Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

S'Gz inurgural double roast off

Started by Buck, December 02, 2022, 02:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buck

Yes good people of the blue cashew you heard it right.The blue cashews sister forum the Stomping groundz will be hosting the communities first ever double roast off.And the victims of this event will be none other than the two biggest tards known to the community-LARGE LILLY & THE CUCKOID SIMP KNOWN AS BASTARD FACTORY.

This event will run from Wednesday 7th Dec till Fri 16th.

These two morons have been rideing rough shot over the cummunity for too long and it's high time they were giving a right good old cunting.

We have some great talent on both forums and if we all pull together this could be one of the grestest roasts to have ever occurred.We have great choppers in CW,Caskur,RAVEN.Did anyone see Ravens gif she made of large Lilly that was posted on B/F.That shit was off the hook bloody hilarious and might have actually won the roast had it been posted in that comp.

We have great story flamers in Freud,Vitty,Foxy.I mean could you all imagine Freud doing a story flame on those two.People would be rolling on the floor laughing.

Flea who is great at making raps.

Bonesaw who is ermm,well I'm told his great but I'm not so sure why  ac_toofunny .

And we have the old blue cashew regs.Sorry for not mentioning you peeps but all I know about you guys is that Hermen drinks alot and Shen Li likes KFC.You are all needed people and we need to give those two idiots the beat down they deserve.And please remember guys that S/G was on the verge of being shut down a week or so ago, so all support would be greatly appreciated.We either use it or lose it peeps and we don't want to lose S/G now do we.So get creative guys cause those little bitches are going to get it.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Buck

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=485660 time=1670008351 user_id=2845
Oh shit lol

You like my choices lol.

Fuck both of those morons.

Shen Li

Biggie Smiles

I'm on a cruise on the 15 through 19th but I'll throw something down before then

Buck

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485676 time=1670009559 user_id=3214
I'm on a cruise on the 15 through 19th but I'll throw something down before then

Good man.

I might go see if my account is still active on B/F and advertise there too  ac_lmfao

Shen Li

Quote from: Buck post_id=485682 time=1670010258 user_id=3402
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485676 time=1670009559 user_id=3214

Good man.

I might go see if my account is still active on B/F and advertise there too  ac_lmfao

That dorky looking owner of BF will luv you for that. ac_toofunny

Buck

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=485686 time=1670010434 user_id=3389
Quote from: Buck post_id=485682 time=1670010258 user_id=3402

Good man.

I know right  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

Shen Li

Quote from: Buck post_id=485688 time=1670010571 user_id=3402
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=485686 time=1670010434 user_id=3389

I know right  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

That'll be good for for some lulz.

Aryan

Well, at least there's no more Flynn and Mongtini on there.... the problem now however. is the large Lil and Aidsman woke show, polluting every thread.

Semen slithers in occasionally too and offers his support to the SJW cause (yes Semen, I give you permission to screenshot this comment and re-post it on BF).

It's a pity that the last remaining remnants of the oldschool forum breed are scattered across numerous boards and we can't find a way to resolve our differences and post on a single forum where traffic and content would significantly improve.

Naturally though, politics, personal vendettas and other grievances prevent the chance of any sort of reconciliation.

Frood

https://i.postimg.cc/QVG9cqyF/doublicat-2020-08-22-03-49-12.gif">
Blahhhhhh...

Buck

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=485705 time=1670012457 user_id=1728
Well, at least there's no more Flynn and Mongtini on there.... the problem now however. is the large Lil and Aidsman woke show, polluting every thread.

The problem you have with large lil is that she is to fucking dumb to know she has been destroyed.Take that story flame I done of her and Flea.It absolutely destroyed the fat fuck but she just pretends that she's oblivious to the beat down she just suffered.I also warned that moron bastard factory that she was tarding up every Thread in meltdown with her constant political spamming and all he did was say `no politics in meltdown`.Of which she ignored and continued to post her b/s political posts there.It was like `opps` sorry posted this in the wrong section bla bla bla.I could see what the cunt was doing,so why couldn't he?

I really enjoyed my time as B/F scouse but that fat cunt getting away with what ever she wanted, pissed me off to the point that I had to walk away.I'm `reaper` btw.

Aryan

Quote from: Buck post_id=485715 time=1670013665 user_id=3402
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=485705 time=1670012457 user_id=1728

The problem you have with large lil is that she is to fucking dumb to know she has been destroyed.Take that story flame I done of her and Flea.It absolutely destroyed the fat fuck but she just pretends that she's oblivious to the beat down she just suffered.I also warned that moron bastard factory that she was tarding up every Thread in meltdown with her constant political spamming and all he did was say `no politics in meltdown`.Of which she ignored and continued to post her b/s political posts there.It was like `opps` sorry posted this in the wrong section bla bla bla.I could see what the cunt was doing,so why couldn't he?

I really enjoyed my time as B/F scouse but that fat cunt getting away with what ever she wanted, pissed me off to the point that I had to walk away.I'm `reaper` btw.

Yeah, she just carries on and on, like a deranged downy having a tantrum, shrugging off all the previous humiliations and blaming everyone else for her behaviour.  

Presumably it's some sort of cope mechanism she's developed over the years, because that fat bitch has some serious issues with her character and personality.

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=485714 time=1670013535 user_id=1676

ac_lmfao
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Aryan

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=485714 time=1670013535 user_id=1676

Nice, you always have to pick the most unflattering images don't you, you cunt.  :laugh3: