The best topic

Replies: 8463
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:43:12 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Breaky, are you mad right now?

Started by Erica Mena, December 07, 2022, 05:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Breakfall

Quote from: Blazor post_id=486631 time=1670454806 user_id=2221
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=486615 time=1670453174 user_id=3358

A bitch with a bigger dick than you and one that gets it wet every other day.

Careful...that you don't turn into a virgin again with such abstinence.

:laugh3:

I am a virgin again  :sad:

Lol...yes, you need to pay a prostitute at the rate your downward spiralling pee-pee is going. Get your hand off it and get a woman with a big booty and humongous piss-flap that can knock some sense into you bro!

Breakfall

Blazor

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=486635 time=1670455226 user_id=3358
Quote from: Blazor post_id=486631 time=1670454806 user_id=2221

I am a virgin again  :sad:

Lol...yes, you need to pay a prostitute at the rate your downward spiralling pee-pee is going. Get your hand off it and get a woman with a big booty and humongous piss-flap that can knock some sense into you bro!

:laugh:

Have fun surfing lol  ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Breakfall

Quote from: Blazor post_id=486643 time=1670456271 user_id=2221
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=486635 time=1670455226 user_id=3358

:laugh:

Have fun surfing lol  ac_drinks

Cheers bro...might catchu later if it's not too late for ya!  ac_drinks

Frood

Move over Philly, The Blue Cashew is the new city of brotherly love.
Blahhhhhh...

Breakfall

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=486677 time=1670462039 user_id=1676
Move over Philly, The Blue Cashew is the new city of brotherly love.

Right...right!  ac_drinks

Lokmar

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=486616 time=1670453503 user_id=3358
And I'll you what...you reckon BF is going downhill on account of all the libtard posts? I blame the conservatives for encouraging it. Back and forth...back and forth. BF has told me himself that he is sick and tired of it, but his hands are literally tired.

The approach is to get in there and fuck shit up. Then reboot.

Tell that cunt I'm glad I could help!

Breakfall

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=486853 time=1670549634 user_id=3351
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=486616 time=1670453503 user_id=3358
And I'll you what...you reckon BF is going downhill on account of all the libtard posts? I blame the conservatives for encouraging it. Back and forth...back and forth. BF has told me himself that he is sick and tired of it, but his hands are literally tired.

The approach is to get in there and fuck shit up. Then reboot.

Hahahahahaa...I haven't logged on recently. Nothing seems to have changed. The same leftarded buffoons parroting on and on daily. Unfortunately my afternoon timeline coincides with a few of the main leftarded "antagonists/bleeders", so it's not even worth the bother.

Who the fuck would've thought that petty politics and the LGBTQIPBE agenda could be used as a means of mass forum destruction??

:2r4ml1j_th:  

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRngZLEMqPVL761uydBnESPNhtf-pDL62NK0Q&usqp=CAU">

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=486870 time=1670560760 user_id=3358
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=486853 time=1670549634 user_id=3351

Hahahahahaa...I haven't logged on recently. Nothing seems to have changed. The same leftarded buffoons parroting on and on daily. Unfortunately my afternoon timeline coincides with a few of the main leftarded "antagonists/bleeders", so it's not even worth the bother.

Who the fuck would've thought that petty politics and the LGBTQIPBE agenda could be used as a means of mass forum destruction??

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRngZLEMqPVL761uydBnESPNhtf-pDL62NK0Q&usqp=CAU">

and let us not forget that banning the various conservatives was supposed to cure all that and get the forum back on track

and instead it's descended further down the toilet which tells you right there the hick inbred owner is a total leftist cretin

Breakfall

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486871 time=1670561139 user_id=3214
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=486870 time=1670560760 user_id=3358

and let us not forget that banning the various conservatives was supposed to cure all that and get the forum back on track

and instead it's descended further down the toilet which tells you right there the hick inbred owner is a total leftist cretin

He's a conservative...but I know where you're coming from.  :laugh3:

Hey...has SG's font size improved? I was having a hassle deciphering certain words/letters. Maybe bolder lettering perhaps? I need to wear stronger magnification when I'm reading shit there! Lol

Buck

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=486873 time=1670561844 user_id=3358
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486871 time=1670561139 user_id=3214

Hey...has SG's font size improved? I was having a hassle deciphering certain words/letters. Maybe bolder lettering perhaps? I need to wear stronger magnification when I'm reading shit there! Lol

Joo has fixed the font and is alot easier to read.

Also don't let Sera `man thing` give you any shit bro.Slap that tranny fuck all over discord.

Biggie Smiles

I find the first part very difficult to believe

Yes, I increased the font size in the default theme which you were using

Lokmar

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486944 time=1670620610 user_id=3214

I find the first part very difficult to believe

Yes, I increased the font size in the default theme which you were using

LMFAO! That stupid cunt declared to me he was a conservative right after he banned me for giving a neg to his post about banning you! An act of a desperate retard trying to cover his ass by doing damage control. The vast majority of the community looked at that and said "WTF, over?" He kicked himself in the nuts once again with that tantrum when he had already smashed his nuts with his tantrum over you.  :roll:

The simple fact is, BF's brain pan got hijacked by the musings of aidsman and the toxic pig.... but his liberal leanings made his dumb ass susceptible to it. I've enjoyed every post I've read about his house burning down!!!

Breakfall

Quote from: Buck post_id=486941 time=1670618595 user_id=3402

Joo has fixed the font and is alot easier to read.

Also don't let Sera `man thing` give you any shit bro.Slap that tranny fuck all over discord.

Sweet!

Who is this Sera twat_waffle anyway? It responds like an angsty teenager. All I said to her was to keep shitty politics out of Discord, and now she's bleeding a river. Even fat boi niggerish rancidmilko is syncing with her menstrual cycle now. Fucking ditzy and dopey giving their uneducated opinions on world affairs. Lol.  These cunts seem to think that we're not privy to international news and media hype and need to discuss the shit over several boards daily. Fuuuuuuck sakes!

:oeudC:

Biggie Smiles

In a moment of self reflection brought on by God only knows what, Oak has asked that her name be changed to a more appropriate "Mrs Piggy"

Let us hope that more self reflections will bear similar types of fruit when it comes to self awareness and accuracy