Last post: Today at 07:38:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

How do bitches be side chicks??

Started by Erica Mena, November 24, 2022, 04:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Speaking from experience:

I cheated on my ex, who had a disgustingly smelly cunt for one simple reason: Dumb bitch didnt drain the monkey on the regular! I could have dealt with the screaming and slovenly nature if she had fucked me. Simple as that.

All the bitches I fucked either thought they could tear me from my wife and kids or they were just looking for a dose of manaise without worrying about a commitment.

My advise for women who want to keep a man: "Stay thirsty my bitches!"

Berry Sweet

I don't have the desire to give a shit.  I like my life the way it is.  I enjoy being me.

Dove

Quote from: Odinson post_id=484389 time=1669433035 user_id=136
Quote from: Dove post_id=484386 time=1669429077 user_id=3266

I simply dont care.

Dont you wish your man to be happy?

***longish post about cheating scrotes***

You know what the funniest part about divorcing a cheater is?  How hard they cry and hyper ventilate when they see the total lack of emotion from you. You can watch their shallow self worth just crumble. The pain in their eyes is beautiful when they begin to realize their bullshit isnt working and they FEEL like the disposable and pathetic pieces of shit they are. The pitiful begging.  It's hilarious. I actually laughed at my first ex while he was having his stupid cry fest on the floor. A few days later I fucked his best friend and told him about it. So I ruined his support system too. Intentionally. His parents were pissed at and disgusted with him. He had no one. All he had was the parrot...and i took the parrot.

I also had him involuntarily hospitalized when he wouldnt stop calling me in the middle of the night threatening suicide. He was calling over and over threatening to throw himself off an expressway overpass. He cried and squealed harder when I said to him "Of course you would do that. You are a selfish piece of dog shit who isnt happy unless you are harming others, so of course you cant even kill yourself in a decent manner without traumatizing or possibly killing another human, you are such a selfish loser".

I told him if he didnt stop calling and threatening suicide I'd call police....and he didnt stop. So I called them. They busted in his parents house like a swat and carted him to a 72 hour observation.  I did not care a single bit. I was glad I didnt have to hear his stupid whiney voice for a few days.  

Or look at his stupid whiney face. Because he was literally disgusting to me at that point.

He really thought he was gonna be able to fuck everyone and sweet talk and bullshit me into staying and living like that.

It's a sort of fuck around and find out thing with me.  I wonder why he didnt go running to the women he was fucking?  I definately told him to go call them. They were important enough to stick his dick into. Why dont you guys who cheat ever go running with the beta sob fest to the cheat partners?  Why hound the person you betrayed who cant stand the sight of your bitch asses anymore?  I always wondered that.  Like a guy will lie and sneak and plot time to steal away from his actual family to go bang someone.....but then when the dildo of consequences shows up with no lube, they dont run to the person they were putting so much energy into sneaking around with. WHY is that?

It's because you sleazy males dont really want women who are okay lowering themselves to a wet hole status to share a male. You dont actually want the kind of women who are down to fuck married men. You wanna be shit husbands to decent, loving and devoted women.  The low self esteem skanks are all you qualify for though. Thats your league. No one is going to invest full price into someone elses left overs.

I view married men who cheat as below me. Unworthy. Repulsive. Completely disposable. That isnt going to change for any reason. Once that line is crossed with me there absolutely no chance of going back. I HAVE to respect who I'm with. The minute that's gone my feelings shut off like a switch and I'm very cold.  

Its biological. Women are attracted to males who can protect them and take care of them. Marriage IS a transactional relationship no matter what anyone wants to believe. Its conditional. When a man cheats he has failed at his most fundamental job.... his role as a husband....AND a father. He steals his time and resources away from his family, risks creating another child with a strange woman and puts his wife's actual health at risk. Theyve basically wiped their ass with their own family and shown they are not real men of their word who can be relied on and trusted.

Oh lol you know what else I did to my cheating ex? I put his pictures and contact info on a gay hook up site and showed the links to his foreman at his job and told people I was divorcing him because he cant stop sucking dick. To this very DAY this scum bag will whine about how I "destroyed him".  He still hopes I'll care about his gross feelings one day and I never do. The way I went from hot to cold gutted him.

If you wanna get married....find something deeper and more meaningful to have as a foundation and stop viewing other people as a sort of method of self medicating for your shallow and temporary happiness. Human beings are not tools to use for your own selfish agendas. Males who are slaves to their dicks are not men, not fit to be husbands and fathers. They dont deserve a family and a faithful wife. They can just as easily stay single and live as they wish. It is not difficult to be an honest person and leave. Simple as that.

