Last post: Today at 07:38:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Recovering from Covid...

Started by Melson Gibson, November 30, 2022, 10:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=501147 time=1684526563 user_id=3351
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501144 time=1684525012 user_id=3409

Why, you planning to suck sideways slanting cut cock or something?

Nope. You plan on getting assraped by your local boogy joo? Does the boogy joo only come at light? Oi Vey!!!!

We're all out of boogy joos over here, I sent them over to your place last night. I told them you had a microwave that seats 400, they're going to spunk all over the insides of it and make latkes with the resulting spooge for their next bah mitzva.

30 minutes on high ought to do it. Think you can handle it or do I need to send and instruction manual over as well, old man?
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501151 time=1684528253 user_id=3409
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=501147 time=1684526563 user_id=3351

Nope. You plan on getting assraped by your local boogy joo? Does the boogy joo only come at light? Oi Vey!!!!

We're all out of boogy joos over here, I sent them over to your place last night. I told them you had a microwave that seats 400, they're going to spunk all over the insides of it and make latkes with the resulting spooge for their next bah mitzva.

30 minutes on high ought to do it. Think you can handle it or do I need to send and instruction manual over as well, old man?

They best get over here soon, Shabbot is about to start!

Wouldnt be good for them if they did tho. Shitloads of ANYONE showing up at my doorstep is likely to get shot the fuck dead. Snubbie Python is never far away.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=501169 time=1684532668 user_id=3351
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501151 time=1684528253 user_id=3409

They best get over here soon, Shabbot is about to start!

Wouldnt be good for them if they did tho. Shitloads of ANYONE showing up at my doorstep is likely to get shot the fuck dead. Snubbie Python is never far away.

Heh, may de lawd have mercy on your black soul.  :laugh3:
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles