The best topic

Replies: 8411
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:38:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

How do bitches be side chicks??

Started by Erica Mena, November 24, 2022, 04:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

I'm following the Tim Anderson (MLB) thread on LSA and I can't even imagine what the wife goes thru.

These side chicks are bold asf taunting the wife. This asshole had TWO outside kids on his wife. I'm hoping the wife is waiting for him to get a new deal and takes half.

Fucking sad
<t></t>

Shen Li

I took a look at LSA when either you or Biggz posted a link to it at SG. I can't get into it. Too much collective stupidity for my tastes.

Dove

You really gotta have shit self esteem to be the other woman.

I kinda was a "side chick" twice. The first time he told me he was leaving and all that. A month later he was still in the marital home and had all these excuses. So I ended that shit and told him to call me when he was single....as in divorce papers signed ....and if I was available cool.  Although in my mind there was no way because I already knew he was a cheater. I am GLAD I did NOT sleep with him. I let him hang out with me....he would come over to my house and hang....that was it.

The second time it was a specail set of circumstances and i was willing to look past them because the man was honest and did everything he said he was going to do and he didnt hide me at all.  I actually forgot he was married. Well legally contracted would be a better way of saying it.  And the circumstances he married in forgave it as well.  No point in telling myself "should haves" there.

I when a woman is knowingly and willingly a side chick...shes a piece of shit.  At least the wife didnt know she was gonna be sharing.

I have no idea why anyone trashes the betrayed spouses in these circumstances. Even if the spouse knows and stays....at least the spouse is getting the benefits of the relationship.

What the fuck does the other woman get? Occasional crumbs? Some dick when he can sneak away? It's just gross.  

Watching a WOMAN lower herself to accept dirt from some married scumbag is a sad, sad sight. That's like choosing to make mud pies in a sewer ditch when you should be in a palace. WOMEN should be above such pitiful bullshit.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

I could never do it cuz I never wanted it done to me. Happened anyway.
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=484058 time=1669328132 user_id=2845
I could never do it cuz I never wanted it done to me. Happened anyway.

Yep.

I cannot forgive cheating. It's about the lies for me.

Odinson

Women dont care if men cheat.

We are supposed to have many wives and women are genetically engineered to accept that.

Berry Sweet

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: Odinson post_id=484062 time=1669335619 user_id=136

We are supposed to have many wives and women are genetically engineered to accept that.

I divorced two men because I wont stir my coffee with a spoon that's been in everyone's mashed potatos.

I'd rather be single than share.

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=484071 time=1669340604 user_id=1676
Nah, the reverse actually.

You say that because you are secure and confident and people are attracted to that.

You would say women are needy because they probably chased you to the point of it being off putting.

Men can act the same in my experience at least  ac_dunno

Odinson

Quote from: Dove post_id=484115 time=1669348913 user_id=3266
Quote from: Odinson post_id=484062 time=1669335619 user_id=136

I divorced two men because I wont stir my coffee with a spoon that's been in everyone's mashed potatos.

Thats a very obsessive toxicly femasculine attitude.

WGTOW.

Odinson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=484063 time=1669337256 user_id=164
Majority of men are too needy.

You and your sisters are 100 times needier... Its the norm.

Do we need to be constantly praised for our looks and everything...

And all those emotions.

You manage to gay up heterosexual sex.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: Odinson post_id=484328 time=1669410510 user_id=136
Quote from: Dove post_id=484115 time=1669348913 user_id=3266

WGTOW.

I simply dont care.

Odinson

Quote from: Dove post_id=484386 time=1669429077 user_id=3266
Quote from: Odinson post_id=484328 time=1669410510 user_id=136

WGTOW.

I simply dont care.

Dont you wish your man to be happy?