Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:20:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Ouch - Dove just gave Murdolf Heifer a good and proper cunting

Started by Biggie Smiles, December 07, 2022, 06:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

and I quote

It's funny how Murd views other people as props on the stage of the Murd show and people should be brimming with gratitude if she "tolerates" them.

Shes the one doing the "tolerating" while people have watched her consistently shit on, slam and misrepresent everyone who isnt a dem/prog. Project her disturbing obsession with race and racism on everyone else.

She calls him dense. And HE should have take her insults and hateful attitude towards his positions....but how dare he take a shot back. Now shes gonna take back that favor she was doing him by "tolerating" him.

What she said about how she wont be impacted too much by the bad policies she supports because her taxes won't go up, her home is paid for and she can just rent it and travel the world (capitalism yanno) while families and single moms and others have to stay and suffer was disgusting. Wonder why I use the word narcissistic....there is it.

Just a horrible, self obsessed, shallow and insufferable twit who will never learn a damn thing. She genuinely views herself as above everyone.

Of course everyone is just up Bigs ass. Murd doesnt have her own thoughts and real convictions so no one else does either. Everyone must be parroting....just because she cant understand people having their own thoughts and their own convictions.

I wonder shes going to announce that Rancid isnt white and make another wacked out drunken claim that the rest of us "accept him as white" like she did about Big. Maybe she can get into a fight with Flea and out her as Mexican next.

Then she will drop the nuke and tell us Shen is Chinese. And we will all immediately boot them out the Republican party (even though most of us are not actually republican). Let the Republican confederacy ride again, yo.

Lulz. Fucking hell.

Biggie ~ In the spirit of the lovely Iron Dove

Erica Mena

As much as I'm dying to be nosy, I'd rather choke than log in that forum. Keep 'em comin :laugh:
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Rancid was taking the piss outta her prior but here dove comes along and napalms that clown back into whatever stagnant puddle she slithered out of

Anonymous

I didn't have many interactions with Murdock, but she seemed pretty annoying, like the sound of a cat trying to climb a chalkboard, but in php.

Herman

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=486659 time=1670459515 user_id=3382
I didn't have many interactions with Murdock, but she seemed pretty annoying, like the sound of a cat trying to climb a chalkboard, but in php.

I remember MMP forum. Seamoron was the most prolific poster.

Frood

Murdy got all chatty at me in pm the other day. I shut that shit down real quick.

She must think that because I'm on speaking terms with other women on the forums, I'm good for a flirt or pick me up... but I never flirt with other chicks and they don't flirt with me. We're just married yet friends or friendly. Something Murdock doesn't seem to get into her thick skull.

It demonstrated yet again to me how she's geared.

I could never trust her even in friendly banter or interactions because it was what? A decade after her being friends with Dove that she tried to character assassinate her. Then the whole Joo fiasco.

Murdy doesn't understand that she's painted herself into a corner by fucking over her supposed friends while rattling off PM's to the people that witnessed it, trying to foster either friendship, friendly terms, sexual ego trip, or all of the above.

No fucking thanks.

Couple years back I started pumping out chops and AI assisted GIF's of Murdy for shits and giggles. She came crying in my inbox with a woe is me sob story because her partner might see it and it would probably cause a breakup.

So I laid out all the reasons why that line of reasoning was stupid, but still offered to take what I could down.

I try to reasonable when the cards are down, but I now regret honouring her request.

She's not suitably fashioned for these type of forum or social media interactions. She's a passive aggressive codependent victimhood promoting victim who lacks integrity when HER CARDS are down..

She would simply call it trolling and laugh it off until the next attempt, but Murdock is no troll. She's a person with special needs and if it weren't for her nasty streak, I'd almost feel pity for her.

Murdock needs to log off of all social media forever and attend to her spiritual development, stat.
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

The stench of Murdy's false victimhood and shameless hypocrisy is grevious that even tPOtF is finding it difficult to continue shilling for her

Herman

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486708 time=1670467546 user_id=3214
The stench of Murdy's false victimhood and shameless hypocrisy is grevious that even tPOtF is finding it difficult to continue shilling for her

I never knew much about her, other than her self worth is tied to how much guys want in her pants.

Frood

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486708 time=1670467546 user_id=3214

She views men as sex toys.
Blahhhhhh...

Breakfall

She fucking does too! That Murdolf Heifer loves a good shellacking on the ol' Micky Moo. Lol.

Fucking last month or so ago, I had to laugh at her trying to tell the audience in a thread that she's a "practicing white witch". Hey??

Hahahahaa...I told da biatch to stop trying to swindle the gullible and get a decent homeopathy qualification ffs. Naturally she didn't take kindly to my profound wisdom and gesture of goodwill.

Biggie Smiles

Breakfall

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486717 time=1670468932 user_id=3214
She's gone full metal loony toon.

My oath!  :laugh:

https://media.tenor.com/1ur4BrcOxUkAAAAM/hi-hello.gif">

PS: I think the  tPOtF is partly to blame for her recent conniption. Pumping her up full of hot wind and piss.

PPS: Did you know that tPOtF goes by the name of fucking Corin?? It's apprently European for "Karen". Lol...one can't make that shit up!

ac_lmfao

https://media.tenor.com/jceH_RtqyekAAAAd/viralhog-cow.gif">

Lokmar

LOL! I always got a kick out of her attention whoring. Bitch would be the one sex slave locked in the basement that would be getting her feelz hurt if she didnt get spewed in the face on the regular.