The best topic

Replies: 8346
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:11:20 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by caskur

The Elon Musk STAN thread

Started by Erica Mena, November 27, 2022, 10:36:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=484728 time=1669603152 user_id=164
Is that real?  

Did Elon really respond?

Hell ya, That boy tweets.

Berry Sweet

Herman

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=484738 time=1669604232 user_id=164
I dont use Twitter....I dunno

Old Musk is a different kind of CEO.

JOE

Quote from: Dove post_id=484684 time=1669579600 user_id=3266
God they are so stupid.

I would never consider buying a Tesla as long as Elon Musk owns that company.

He wants women & their families to have more babies while he fired 1/2 of his workers at Twitter.

Takes money to raise children, Elon.

If he takes everything from them, they have nothing left to sustain the population growth he greatly desires.

what an awful man. He's a hypocrite.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: JOE post_id=484748 time=1669605401 user_id=97
God they are so stupid.

He wants women & their families to have more babies while he fired 1/2 of his workers at Twitter.

If he takes everything from them, they have nothing left to sustain the population growth he greatly desires.

He took out the liberal trash. Good riddance

A site like that doesn't require the amount of douches that we're getting fat off of borrowed money

Time to run the place like a business and that means getting rid of the garbage that was there

Fuck em

Lokmar

God they are so stupid.

LOL! You're such a lil bitch, josephine.  :roll:

Dove

God they are so stupid.

Joe....the people he fired are not the kind of people to have families. They were activists who were censoring people for politcal reasons.

Are you saying that if a business owner wants people to have in tact families....they should never ever fire anyone for any reason?  

I would never buy a Tesla because I think electronic cars are stupid. I've never supported that or pretended to support that.  It must suck for everyone who did though and no one cares about destroying the oil industry and hurting good workers who have families and were NOT using their job for politics.  

But you guys dont like families so I guess it's fine to destroy their lives in the name of politcal causes you approve of. As long as you dont support families in the first place....you arent a hypocrite for wrecking their jobs and there is hypocrisy there than so its Elon who is bad for firing people. Just him though. Oh and he didnt shut the whole company so he was able to give those jobs to people who probably would like a family and who can be objective....so yeah how terrible.

It's best to just remove jobs off the table entirely by destroying industries and hurting existing families....that's how we show support the best.  That's what all the good people do, right?
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=484768 time=1669613219 user_id=3214

He took out the liberal trash. Good riddance

A site like that doesn't require the amount of douches that we're getting fat off of borrowed money

Time to run the place like a business and that means getting rid of the garbage that was there

Fuck em

Biden destroyed oil jobs and those people dont have shit. How many businesses did dems destroy over the past few years? A few hundred thousand?  While bailing out corps?

But that was all okay......fuck all those families right?

https://www.teslarati.com/elon-musk-twitter-jobs-texas/">https://www.teslarati.com/elon-musk-twitter-jobs-texas/

But Elon fires political activists in order to create a more balanced socail media platform and opens up hiring of new staff and is even opening another Twitter HQ and will be hiring more people than he fired.....and somehow he is a hypocrite and an awful person?

Dems rip jobs and businesses away from people all the time and leave them to rot and that's okay......firing activists from twitter while being I  support of families? Total horrible person.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

Elon Musk should be Time's person of the year. Not fucking Liz Cheney
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=486226 time=1670276202 user_id=2845
Elon Musk should be Time's person of the year. Not fucking Liz Cheney

Scumbags like Liz Cheney are people too I guess.

Erica Mena

Leave Elon alone, vile fucktards!
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Amazing how a little honesty and transparency sets them off isn't it?

Anonymous

He literally asked for it this time.

Erica Mena

I wish he'd let them seethe and stop tweeting
<t></t>