Replies: 8528
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:05:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

For fucks sake!

Started by Erica Mena, December 05, 2022, 09:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

In Ireland they were murdering infants in ritual sacrifices.

I really am astounded that we have come so far down the timeline that we romanticize pagans. These were the brutal killers in human history. They torture killed people.

And all that Balenciaga shit? Satanic pagan diety worship.

Pagan gods like Ba'al, Ishtar (azeroth), Molech...their names shit depending on the country but it's the same demons. The same battle. Pagans were NEVER peaceful.

Dont believe their victim narratives

You know the surviving native tribes were worshipping the Great Spirit.  They had a natural sense of Yahweh. Of you examine their belief in the Great Spirit of nature? They had a primitive belief in Yahweh. Hence why they took to Jesus so naturally and easily.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=486426 time=1670348915 user_id=3266

I really am astounded that we have come so far down the timeline that we romanticize pagans. These were the brutal killers in human history. They torture killed people.

Pagan gods like Ba'al, Ishtar (azeroth), Molech...their names shit depending on the country but it's the same demons. The same battle. Pagans were NEVER peaceful.

You know the surviving native tribes were worshipping the Great Spirit.  They had a natural sense of Yahweh. Of you examine their belief in the Great Spirit of nature? They had a primitive belief in Yahweh. Hence why they took to Jesus so naturally and easily.

Every culture known to man throughout history bares the stains of barbarism in one form or another

These people hating on "white colonizers" are doing so because it's suddenly been propelled into the spotlight as the cool and in thing and they are spineless fucking invertebrate follewers incapable of a coherent thought produced without the inspiration  of tiktok grifters

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486429 time=1670349474 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=486426 time=1670348915 user_id=3266

Every culture known to man throughout history bares the stains of barbarism in one form or another

These people hating on "white colonizers" are doing so because it's suddenly been propelled into the spotlight as the cool and in thing and they are spineless fucking invertebrate follewers incapable of a coherent thought produced without the inspiration  of tiktok grifters

It's because the elites want to paint the constitution and liberal order of America as inherently racist and built on racism so they can brainwash a generation....one that's already on psych drugs and all messed up...to fight to turn our rights and liberties over to an elite few.

That's what this is. Its marxist cultural subversion and the objective is to oppress and enslave Americans. To undo the liberal order. To "dismantle" the foundations of the country

Its devastating to see. And I really hope I'm dead before they succeed.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=486431 time=1670350205 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486429 time=1670349474 user_id=3214

It's because the elites want to paint the constitution and liberal order of America as inherently racist and built on racism so they can brainwash a generation....one that's already on psych drugs and all messed up...to fight to turn our rights and liberties over to an elite few.

That's what this is. Its marxist cultural subversion and the objective is to oppress and enslave Americans. To undo the liberal order. To "dismantle" the foundations of the country

Its devastating to see. And I really hope I'm dead before they succeed.

All this faux racism and rampant victimhood bullshit is how you get cows (pun intended) to vote for bigger and more effective slaughterhouses

It's baffling how people can be this stupid and not do the world a favor by forgetting to inhale for more than 30 minutes

Blazor

Yes, there was Barbaric Pagans. Im not saying they were all good lol. Im jus' saying each tribe had their own beliefs to a degree, worshiped different Gods. Some were good, some were bad.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Dove

Quote from: Blazor post_id=486433 time=1670350673 user_id=2221
Yes, there was Barbaric Pagans. Im not saying they were all good lol. Im jus' saying each tribe had their own beliefs to a degree, worshiped different Gods. Some were good, some were bad.

Most religions were brutal and abusive. Pagan ones especially.  I'll give you some were less brutal than others. Some were more into self flagellation as well. They carve themselves up and mark themselves and thrash themselves.  Elijah in the bible had an encountered with them.

Hindus get painted as spiritual and intriguing as well but they are horribly abusive.

