Started by Erica Mena, December 21, 2022, 11:59:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Either that or refuse to treat them.

Name and shame would be quite the deterrent though.  :laugh3:

Erica Mena

Quote from: Odinson post_id=488566 time=1671653775 user_id=136
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=488543 time=1671644901 user_id=2845

You see some shit at hospitals, let me tell you.

They need to publish names and faces.

Can't due to HIPAA
<t></t>

Aryan

Blazor

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=488581 time=1671655561 user_id=1728
WTF is HIPPAA?  :laugh3:

Maybe she meant HIPPO  :laugh:

For real though lol, I mean they wouldnt see unvaxxed folks, fuck these fags shoving shit up their bums. They like it so much, learn to live with it hahaha.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Dove

Dude

There has been an extra amount of guys shoving objects up their assholes lately.

My husband dealt with 3 males..all over 40...who had broken christmas bulbs way up in their ass. WAY UP.  

Like deep up in there. They had to be surgically removed and one of those guys now has an ostomy bag. (A shit bag)
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Odinson

Oerdin

Odinson

Quote from: Dove post_id=488623 time=1671671861 user_id=3266
Dude

There has been an extra amount of guys shoving objects up their assholes lately.

My husband dealt with 3 males..all over 40...who had broken christmas bulbs way up in their ass. WAY UP.  

Like deep up in there. They had to be surgically removed and one of those guys now has an ostomy bag. (A shit bag)

Just let them bleed to death.

Dove

Quote from: Odinson post_id=488649 time=1671683716 user_id=136
Dude

Hospital cant legally do that lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Blazor

Quote from: Dove post_id=488706 time=1671733957 user_id=3266

Sure they can lol. I mean, if they can deny Purebloods life saving surgeries, I dont see why not  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Biggie Smiles

Dude

Now we know what happened to Holliday1881 and why he hasn't been posting

Aryan

Queers disgust me so much, their depravity knows no bounds. I wonder what happened to faggots in the past who were hospitalised with foreign objects lodged up their ass, back when homosexuality was illegal?

I'm guessing they were likely dumped in mental asylums, where most of the mentally ill fuckers belong.

Biggie Smiles

Personally I don't have a problem with gay men. Wanna dick each other blue in the privacy of your own home or in a area designated for such behavior like a club? Have at it. Do you all day every day

I don't even mind giving them all the benefits ie tax breaks, health insurance etc etc in a civil union that is labeled a marriage from a state and federal level.

It's when they dress up as woman, acting all TOO MUCH with it and try to impose their beliefs on everyone else (children in particular) that I say OH HELL no and then start to turn the clock back to hating them all

and I really don't want to do that because I have friends who happen to be in happy gay relationships who are decent people and just want to live the way they want to live without outside interference

Odinson

Quote from: Dove post_id=488706 time=1671733957 user_id=3266

Just say there wasnt enough hospital beds.

Leave him to die outside.