffering right now and why the world is closer to nuclear war than it's ever been.  This is factually wrong and stupid.

She just hates other parties because she is brainwashed to hate. Why wouldnt she question this narrative and take a critical and objective look at it? That would tell her shes fucking wrong and actually contributing to real racism and real oppression.

Erica Mena

Yeah, there's a divide between Kanye haters and lovers over there
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=483827 time=1669221431 user_id=2845

Any black person who steps outside this crafted narrative they live by is accused of "white supremacy".

She just validated a narrative that says black people are too dumb and incapable of having a state ID and being able to get to a poll to vote. She just affirmed that expecting black people to have state ID and get to a poll is TOO MUCH and suppresses their vote because they cannot do it.

These people are willing to spew racism and degrade themselves just to hang on to the party of hatred and death.  

This is how bad they dont want lower taxes and criminal justice reform.

Shen Li

Quote from: Dove post_id=483830 time=1669221649 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=483827 time=1669221431 user_id=2845

Any black person who steps outside this crafted narrative they live by is accused of "white supremacy".

She just validated a narrative that says black people are too dumb and incapable of having a state ID and being able to get to a poll to vote. She just affirmed that expecting black people to have state ID and get to a poll is TOO MUCH and suppresses their vote because they cannot do it.

These people are willing to spew racism and degrade themselves just to hang on to the party of hatred and death.  

Libtards are the most odious racists I've ever encountered.

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=484278 time=1669402783 user_id=3389
Quote from: Dove post_id=483830 time=1669221649 user_id=3266

Indeed.

They are even on BF spewing racist bullshit about white people.  They are obsessed with skin color.

Shen Li

Quote from: Dove post_id=484280 time=1669402884 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=484278 time=1669402783 user_id=3389

Indeed.

They are even on BF spewing racist bullshit about white people.  They are obsessed with skin color.

White libtards make Scouser blush.

Dove

People just want affordable costs of living, low taxes, no wars, less gov regulation, better schools for minorities.

All these fucktards can think about is skin color.  You cant even talk to them because they live in some racist hate bubble.

And you know they arent actually doing fuck all for anyone....besides voting against our interests.

Odinson

Western media: Afghan families are suffering so much that they have to sell their own kids for food.

They are looking at it through a western lens.

Newsflash... They usually sell their daughters to some old pedophile for cash.

Aryan

Quote from: Odinson post_id=484289 time=1669404938 user_id=136
Western media: Afghan families are suffering so much that they have to sell their own kids for food.

Western media = Lying kikes

They all need purging, every last one.

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=484289 time=1669404938 user_id=136

Had Seadunce knew that, he would have retired there.

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=484281 time=1669402946 user_id=3389
Quote from: Dove post_id=484280 time=1669402884 user_id=3266

Indeed.

Nah, they just remind me why I hate der juden.

Shen Li

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=484300 time=1669407021 user_id=1728
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=484281 time=1669402946 user_id=3389

Nah, they just remind me why I hate der juden.

At least you admit the insanity in English speaking countries(except for Singapore) goes well beyond Ashkenazis.

Aryan

How is your alt anyway?

I hope Fashionista is enjoying her mature student evening classes.