The best topic

Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

HATE

Started by DKG, December 04, 2022, 11:48:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Police said a 19-year-old female punched and kicked a man for refusing to give up his seat on a New York City subway train last month — and called him an "Asian pig" to boot.

Dream Commisso of Manhattan was arrested Tuesday night in East Harlem and booked on charges of assault as a hate crime, aggravated harassment, assault, menacing and harassment, the New York Post reported.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/asian-pig-19-year-old-female-charged-with-hate-crime-cops-say-she-punched-man-repeatedly-for-not-giving-up-nyc-subway-seat-uttered-anti-asian-statements?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=New-Trending-Story_WEEKEND%202022-12-03&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/news/asian-pig ... ing%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/news/asian-pig-19-year-old-female-charged-with-hate-crime-cops-say-she-punched-man-repeatedly-for-not-giving-up-nyc-subway-seat-uttered-anti-asian-statements?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=New-Trending-Story_WEEKEND%202022-12-03&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

I know it will seem racist, but I avoid African-Americans when I am in Florida. Unless I know them of course.

Odinson

They are gonna call that the generic term "anti-asian racism" because it implies that its coming from white people.

Dove

Black people in FL are pretty cool. The more north you go....they start getting pretty racist.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=486118 time=1670179765 user_id=3266
Black people in FL are pretty cool. The more north you go....they start getting pretty racist.

Exactly.

Black People down here, in the alleged cradle of racism, neither buy in nor support the racist ideology propagated by the vermin on the left & enjoy instead to live in harmony with people of all races. Leaving that idiot racist crap to the bumfuck backwards small remnants of KKK holdouts who live near swamps and marxist fucksticks who promote this division for their own gain.

go figure

Dove

Down on the gulf black people are also much different. Then again everyone is.

The south is very laid back and friendly.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

JOE

The OP DKG is such a bigot, Dovey.

But being a tiny dimunitive Korean man perhaps he has good reason to be afraid of hulking Black people, the poor squirt.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE post_id=486138 time=1670185962 user_id=97

But being a tiny dimunitive Korean man perhaps he has good reason to be afraid of hulking Black people, the poor squirt.

josephine would like a squirt. What a faggit!

Zetsu

Quote from: JOE post_id=486138 time=1670185962 user_id=97

Lol I'd pay good money to put you in a room with either Seoulbro or a black fighter and see how well it'll turns out.  :roll:
Permanently off his rocker

Aryan

Asians in the US are only slightly above Whites down at the bottom of the racial victimhood rankings list.

Not sure why, I suspect it's because the jews fear intelligent goys, and both Whites and Asians tend to be smart on average, so both groups are regarded as a potential threat to jewish supremacy.

Herman

Quote from: Odinson post_id=486116 time=1670179297 user_id=136
They are gonna call that the generic term "anti-asian racism" because it implies that its coming from white people.

Most attacks on Asians in the US are carried out by Blacks.

JOE

Quote from: Herman post_id=486241 time=1670278978 user_id=3396
Quote from: Odinson post_id=486116 time=1670179297 user_id=136

In all seriousness US is a lot more violent than Canada. Your chances of being attacked or mugged are several times greater than here. I was mugged, attacked or threatened 4 times in 4 years when I lived there. That was years ago. It must be a lot worse now.

No interest in going back.

Herman

Quote from: JOE post_id=486248 time=1670281023 user_id=97
Quote from: Herman post_id=486241 time=1670278978 user_id=3396

In all seriousness US is a lot more violent than Canada. Your chances of being attacked or mugged are several times greater than here. I was mugged, attacked or threatened 4 times in 4 years when I lived there. That was years ago. It must be a lot worse now.

If the US frightens you, don't travel. I have lived and worked in places that make the US look like Singapore.

Odinson

Americans need to stop being afraid of these terrorists.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

East Harlem? The guy's lucky he didn't get shot.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

DKG

Quote from: Herman post_id=486251 time=1670281870 user_id=3396
Quote from: JOE post_id=486248 time=1670281023 user_id=97

If the US frightens you, don't travel. I have lived and worked in places that make the US look like Singapore.

Violent crime has risen in the US, but that is almost entirely caused by insane Dem policies. Think defund the police and catch and release justice.