The best topic

Replies: 8411
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:38:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Recovering from Covid...

Started by Melson Gibson, November 30, 2022, 10:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Melson Gibson

Woke up a week ago and felt like absolute shit that day.  Didn't even initially click that it was covid until the next day, but that first day punched me pretty hard.

I'm functional now, but still a few things linger...  Reduced taste, fatigue, nightsweats, chills, and general desire to want to lay in bed all day.  Probably be another few days for all that to subside completely, so I'm thinking two weeks is how long the chinese flu will affect me in total.  Unlike the Flu, at least there's really no snot, so breathing is fine without having to have 10 boxes of snotrags on hand to blow your nose like with the flu.

I'm unvaxxed, so I do suppose I have that natural immunity now, at least to whatever variant I caught...

With this stupid virus, I had no idea the human body could sweat as much as mine did.  Luckily I have a King sized bed, and at first every night I'd have to slowly move from one end of it to the other, since it was absolutely drenched, then I'd have to flip my sheets top to bottom so wet part was at my feet, and start over on the other side of bed again which was dry enough by that time.  If there were any toxins in my system, I can rest assured knowing they have now sweated themselves out.

My brain is still a little 'foggy' too...  If I worked some job like Aircraft Controller, I CERTAINLY would not go back quite yet.

Anonymous

How the hell does a recluse catch covid?

Blazor

You sound exactly like when I had it a year ago.

Yeah, 2 weeks for fatigue to wear off. Took a month for my smell and taste to go back to normal though.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Blazor post_id=485280 time=1669865597 user_id=2221

Yeah, 2 weeks for fatigue to wear off. Took a month for my smell and taste to go back to normal though.

Ya, that's what I've heard, is smell and taste is the last thing to return...  At the moment I have partial taste, so it's like the "Sweet, Sour, Salty, and Bitter" parts are all mis-firing at different levels, and telling my brain that the mandarin orange I just ate just sort of resembles a mandarin orange, when I know they don't quite taste like that.

Blazor

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=485286 time=1669866501 user_id=3397
Quote from: Blazor post_id=485280 time=1669865597 user_id=2221

Ya, that's what I've heard, is smell and taste is the last thing to return...  At the moment I have partial taste, so it's like the "Sweet, Sour, Salty, and Bitter" parts are all mis-firing at different levels, and telling my brain that the mandarin orange I just ate just sort of resembles a mandarin orange, when I know they don't quite taste like that.

The worst, was some things smelling like rotten feet lol. Like, hamburger, and coffee, both smelled awful that month hahaha.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Odinson

Frood

I've never had it... not like that. Anything I've had for the last 2 plus years is a 1-2 day mayhem, then back again.
Blahhhhhh...

JOE

I didnt get COVID so Ive been lucky.

Not sure why.

I took many other conventional vaccines which may have helped.

Scientific medical journals are now stating that traditional vaccines and certain vitamin supplements can offer cross protection against the virus.

I think deadskinmasl says he drinks alligator blood which apparently is so strong or potent that it has been documented as bei g able to kill hiv and possibly cure aids.

I wouldn't be surprised if gator blood could kill covid or prevent it actually.

Thai people take it and theie covid and cancer rates are lower than most countries

JOE

Anyways i took a cocktail of vaccines prior to the pandemic and ir seemed to work.

I have a strong hunch and believe that covid is a biological weapon created in a lab.

I also have a hunch that Chinas leaders released because they greatly fearrd Donald Trump since he instigated a trade war on them which threatened to rearange the existing economic order.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=485272 time=1669864825 user_id=3397
With this stupid virus, I had no idea the human body could sweat as much as mine did.  

Its most likely from all the booze.  If you have white sheets, guaranteed they are now stained yellow for life.

You may want to burn those sheets when you are done with them.  I wouldn't be surprised if there's a skid mark or two on them.

Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: JOE post_id=485301 time=1669871570 user_id=97

I have a strong hunch and believe that covid is a biological weapon created in a lab.

You sir are a real thought leader way out in front of the pack when it comes unraveling the complex mysteries of the plainly fucking obvious

you should be very proud of yourself

TheProwler

Anyways i took a cock

More than one, I bet.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=485302 time=1669871873 user_id=164
Its most likely from all the booze.  If you have white sheets, guaranteed they are now stained yellow for life.

Nah, that won't be a problem...  I have something that you don't:  A working washer & dryer inside my dwelling.

JOE

Quote from: TheProwler post_id=485307 time=1669877470 user_id=3379
Anyways i took a cock

More than one, I bet.

...TheProwler is Gay  :laugh:

That's all he can think about besides doctoring posts