It's always been a spiritual battle.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=486442 time=1670352438 user_id=3266
Quote from: Blazor post_id=486433 time=1670350673 user_id=2221

Most religions were brutal and abusive. Pagan ones especially.  I'll give you some were less brutal than others. Some were more into self flagellation as well. They carve themselves up and mark themselves and thrash themselves.  Elijah in the bible had an encountered with them.

Hindus get painted as spiritual and intriguing as well but they are horribly abusive.

It's always been a spiritual battle.

Christians burned people at the stake on the mere suspicion or accusation that they were a witch.

it is precisely behavior like this that makes the mob rule leftist are so bent on instituting such a scary proposition. but they have their idiot minions like the animals you see at BF today pressing forward in their march towards mob anarchy nonetheless

these people should be stripped of their right to vote and castrated

deadskinmask

blazor.... are you trying to make a case for pagans??? wtf, buddy??? i come from a long line of deeply religious ppl.... i think i'm only one generation away from the ones that drowned anything with red hair or 6 digits.... :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=486444 time=1670352722 user_id=1582
blazor.... are you trying to make a case for pagans??? wtf, buddy??? i come from a long line of deeply religious ppl.... i think i'm only one generation away from the ones that drowned anything with red hair or 6 digits.... :laugh:

All Im saying is not all of them, nor all their beliefs are bad lol.

Am I a pagan? No.

Do you consider those that celebrate Halloween and Christmas as Pagans?

I have all kinds of friends. Some of which belong to a Viking group, they are Pagans. But they are family/friend loving folk. They gather on the full moon and do rituals, but none do I see as "evil". Normally they are simply having a bonfire, drinking mead, smoking weed. Every now and then, they make an offering in the fire, such as some mead, or some meat. A few of the guys are fire twirlers, and do really good. On the Winter Solstice, they had a wreath burning. You took the wreath, lit a candle, invited a lost loved one to join, and placed the candle on the wreath, then passed it to the next person. Til it got all the way around the circle, a moment was given, then they tossed it on the fire. We never tossed babies on the fire  :laugh:

deadskinmask

thats not much different than ppl who say 'that balinciaga photoshoot was disgusting but they do make quality clothes'.... :laugh:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Blazor post_id=486450 time=1670353582 user_id=2221

I don't. I just believe they've been misguided into believing these pagan rituals have their roots in Christ's teachings when in fact nothing could be further from the truth

but that is to be expected when people insist on remaining ignorant

The devil is not going to present to you a path of damnation and expect for you to choose it, just like the FTX founder is not going to present to you a scheme where he gets rich and you get poor and expect you to buy in.

Things are always candy coated and adorned -- it is the way of things

deadskinmask

like 'get vaccinated for the safety of others'.... :laugh:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=486456 time=1670354401 user_id=1582
like 'get vaccinated for the safety of others'.... :laugh:

wasn't that a fucking sham if we ever saw one?

Sure the vaccine wont stop you from getting COVID or even transmitting COVID to me but it will stop YOU from dying so get it or you are infringing on my safety

and these idiots on the left dutifully recited that exact same mantra with not a moment of reflection on the idiocy of what they were saying.

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=486452 time=1670353995 user_id=1582
thats not much different than ppl who say 'that balinciaga photoshoot was disgusting but they do make quality clothes'.... :laugh:

I can play that game too lol, or like "all those folks dying at the hands of the Crusaders is disgusting, but hey.... I can sin all I want, ask for forgiveness, and still go to Heaven"  :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486455 time=1670354236 user_id=3214
Quote from: Blazor post_id=486450 time=1670353582 user_id=2221

I don't. I just believe they've been misguided into believing these pagan rituals have their roots in Christ's teachings when in fact nothing could be further from the truth

but that is to be expected when people insist on remaining ignorant

The devil is not going to present to you a path of damnation and expect for you to choose it, just like the FTX founder is not going to present to you a scheme where he gets rich and you get poor and expect you to buy in.

Things are always candy coated and adorned -- it is the way of things

Oh I know!!!!