Replies: 8411
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:38:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Politics can change a person completely

Started by Erica Mena, December 15, 2022, 07:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

It can turn someone who was once a whole lotta fun, into a drag.

Yes or no. And why?
<t></t>

Herman

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=487960 time=1671149104 user_id=2845

Yes or no. And why?

Hell ya. We don't have politics anymore. We have mega rich elites using brainwashed monions like this stunned cunt to do their dirty work dividing us.

">

Anonymous

I think it's lazy flaming, but that's an opinion.  Same with religion.  You're not pointing out how stupid someone is for believing the way they do that someone else hasn't already done a gajillion times since Usenet.  I prefer to pick apart the posts, not beliefs.

At least, not on a flame/troll board.  If I have a stake in the argument, like that of a personal relationship with the opponent, I might, MIGHT be inclined to care.

Knowing a stranger's POV on the economy holds no interest for me.

More power to people who want to seize on it.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=487965 time=1671149265 user_id=3396

Yes or no. And why?

Hell ya. We don't have politics anymore. We have mega rich elites using brainwashed monions like this stunned cunt to do their dirty work dividing us.

">

Uuhhhggg

Not sure how rebranding racism is a good thing for society.

They sure love it though.

Anyway I ditto Herman
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Odinson

I dont understand why would anybody be friends with these folks.

You are supposed to be able to relax around your friends.

Dove

Quote from: Odinson post_id=488010 time=1671155449 user_id=136
I dont understand why would anybody be friends with these folks.

You are supposed to be able to relax around your friends.

I have 4 leftwing friends.

One is Garraty. The other is a friend of mine from high school who knows how soft hearted I am so he CANT bring himself to put me on the "Trumptard" level.  

Then I have a couple who live in Chicago who are Democrat party cucks. We argue politcs all the time but we never take personal shots or ruin a friendship over it.

The rest turned on me a long time ago. My own family on my dad's side has booted me out of their life...and I never even discussed politcs with them. They just see what i post on socail media.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Shen Li

Quote from: Herman post_id=487965 time=1671149265 user_id=3396

Yes or no. And why?

">

What in the fuck is she on about? Just because she kisses Antifa/BLM's ass, they will still beat her up just for being a Chink.

JOE

Yes or no. And why?

Amazing that Americans get so worked up and side with 2 major political parties where there's just a few degrees of difference on most issues in the way the Democrats and Republicans actually govern.

They're not exceedingly different from one another like they are in other countries.

weebles

The best part is the West gets to see not only Russian Putin loyalists fall  but  Xi Jinping Chinese dictators fall at their own peoples hands...But in Charlie Sheens words that is #Winning.

">

Shen Li

^Putin's United Russia and the CCP will outlast True Dope and Biden's dictatorships.

weebles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=488024 time=1671162469 user_id=3389
^Putin's United Russia and the CCP will outlast True Dope and Biden's dictatorships.

Yeah that is called Democracy we can freely elect our leaders  while  they live under Autocratic Leadership... They should revolt and take back their counties from these tyrants.

">

Shen Li

Quote from: weebles post_id=488025 time=1671163061 user_id=2191

Yeah that is called Democracy we can freely elect our leaders  while  they live under Autocratic Leadership... They should revolt and take back their counties from these tyrants.

Henry Ford said "A customer can have a car painted any color he wants as long as it's black." That describes Canada's fake no choice democracy.

Russia and China actually want a strong and vibrant middle class, while your thuggish pm freezes bank accounts of people who disagree with his draconian measures.

Odinson

That was fucked up.

And that false Nazi-flags speech.

He is a lying bitch.

Zetsu

But nearly a million in their best working condition have fled Russia, democracy might not be perfect and can be a joke sometime, but I'm sure it's much better than some a dictatorship hellhole country going through absolute corruption.
Permanently off his rocker

Shen Li

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=488030 time=1671170719 user_id=61

But nearly a million in their best working condition have fled Russia, democracy might not be perfect and can be a joke sometime, but I'm sure it's much better than some a dictatorship hellhole country going through absolute corruption.

Emigration has been an ongoing problem in Russia since the collapse of the Soviet Union. Ukraine has actually lost more people as a percentage of the population to emigration than Russia, and I mean pre war.

Print
User actions