You can call this "femasculine" and "toxic" all day but that doesnt change reality. The reality is decent women dont want cheaters. If you want to be married and fuck other women (which isnt even marraige at all....there is no point whatsoever in doing it but whatever) than accept the reality you only qualify for the fat skanks like Oak or Murd. Someone with low self esteem, a wacked moral code and an actual masculine personality. Because unless you are very wealthy those are the only kinds of females who will accept you.

You definately will not hold onto any woman who values herself and her body with the sort of traditional values you say you want. Then you can join the mob of males who are crying online about how all women are narcissistic skanks because that's all you can attract. It's not like any of you sorts are introspective enough to figure out it's because you yourselves are narcissistic skanks.

Hope that helps. Dont be a scum bag.   ac_drinks
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=484116 time=1669349000 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=484071 time=1669340604 user_id=1676
Nah, the reverse actually.

You say that because you are secure and confident and people are attracted to that.

You would say women are needy because they probably chased you to the point of it being off putting.

Men can act the same in my experience at least  ac_dunno

Fair enough... though the more rocks you throw at women, the more persistent they can become.

Also, as a guy, always shower after getting girl fuck juice on you and before you go out to the shops or public. Chicks have smellavision for other chick's girl goo, and it can make certain ones all chimp horny.

No means no, yanno?
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=484418 time=1669475336 user_id=1676
Quote from: Dove post_id=484116 time=1669349000 user_id=3266

You say that because you are secure and confident and people are attracted to that.

You would say women are needy because they probably chased you to the point of it being off putting.

Men can act the same in my experience at least  ac_dunno

Fair enough... though the more rocks you throw at women, the more persistent they can become.

Also, as a guy, always shower after getting girl fuck juice on you and before you go out to the shops or public. Chicks have smellavision for other chick's girl goo, and it can make certain ones all chimp horny.

No means no, yanno?

Ewwwwww.  :yuk:

Odinson

Hannah Gadsby is coming to Finland and I fear its gonna push up the already high suicide-rate.

Her comedic-shows consist of her complaining about being raped, beaten, murdered, child-molested etc.

HAHAHAHAAA funny!

Herman

Quote from: Odinson post_id=484599 time=1669515786 user_id=136
Hannah Gadsby is coming to Finland and I fear its gonna push up the already high suicide-rate.

Her comedic-shows consist of her complaining about being raped, beaten, murdered, child-molested etc.

HAHAHAHAAA funny!

I never heard of her.

Frood

An unfunny and stupid Aussie bint who thinks she's cutting edge or funny.

A massive fail.
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

She is that feminist token whos is only famous for that fact.

Dave Chapelle made a joke about her and she reacted to it in a typical feminist fashion.

Victimhood, hatespeech and all that.

Apparently she is a female version of Dave Chapelle and you have to be a woman to understand..

But the thing is that our guy-jokes work best on women... She opens her legs.

So their sense of humor is similar to ours.

Notice how Dave Chapelle receives a lot of hate and even got attacked by a crazy knifeman... And he doesnt give a fuck

Thats how you react to some random assholes opinions.

Odinson

Quote from: Dove post_id=484408 time=1669454162 user_id=3266
Quote from: Odinson post_id=484389 time=1669433035 user_id=136

Dont you wish your man to be happy?

You know what the funniest part about divorcing a cheater is?  How hard they cry and hyper ventilate when they see the total lack of emotion from you. You can watch their shallow self worth just crumble. The pain in their eyes is beautiful when they begin to realize their bullshit isnt working and they FEEL like the disposable and pathetic pieces of shit they are. The pitiful begging.  It's hilarious. I actually laughed at my first ex while he was having his stupid cry fest on the floor. A few days later I fucked his best friend and told him about it. So I ruined his support system too. Intentionally. His parents were pissed at and disgusted with him. He had no one. All he had was the parrot...and i took the parrot.

I also had him involuntarily hospitalized when he wouldnt stop calling me in the middle of the night threatening suicide. He was calling over and over threatening to throw himself off an expressway overpass. He cried and squealed harder when I said to him "Of course you would do that. You are a selfish piece of dog shit who isnt happy unless you are harming others, so of course you cant even kill yourself in a decent manner without traumatizing or possibly killing another human, you are such a selfish loser".

