The best topic

Replies: 8463
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:43:12 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Opinions please

Started by Erica Mena, December 20, 2022, 02:59:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Blazor post_id=488404 time=1671569023 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=488397 time=1671568685 user_id=3214
That would t fly in my house. As a matter of principle she'd be paying something

Paying wit' dat ass!!!  :laugh:

I feel like I am getting paid twice with my current old lady.

Erica Mena

That would t fly in my house. As a matter of principle she'd be paying something

I do tho! I pay for all the household stuff and kids clothes, needs extras etc. I pay the Wi-Fi bill too  :laugh:
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=488406 time=1671569132 user_id=2845

I do tho! I pay for all the household stuff and kids clothes, needs extras etc. I pay the Wi-Fi bill too  :laugh:

Then that's fair.

I just wouldn't tolerate a wife / GF telling me I had to fend for myself with teh household duties while I was paying ALL the bills meanwhile she's out earning coin and doing with it what she pleases. Oh hell fucking no.

I was the same with my kid's mom. when they were babies she was a stay at home mom. I worked full time and paid all the bills. Monday through Thursday I don't want to hear jack shit about getting out of bed to feed the babies. Ain't fucking happening. Not when I have to be at work at 8:30am that morning it isn't.

Weekends, fine. Weekdays? absofuckinglootely not.

Erica Mena

Oh no no no. I take care of the kids full time. He goes and does his church stuff.

You know my situation, my hands are full 24/7 PLUS I'm working. I feel deserve to keep my money lol
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=488409 time=1671569636 user_id=2845
Oh no no no. I take care of the kids full time. He goes and does his church stuff.

You know my situation, my hands are full 24/7 PLUS I'm working. I feel deserve to keep my money lol

In that case then yes.

I'm all about fairness. Gender matters not.

Blazor

Quote from: Herman post_id=488405 time=1671569114 user_id=3396
Quote from: Blazor post_id=488404 time=1671569023 user_id=2221

Paying wit' dat ass!!!  :laugh:

:laugh:

ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Herman

Quote from: Blazor post_id=488412 time=1671570078 user_id=2221
Quote from: Herman post_id=488405 time=1671569114 user_id=3396

:laugh:

ac_drinks

She ticked all the boxes. And paying half the bills was not an important one to me anyway.

Breakfall

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=488376 time=1671566356 user_id=2845
Should a couple go halves on mortgage/rent and bills or is it only right that the man pay for everything?

I feel it's only right since he's the "man" of the house.

My wife and I pool everything together. I generally pay for restaurants and drinks etc, although again...it's really our money.

As far as mortgages go— damn straight down the middle. If the couple were to split...so would the combined assets. Besides it generally favours the female anyway. Probably 60/40.

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=488376 time=1671566356 user_id=2845
Should a couple go halves on mortgage/rent and bills or is it only right that the man pay for everything?

I feel it's only right since he's the "man" of the house.

Any income goes into our joint bank account and is used. I dont work right now but when I did....it just went into our bank account.

We didnt divide it "my money your money".  You have to exist as 1 unit.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: Blazor post_id=488384 time=1671567506 user_id=2221
Well, I paid for everything with my first Wife. She eventually got a job that she could work while the Son was in school. That money went towards her lifestyle stuff, such as cigarettes, gas for her car, and any extras.

I've lived on my own since she passed.

To me, the Man should pay for everything, he is the provider. BUT, if bills are not able to be paid from those wages, the Woman should be able to help, so long as the household is not affected. By that, I mean that she should be able to be there for the kids, and also be there in the evening when the Man is home, instead of out working a night job. Even then, the Man should work harder and more hours than the Woman. By this standard though, she cant be lazy either, and should at least try and keep the house somewhat clean too lolol. The Man can help, with trash and stuff, but shouldnt have to bust his ass after already busting his ass all day.

I've never got to experience "coming home to a meal" either lol. I've always been the damn cook hahaha.

My husband makes all the money. I call it mine and spend it. Bahahahaha.

In reality, I'm better at paying bills and budgeting. He works and makes the money and I do bills and all that. So he asks me what's available if he is gonna spend.

To be clear.....he isnt asking my permission. He asks me where we are with money and if we can afford whatever he wants to spend. Anything over 100 right now we consult eachother.

If he didnt make enough, he would go make more.

But he has dinner, clean house, happy and calm wife when he comes home. Homeschooled girls who are thriving. So he does literally anything and everything I ask him to do.  Like, taking out the trash on trash night. That's the one fucking chore I dont want to do.  He may as well be Persius with the head of Medusa for how I feel over him taking out the garbage lol.

I actually only cook meals on nights my husband comes home. He only comes home a few nights a week. He is only home on weekends if he doesnt work....he stays out close to the hospital he works in to save on gas right now. Plus it's a two and half hour drive.  On nights he isnt coming home....we still have dinner, but it's usually small and easy.

You could still get a younger wife and have more babies. And you should. We need to raise up the new resistence.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=488408 time=1671569461 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=488406 time=1671569132 user_id=2845

Then that's fair.

I just wouldn't tolerate a wife / GF telling me I had to fend for myself with teh household duties while I was paying ALL the bills meanwhile she's out earning coin and doing with it what she pleases. Oh hell fucking no.

I was the same with my kid's mom. when they were babies she was a stay at home mom. I worked full time and paid all the bills. Monday through Thursday I don't want to hear jack shit about getting out of bed to feed the babies. Ain't fucking happening. Not when I have to be at work at 8:30am that morning it isn't.

Weekends, fine. Weekdays? absofuckinglootely not.

Are you saying that you wouldnt have allowed me the pleasure of a 12 seater from PB for 100k?

Shucks.

Odinson

In Finland, women bring in all the money and pay all the bills.

Us guys just chill in the hammock and look pretty.

Dove

Quote from: Odinson post_id=488450 time=1671586420 user_id=136

Yeah?

Do you get bent over that hammock too?

kiebers

Had a joint account immediately after getting married. Both incomes pay the bills and both enjoy the extra's. Fishing is our thing. We bought boats and maintained a 2 bedroom weekend home in Galveston, and raised our son (my stepson). It's worked well for 38 years. Still have boats and property and love to fish.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

Quote from: Odinson post_id=488450 time=1671586420 user_id=136

If the women are out bringing in the money...just who are you looking pretty for?

Wait, do you hang both ends of the hammock from the same hook??? wait, never mind, I don't want to know... :swoon:

:laugh3:  :laugh3:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone