Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Damn…people just leaving that forum

Started by Erica Mena, November 29, 2022, 08:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

Admin spam must be outta control at this point  :laugh:
<t></t>

Aylana

Oh my...I also heard that Scotty was banned from Vocaroo that is why his posts are blank.

Shen Li

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=485039 time=1669773410 user_id=2845
Admin spam must be outta control at this point  :laugh:

Is that ugly asshole dork owner of BF speeding up the death of his awful forum?

deport_liberals

Every thread is idiotic meme spam and tPoTF responding to everything and having the last word.

Frood

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=485064 time=1669783965 user_id=3305
Every thread is idiotic meme spam and tPoTF responding to everything and having the last word.

She can't help it. She sees words as cookies and pastries.
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Hysterically funny to me to watch him shriek about Twitter going down because Elon made his fellow snowflakes cry and then do everything in his power to not only give them his personal clicks and attention but advertise them as much as possible

way to defeat your own purpose -- that dumb fucking asshole

Biggie Smiles

I don't think I've ever seen a more miserable person on or offline than the Pig on Two feet.

Berry Sweet

It's like this place has become a safe haven from demented forums / posters.

I have no idea who many of these people are.  How the fuck do ypu even get involved in such shit?

Dove

Yeah. I told her about herself a few times and there was no way I was gonna met her suck me into her greasy toxic vortex of narcissism and misplaced resentment.

She constantly moves goalposts and twists everything said to her.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485067 time=1669784898 user_id=3214

Hysterically funny to me to watch him shriek about Twitter going down because Elon made his fellow snowflakes cry and then do everything in his power to not only give them his personal clicks and attention but advertise them as much as possible

way to defeat your own purpose -- that dumb fucking asshole

They dont really have any real convictions, Big. They just run with whatever they are told to run with it.  Their entire political stance is 100 percent hatred of us. That's it. They dont believe in anything, care about anything, have any empathy. They just bark just rabid dogs everytime the media goes off.

They dont care about hypocrisy or the truth either.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

deport_liberals

Garraty_47

Quote from: Aylana post_id=485050 time=1669775812 user_id=3385
Oh my...I also heard that Scotty was banned from Vocaroo that is why his posts are blank.

Need confirmation and preferably a reason.

I posted another one this morning and fully intend to post more going forward so if there's something that can get you kicked off Vocaroo I'd be very interested in hearing about it.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=485073 time=1669794808 user_id=164

I have no idea who many of these people are.  How the fuck do ypu even get involved in such shit?

Boredom. We need to get a life
<t></t>

DKG

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=485073 time=1669794808 user_id=164

I never got involved with it. Some of those odd people have made their way here over the years. They were kind enough to share their insecurities with us.

Aylana

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=485091 time=1669813807 user_id=3381
Quote from: Aylana post_id=485050 time=1669775812 user_id=3385

Need confirmation and preferably a reason.

I posted another one this morning and fully intend to post more going forward so if there's something that can get you kicked off Vocaroo I'd be very interested in hearing about it.

Ohhh no no...Sheriff got Scotty all riled up by calling his audio dropping a bunch of green spam, this, I fear, will cause another mental health breakdown for that poor bloke.

You would be wise to limit your audio too, don't mess with Sheriff.