I told him if he didnt stop calling and threatening suicide I'd call police....and he didnt stop. So I called them. They busted in his parents house like a swat and carted him to a 72 hour observation.  I did not care a single bit. I was glad I didnt have to hear his stupid whiney voice for a few days.  

Or look at his stupid whiney face. Because he was literally disgusting to me at that point.

He really thought he was gonna be able to fuck everyone and sweet talk and bullshit me into staying and living like that.

It's a sort of fuck around and find out thing with me.  I wonder why he didnt go running to the women he was fucking?  I definately told him to go call them. They were important enough to stick his dick into. Why dont you guys who cheat ever go running with the beta sob fest to the cheat partners?  Why hound the person you betrayed who cant stand the sight of your bitch asses anymore?  I always wondered that.  Like a guy will lie and sneak and plot time to steal away from his actual family to go bang someone.....but then when the dildo of consequences shows up with no lube, they dont run to the person they were putting so much energy into sneaking around with. WHY is that?

It's because you sleazy males dont really want women who are okay lowering themselves to a wet hole status to share a male. You dont actually want the kind of women who are down to fuck married men. You wanna be shit husbands to decent, loving and devoted women.  The low self esteem skanks are all you qualify for though. Thats your league. No one is going to invest full price into someone elses left overs.

I view married men who cheat as below me. Unworthy. Repulsive. Completely disposable. That isnt going to change for any reason. Once that line is crossed with me there absolutely no chance of going back. I HAVE to respect who I'm with. The minute that's gone my feelings shut off like a switch and I'm very cold.  

Its biological. Women are attracted to males who can protect them and take care of them. Marriage IS a transactional relationship no matter what anyone wants to believe. Its conditional. When a man cheats he has failed at his most fundamental job.... his role as a husband....AND a father. He steals his time and resources away from his family, risks creating another child with a strange woman and puts his wife's actual health at risk. Theyve basically wiped their ass with their own family and shown they are not real men of their word who can be relied on and trusted.

Oh lol you know what else I did to my cheating ex? I put his pictures and contact info on a gay hook up site and showed the links to his foreman at his job and told people I was divorcing him because he cant stop sucking dick. To this very DAY this scum bag will whine about how I "destroyed him".  He still hopes I'll care about his gross feelings one day and I never do. The way I went from hot to cold gutted him.

If you wanna get married....find something deeper and more meaningful to have as a foundation and stop viewing other people as a sort of method of self medicating for your shallow and temporary happiness. Human beings are not tools to use for your own selfish agendas. Males who are slaves to their dicks are not men, not fit to be husbands and fathers. They dont deserve a family and a faithful wife. They can just as easily stay single and live as they wish. It is not difficult to be an honest person and leave. Simple as that.

You can call this "femasculine" and "toxic" all day but that doesnt change reality. The reality is decent women dont want cheaters. If you want to be married and fuck other women (which isnt even marraige at all....there is no point whatsoever in doing it but whatever) than accept the reality you only qualify for the fat skanks like Oak or Murd. Someone with low self esteem, a wacked moral code and an actual masculine personality. Because unless you are very wealthy those are the only kinds of females who will accept you.

You definately will not hold onto any woman who values herself and her body with the sort of traditional values you say you want. Then you can join the mob of males who are crying online about how all women are narcissistic skanks because that's all you can attract. It's not like any of you sorts are introspective enough to figure out it's because you yourselves are narcissistic skanks.

What if a man is in love with two women?

Live in the same house so that everybody gets an equal amount of time.

Dove

Quote from: Odinson post_id=486171 time=1670217859 user_id=136
Quote from: Dove post_id=484408 time=1669454162 user_id=3266

If he has two consenting women sure.

But no I wouldnt. Absolutely no.

Lokmar

A dude with 2 women is asking for trouble no matter the circumstances. If my own kid was into this, I'd tell him to stay the fuck away from me until he got his shit straight. On the flip, a woman with 2 dudes is a stupid whorecunt and should be burned at the stake. In fact, I'd like to see all these polyamourous shitbags tossed off a hotel in Tehran along with the kweirdos.

Odinson

Quote from: Dove post_id=486174 time=1670222208 user_id=3266
Quote from: Odinson post_id=486171 time=1670217859 user_id=136

Why not?

Dove

Quote from: Odinson post_id=486303 time=1670293009 user_id=136
Quote from: Dove post_id=486174 time=1670222208 user_id=3266

Why not?

Because that's not my thing.    :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani: