The best topic

Replies: 8411
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:38:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

I've decided to worship Nature instead of Christianity

Started by JOE, November 30, 2022, 03:10:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

....or Islam & any other manmade religion for that matter.

I had a bad experience last year with a born again Christian which shattered my faith in Christians & Christianity in general. WHile I believe there exist decent Christians Im no longer sure which ones trust anymore. Therefore I no longer wish worship   these manmade religions because I feel that they are political not religious movrments.

Nature is easy to revere and worship because it is all around us, we can experience it and see it. It is real whereas faiths like Christianity are made up.

Anyways feel free to agree or disagree.  Its just an opinion not based on facts just personal experience.

Berry Sweet

I don't 'worship' and religion.  I am spiritual.  I like meditation and I do believe in a higher being.  There's been times I've had my doubts and fusterations but I feel my near death experience kinda sealed the deal for me.  There definitely is an after life.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Dove

I think it's interesting that people can have horrid and bad experiences with nonChristain people....secular people....and they just chalk it up to people can be dicks.

But if they have a bad experience with someone who says they are Christian... that shatters their "faith" and puts them off.  Why would your faith be rooted in other human beings to begin with? Christains are to have their faith rooted in Christ. Not people. And even still.....exactly what kind of "bad experience" with people can you have that's exclusive to Christian's?  They are the least hateful, most forgiving, least violent group of people in the world. They are some the most hated and persecuted people in the world. I think it was 1400 plus Christian's murdered in Nigeria over 4 months last year....that's just one country.

Putting your faith into other humans regarding any sort of beliefs or views.....you are going to have a bad experience. Humans are deeply flawed. Including you.

I'm sure you've never had a bad experience with nature that nature will be nothing short of really good to you. Nature tends to be brutal to everyone outside of a first world country.  

I'm glad I have a proper view of nature and appreciation for it and enough wisdom to understand that human beings are all very flawed creatures....including myself....so that I'm not tossed and swayed about when humans do what humans do. That's something I learned in scripture, btw.

The entire point is looking towards things greater than the material and the temporary, beyond us and this dying realm.  It's not to worship and put your faith in other human beings.

That definately explains your left lean, though. Looking to other flawed humans to provide you with the experiences you need and to solve your problems.

If you do not follow the view correctly...  you cant really judge it properly. Js.

PS.....worship of nature is a "manmade" religion already. Js.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Garraty_47

I don't worship anything or anyone.

I *appreciate* nature; love it even; feel protective of it.

But "worshiping" something is falling into the same mental patterns that make religions themselves problematic.

No gods. No masters.

But lots of forests please thank you very much.

DKG

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=485076 time=1669798721 user_id=1676
Admin worships cocks.

Isn't Joe a member of that faith too.

Anonymous

I left the Christian cult when I discovered they hate just about everybody but act like they love everybody.

They constantly trash groups they don't like as if they're not even human.  I see it a lot on flame forums.  So many God-fearing Christians that have venom in their hearts.

Agnosticism suits me just fine.  I don't want to be associated with hypocrites.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

wait wait

whoami

yooooooooo hoooooooooo breaky??? -lmao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=485115 time=1669823818 user_id=1676
Aren't you trashing a group you don't like too?

Yeah, but I'm not a Christian.  I can do it.

Frood

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=485117 time=1669823938 user_id=3382
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=485115 time=1669823818 user_id=1676
Aren't you trashing a group you don't like too?

You have venom in your heart.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=485118 time=1669823997 user_id=1676
Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=485117 time=1669823938 user_id=3382

You have venom in your heart.

I'm not seeing your point.  I don't have anyone to answer to or a belief system that makes me a hypocrite.

Frood

I left the Agnosticism cult when I discovered they hate just about everybody but act like they love everybody.

They constantly trash religious groups they don't like as if they're not even human.  I see it a lot on flame forums.  So many agnostics have venom in their hearts.

Christianity suits me just fine.  I don't want to be associated with hypocrites.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

You're drowning.  Agnostics don't claim anything of the kind.

You used to be a good troll.